George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

You are either more outraged by people getting murdered by cops

Or you are more outraged by looting

You could even be outraged by both

But which outrages you more.

If you say the same, you are lying. That means you are more outraged by looting, and dont have the guts to admit it.

The lines have been drawn.

If you are more outraged by looting, you are WITH the police state.

And remember they have us all profiled through data analytics, social media, etc.. so they know how all of us would answer that question.

That's how they tailor a politicians rhetoric towards your needs.

I think a lot of people have been taught to hate cops more than they hate criminals. That's far more dangerous than the threat of a police state. Because from whichever way you look at it, a society needs police, it doesn't need criminals.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Destruction of businesses, looting, violent rioting, beating and terrorizing people trying to defend their business or just walking/driving down the street, murder... and you are actually wondering why people are making statements like that on facebook? Seriously, how can you even make such a stupid statement, and drag 'white business owners' into your comment, as if only they are worried about their businesses. Business owners of all colors justifiably are scared.

In the deleted thread, you were cheering for the 'burn this shit down' mob. Wondering if all this is still funny to you after protestors set fire to a building and blocked emergency vehicles as children burned, or beat business owners senseless when they were just trying to defend their business.
Every protest even remotely nearby my home has been 100% peaceful. Every single one. This area is like 95% white to begin with. Plus I know the guy who made the original post alerting business owners - he’s a drug dealer and a racist. The little MAGA hat wearing teenagers in town have been terrorizing little old ladies for days now. So yeah, not a stupid comment. I think I know the people I live around a little better then you.

I also never said anything was funny. But I’m not going to cry about attacks on police stations, Courthouse’s, and multinational corporations when theyve been setting fire to this country and the people of this country for centuries.

justjess

Superstar
I thought you people needed your guns to stand up to a tyrannical government? Now your cheering that tyrannical government on? Fuck outta here...

I’ve seen you guys say a whole lot about looting and rioting. Convenient silence about all the police violence occurring against peaceful protesters. Spray tear gas on peaceful protesters and can’t blame them for burning shit down.

I thought you people needed your guns to stand up to a tyrannical government? Now your cheering that tyrannical government on? Fuck outta here...

I’ve seen you guys say a whole lot about looting and rioting. Convenient silence about all the police violence occurring against peaceful protesters. Spray tear gas on peaceful protesters and can’t blame them for burning shit down.
Do u support the looting and rioting?

justjess

Superstar
The MSM isn't blaming Antifa. The NYPD is. Everyone else says it's white supremacists from out of state.
Yeah that’s literally not what I’ve seen at all. Nope. The president blamed Antifa. Half the news networks are blaming Antifa. And the liberal news networks have remained silent, not denying the accusations for shit sure.

do I support the violence? That’s an interesting question... I’m a pacifist, and you know that. However, when riot police are tear Gassing peaceful protesters im not going to be incredibly upset when those protesters turn around and burn down a police station. I will say this again... I’ve seen a lot of pear clutching about looting and rioting and virtual silence from those same people about all the police attacks on peaceful protesters. The president had peaceful protesters tear gassed for a photo opportunity for chrissakes. How can you be mad at people breaking windows in response to agitation and not mad at police - who bear a way higher standard of duty btw for violent acts against people exercising their constitutional right to protest and instigating violence to begin with?

When I have more patience I guess I can sit here and repost everything that’s conveniently disappeared but tbh I don’t see the point. Everyone’s mind is already made up so no matter what or how much I post to support what I’m saying it’s just going to be ignored and deflected from anyway.

Yeah that’s literally not what I’ve seen at all. Nope. The president blamed Antifa. Half the news networks are blaming Antifa. And the liberal news networks have remained silent, not denying the accusations for shit sure.

do I support the violence? That’s an interesting question... I’m a pacifist, and you know that. However, when riot police are tear Gassing peaceful protesters im not going to be incredibly upset when those protesters turn around and burn down a police station. I will say this again... I’ve seen a lot of pear clutching about looting and rioting and virtual silence from those same people about all the police attacks on peaceful protesters. The president had peaceful protesters tear gassed for a photo opportunity for chrissakes. How can you be mad at people breaking windows in response to agitation and not mad at police - who bear a way higher standard of duty btw for violent acts against people exercising their constitutional right to protest and instigating violence to begin with?

