George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

justjess

Superstar
It's mostly blacks with a little bit of antifa presence. It isn't that complicated. It's happened numerous times in the past where blacks have rioted over a police killing someone black.
There is no evidence of an Antifa presence. None. Mostly blacks with cops instigating - check. Mostly blacks with white supremacists instigating - check. There’s been evidence of all of the above.

I’m sure there are some leftists out there participating both peacefully and not but the instigating is not coming from them and the motives are not the same.

weskrongden

Veteran
There is no evidence of an Antifa presence. None. Mostly blacks with cops instigating - check. Mostly blacks with white supremacists instigating - check. There’s been evidence of all of the above.

I’m sure there are some leftists out there participating both peacefully and not but the instigating is not coming from them and the motives are not the same.
Where's evidence of white supremacists instigating?

Lyfe

Star
Its wasted effort for one to justify their political party or even antifa for that matter at this point in a system that will only betray them regardless of whos president... People are wasting their emotions and energy until they just accept the system is the way it is. Everyone is being betrayed. If you sow your hopes and emotions into the world system you will reap disappointment and betrayal and dissatisfaction from the world system.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Where's evidence of white supremacists instigating?
“Twitter said Monday that it had taken action to identify and remove an account claiming to be affiliated with antifa, shorthand for anti-fascists, that was actually set up by a white nationalist group.”

No doubt the die hard trump fans would do something like this for something as simple as helping his approval rating, but they could have other reasons too.

justjess

Superstar
Its wasted effort for one to justify their political party or even antifa for that matter at this point in a system that will only betray them regardless of whos president... People are wasting their emotions and energy until they just accept the system is the way it is. Everyone is being betrayed. If you sow your hopes and emotions into the world system you will reap disappointment and betrayal and dissatisfaction from the world system.
The only emotion I have is numb. This isn’t emotion. I’m saying this against my better judgement to maybe, possibly get atleast one of you to take me seriously about what is coming next. So I will say it again...

This is a setup. This is a trap. This is a hostile takeover.

weskrongden

Veteran
“Twitter said Monday that it had taken action to identify and remove an account claiming to be affiliated with antifa, shorthand for anti-fascists, that was actually set up by a white nationalist group.”

No doubt the die hard trump fans would do something like this for something as simple as helping his approval rating, but they could have other reasons too.

Fake News. Just some troll with no proof he was a white nationalist or belonged to any such groups.

Lyfe

Star
The only emotion I have is numb. This isn’t emotion. I’m saying this against my better judgement to maybe, possibly get atleast one of you to take me seriously about what is coming next. So I will say it again...

This is a setup. This is a trap. This is a hostile takeover.
Everyone here agrees with that. We live in an age and time of universal deceit where the deception and injustice will only increase within the world system. The injustice and unfairness to come will only further frustrate and drain one to the point of exhaustion. Jesus told us to expect this.

Lyfe

Star
I dont expect to be treated right as a Christian going forward. Nobody who stands on the side of truth should expect to be treated right by their peers going forward, because the world government will be built on a system of lies and deception.

weskrongden

Veteran
Just to be clear, everyone here thinks blacks are so feeble minded that they have no agency and are so easily manipulated into destructive behavior by antifa or white supremacists?

rainerann

Star

Fake News. Just some troll with no proof he was a white nationalist or belonged to any such groups.
no article provides no proof either. It is an opinion piece.

Just to be clear, everyone here thinks blacks are so feeble minded that they have no agency and are so easily manipulated into destructive behavior by antifa or white supremacists?
nuance, intelligence, white supremacist

not a good mix

next

weskrongden

Veteran
no article provides no proof either. It is an opinion piece.
He's a random twitter troll who put IE in his tag. That's all Twitter based that on.
nuance, intelligence, white supremacist

not a good mix

next
I'm much smarter than you. You're very angry that you have no culture and white girls didn't want to date you growing up LOL.

LittleLady

Established
I'm kind of confused. Do most of you here believe the whole ordeal was just a plan to further rush in the NWO? Since we have the virus, the hornets, and now this? You're saying he is getting impatient, so this was a plan all along? Well, you may well be true.