George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

justjess

Superstar
Violent anarchists have actually been a thing for several years now, and the reaction to the murder of George Floyd was a perfect cause for them to use for their own goals of general chaos and destruction. Their organization shows that they've obviously been preparing for something like this. They are professional agitators who were waiting for the signal, and they spread out across the US as soon as they knew where the protests would be.

I'm not screaming anything, but I don't think I understand your stance on the rioting and looting. Are you for it or against it? I'm not accusing anyone on the left except the people who are committing and encouraging the destruction. People are dying and lives are being destroyed, and people on the left are saying, "Burn it all down!" What am I supposed to think?

Who is taking over? The police state that people say already exists? What would be the end game for them?
Come back and talk to me in November. For those with eyes to see...

Lisa

Superstar
Yet..he tried to buy a pack of cigarettes with a fake 20...which made the store he tried to pass it off at call the police...

George Floyd was known for his involvement in Christian ministry work and 'taking young men under his wing' in a Houston basketball outreach program before he was killed by a white Minneapolis cop, his pastor reveals

justjess

Superstar
Yet..he tried to buy a pack of cigarettes with a fake 20...which made the store he tried to pass it off at call the police...

George Floyd was known for his involvement in Christian ministry work and 'taking young men under his wing' in a Houston basketball outreach program before he was killed by a white Minneapolis cop, his pastor reveals
Did they mail you a copy of that fake $20?

Lisa

Superstar
I mean... don’t you want proof it even was a fake $20? Or do you only need proof for things that would make your side look bad?
That‘s what the police went to investigate...and apparently they must thought it was real to arrest him.

What side is that?

justjess

Superstar
That‘s what the police went to investigate...and apparently they must thought it was real to arrest him.

What side is that?
Or an excuse to murder him. Still not proof it was funny money. I want proof. Show me the bill with the marks from the tester. Go on now. Show me. Until such time as I see proof, never happened. He was murdered for nothing. So you racist pieces of shut could take over this country because you were too scared your Cheeto would lose without manufactured outrage at the left. All this was to get some whites people back in line.

Lisa

Superstar
Or an excuse to murder him. Still not proof it was funny money. I want proof. Show me the bill with the marks from the tester. Go on now. Show me. Until such time as I see proof, never happened. He was murdered for nothing. So you racist pieces of shut could take over this country because you were too scared your Cheeto would lose without manufactured outrage at the left. All this was to get some whites people back in line.
I never said it was an excuse to murder him...I’ve just said that was the reason the police were called out...and they were investigating if he really did pay with a fake bill. He got arrested and so that tells me that it probably was..but he would have gone up against a judge unless they came to some sort of deal.

Ya, he was murdered for nothing...that’s what happens when someone gets murdered..it’s usually for nothing.

I think it was all manufactured to continue to crush trump honestly. However...they really ought to change their idiot candidate if they really want a chance of beating trump. Who really votes biden over trump?

justjess

Superstar
I never said it was an excuse to murder him...I’ve just said that was the reason the police were called out...and they were investigating if he really did pay with a fake bill. He got arrested and so that tells me that it probably was..but he would have gone up against a judge unless they came to some sort of deal.

Ya, he was murdered for nothing...that’s what happens when someone gets murdered..it’s usually for nothing.

I think it was all manufactured to continue to crush trump honestly. However...they really ought to change their idiot candidate if they really want a chance of beating trump. Who really votes biden over trump?
You’ve got it backwards. As always.

Maes17

Superstar
Hahaha.

When is the american government EVER going to be a prime suspect for things that go wrong in America? Why is the prime suspect slot ever occupied by Russia, China and Iran? What does Russia seriously have to gain from instigating riots in America so that the constitution is suspended and martial law is rolled out? Do the 1%'ers in America NEVER sit around and daydream of doing things to America that they blame Russia for?

Well, tell you what. A grid blackout and election disruption is planned later in the year and the Intelligence agencies have come out to say "Russia, China and Iran are going to do it but there is no evidence" ***. I guess that when that happens and people are hauled off into internment camps, they'll still believe that aforementioned enemies did it as they are being interned.

***my posts were deleted in Bertoxxulous' threads but thankfully i still had the page open on my device and i'll repost the links in the Trumped thread.
It’s a cold war thing.

I’ve always been suspicious of our government since I’ve gotten into conspiracy stuff though.

That I’ll admit is we are conditioned by our surroundings/experiences. So to think of another reality beyond that... not entirely on topic. But I’ve been fed the anti commie propaganda growing up.

I’m not redneck by anymeans. For an hispanic though, I’m a “murican” bro. Lol.

But I can put my biases aside and am open to constructive opposing beliefs/opinions

Maes17

Superstar
Violent anarchists have actually been a thing for several years now, and the reaction to the murder of George Floyd was a perfect cause for them to use for their own goals of general chaos and destruction. Their organization shows that they've obviously been preparing for something like this. They are professional agitators who were waiting for the signal, and they spread out across the US as soon as they knew where the protests would be.

I'm not screaming anything, but I don't think I understand your stance on the rioting and looting. Are you for it or against it? I'm not accusing anyone on the left except the people who are committing and encouraging the destruction. People are dying and lives are being destroyed, and people on the left are saying, "Burn it all down!" What am I supposed to think?

Who is taking over? The police state that people say already exists? What would be the end game for them?
I’m for protest. It’s an American right.

I’m not for looting and rioting. Reasons being is they destroy their own communities which impedes progress. They’ll argue they are just stores, restaurants. But when those stores and restaurants decide to quit their lease, etc. Businesses pull out, it dominoes. Detroit is an example.

But I’m also under the belief their is a third party that is agitating the situation. I actually talked about this a few nights ago

Lyfe

Star
The only real guaranteed safety in the coming days is the ark of Jesus. Things will only continue to spiral downwards. The world system cant be fixed it is broken. The battle is not against flesh and blood, but the otherworldly forces setting the stage for world government, it is a spiritual agenda to enslave mankind. People spend so much time trying so desperately to cling to this world yet its the same world that has given them nothing but earthly anxiety and guaranteed trials and tribulation. God will protect anyone abiding in the ark of Jesus and give them a new beginning and purpose in these coming days. Those without the ark will be at the cruel mercy of the coming collapse and chaos that will ensue and will have no protection against the flood waters of destruction, arson, and criminality that will rise in the coming days. Things are going to continue to get dark. It is not flesh and blood man is fighting against and those who acknowledge this would do well, it is the powers of darkness.

Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Luke 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

There is protection and deliverance for those who abide in the ark of Christ

Aero

Superstar
The violence and looting has clearly gone too far. I mean it would be one thing if our leaders were moved in any direction. But our leaders are obviously not moved.

We should use our voice, our will and our wallets to bring change that benefits everyone.