When I have more patience I guess I can sit here and repost everything that’s conveniently disappeared but tbh I don’t see the point. Everyone’s mind is already made up so no matter what or how much I post to support what I’m saying it’s just going to be ignored and deflected from anyway.
Alot of peaceful protestors and black people, dont support the looting. That guy just died defending a store, he was black. Theres a time to stop, because its not worth the death, and there has to be a better way if there isnt then the world is doomed to war.

Ill say it again

Civil war is coming.

justjess

Superstar
Do u support the looting and rioting?
Small business? No. I’ve said that from the start.

burning down a police station? Well.. I just watched that video you posted above. I’m sure you watched it as well. Do you have a problem with it after watching that?

burning down a police station? Well.. I just watched that video you posted above. I’m sure you watched it as well. Do you have a problem with it after watching that?
I understand it, but I also dont believe in an eye for an eye. Not ALL cops are bad.

If we apply this logic to islamic terrorists we would be labeled as irrational and prejudice. Its the same situation.

There has to be a better way. I think the better way is cops joining protests if they dont agree. we have to have a bit of a better moral standard, or we turn into the purge. I keep coming back to that movie. But its like at the end of the first one, she has the oppurtunity to kill the neighbours but doesnt. and I think that represents the spirit of what im trying to convey.

justjess

Superstar
I understand it, but I also dont believe in an eye for an eye. Not ALL cops are bad.

If we apply this logic to islamic terrorists we would be labeled as irrational and prejudice. Its the same situation.

There has to be a better way. I think the better way is cops joining protests if they dont agree. we have to have a bit of a better moral standard, or we turn into the purge. I keep coming back to that movie. But its like at the end of the first one, she has the oppurtunity to kill the neighbours but doesnt. and I think that represents the spirit of what im trying to convey.
If you applied the logic... it would be all Islamic terrorists are bad. Which they are. Not all Muslims are bad. But that isn’t the same logic. Apples and oranges. The logic you are trying to exemplar would be all white people are bad, which they aren’t.

I’d love to see the cops lay down their weapons and join the protesters. And do it for real - instead of turning around thirty minutes later and tear gassing the same people they had just knelt with (which has been happening).

the purge is a great movie example for this situation so I get why you keep coming back to it - but did you see the purge prequel? Who was actually inciting people to violence? Cops, government, shady white rich people groups. Same shit here. When they weren’t naturally violent enough on their own the powers that be moved in and framed them and then forced their hands. Same shit here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-k8iQbKfqc&feature=youtu.be

You don't even know what happened to him. You don't know why they took him. What if they took him so he would remain safe from harm? You're jumping to conclusions. And none of what that video showed justifies setting a police station on fire.

justjess

Superstar
leave @justjess alone. she's just a little confused.

She said the people who went out on the streets were the grandma killers. Now she defends them.
Really??? You guys said it was over, didn’t you? It was a hoax, no? Want to bring up comments I made how long ago? I’m not allowing any of mine to retest or participating in these protests myself am I?

how long did it take you to put that together?

Really??? You guys said it was over, didn’t you? It was a hoax, no? Want to bring up comments I made how long ago? I’m not allowing any of mine to retest or participating in these protests myself am I?

how long did it take you to put that together?
If you now accept that it is scam, no problem. But if it is a deadly virus that requires staying at home, you should condemn the people on the street for killing their grandmother. But you support them

Aero

Superstar
Saving Grandma is a fine idea when it's not a red herring.

After riots in all 50 states, I think it's safe to say we might as well burn our COVID-19 masks.

I think a lot of people have been taught to hate cops more than they hate criminals. That's far more dangerous than the threat of a police state. Because from whichever way you look at it, a society needs police, it doesn't need criminals.
Society doesn't need criminals in blue costumes either.

justjess

Superstar
If you now accept that it is scam, no problem. But if it is a deadly virus that requires staying at home, you should condemn the people on the street for killing their grandmother. But you support them
Oh I’m sorry I didn’t realize I had to pigeonhole myself to get your acceptance of my opinions. Nor that I should care whether you accept them or not.