George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Kung Fu

Superstar
As long as the American justice system and American society as whole remains corrupt things of this nature will be there for the rich and evil groups of people to take advantage of. It won't be easy seeing as America was founded based off racism and war.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Well since this a conspiracy site. I’m guessing Russia.
Hahaha.

When is the american government EVER going to be a prime suspect for things that go wrong in America? Why is the prime suspect slot ever occupied by Russia, China and Iran? What does Russia seriously have to gain from instigating riots in America so that the constitution is suspended and martial law is rolled out? Do the 1%'ers in America NEVER sit around and daydream of doing things to America that they blame Russia for?

Well, tell you what. A grid blackout and election disruption is planned later in the year and the Intelligence agencies have come out to say "Russia, China and Iran are going to do it but there is no evidence" ***. I guess that when that happens and people are hauled off into internment camps, they'll still believe that aforementioned enemies did it as they are being interned.

***my posts were deleted in Bertoxxulous' threads but thankfully i still had the page open on my device and i'll repost the links in the Trumped thread.

justjess

Superstar
Hahaha.

When is the american government EVER going to be a prime suspect for things that go wrong in America? Why is the prime suspect slot ever occupied by Russia, China and Iran? What does Russia seriously have to gain from instigating riots in America so that the constitution is suspended and martial law is rolled out? Do the 1%'ers in America NEVER sit around and daydream of doing things to America that they blame Russia for?

Well, tell you what. A grid blackout and election disruption is planned later in the year and the Intelligence agencies have come out to say "Russia, China and Iran are going to do it but there is no evidence" ***. I guess that when that happens and people are hauled off into internment camps, they'll still believe that aforementioned enemies did it as they are being interned.

***my posts were deleted in Bertoxxulous' threads but thankfully i still had the page open on my device and i'll repost the links in the Trumped thread.
Why didn’t trump tower burn? Most obvious target.. yet nothing. That’s all I need to know.

Lisa

Superstar
Just because he is black and no other reason?

Don't ride with the music too loud, don't put your hands in your pockets': Black teen reveals the 'unwritten rules' his mother has instilled in him to keep him safe in a heartbreaking viral video

MP3D

Established
Just because he is black and no other reason?

Don't ride with the music too loud, don't put your hands in your pockets': Black teen reveals the 'unwritten rules' his mother has instilled in him to keep him safe in a heartbreaking viral video
yes.

back again with your racist views. you have satan in your heart. repent.

Lisa

Superstar
yes.

back again with your racist views. you have satan in your heart. repent.
There is no other reason that the police might check out a black person than anyone else..but their color?

What is racist with trying to get to the truth of the matter?

justjess

Superstar
Why would Trump Tower be an obvious target if the protests are against police racism? Trump isn’t a racist or a cop.
Antifa - anti fascist. Not anti Macy’s and mom and pop stores. Mark my words this is a hostile takeover and Antifa is the fall guy/justification.

Lisa

Superstar
Antifa - anti fascist. Not anti Macy’s and mom and pop stores. Mark my words this is a hostile takeover and Antifa is the fall guy/justification.
Antifa is the accelerant...

Thunderian

Superstar
I'm not sure of your point here. Is the only reason you think that it's not Antifa driving the violence is because Trump Tower wasn't attacked? Are you admitting that that's something Antifa would do, then?

justjess

Superstar
I'm not sure of your point here. Is the only reason you think that it's not Antifa driving the violence is because Trump Tower wasn't attacked? Are you admitting that that's something Antifa would do, then?
I’m saying it makes no sense. None. Every single person on the left is sitting here saying it isn’t us and your sitting here insisting it is, screaming MAGA.

This is a set up. This is a trap. This is a hostile takeover.

Thunderian

Superstar
I’m saying it makes no sense. None.
Violent anarchists have actually been a thing for several years now, and the reaction to the murder of George Floyd was a perfect cause for them to use for their own goals of general chaos and destruction. Their organization shows that they've obviously been preparing for something like this. They are professional agitators who were waiting for the signal, and they spread out across the US as soon as they knew where the protests would be.

Every single person on the left is sitting here saying it isn’t us and your sitting here insisting it is, screaming MAGA.
I'm not screaming anything, but I don't think I understand your stance on the rioting and looting. Are you for it or against it? I'm not accusing anyone on the left except the people who are committing and encouraging the destruction. People are dying and lives are being destroyed, and people on the left are saying, "Burn it all down!" What am I supposed to think?

This is a set up. This is a trap. This is a hostile takeover.
Who is taking over? The police state that people say already exists? What would be the end game for them?