Georgia Guidestones

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The vanishing act of those stones could only be carried out by a bunch of magicians.

How the Rosicrucian order attain illumination.

Fascinating.

That was absolutely fascinating, and a lot to take in for a relatively short video. I'll watch it again but in smaller segments. Too bad the video creator chose to use all those annoying visual effects.

Last edited:

Slava

Established
Yes please.
Can't find it.
I think it's a fake story.
I couldn't find it either. I searched the New York Times website and Twitter. It could be anything: the news could have been removed immediately and search engines didn't have time to index the page, which of course is unlikely. It could have been someone's joke, an operation to discredit "conspiracy theorists".

e-Enoch

Superstar
Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar

Northern Circuit District Attorney Parks White said Thursday that he intends to prosecute whoever used an explosive to destroy the Georgia Guidestones — an act he described as "domestic terrorism."

While no suspects have yet been identified, White said the Georgia Bureau of Investigation has "many leads" in the bombing that occurred at about 4 a.m. Wednesday at the Elbert County monument.

"The power of this device they detonated was enormous," he said about the explosive that shattered one of the 19-foot-tall sections of granite that anchored what some have called "America's Stonehenge."
White further stated that using the "massive explosive device" was a criminal act which placed people in danger of serious injury.

"The Guidestones are officially owned by the governing authority of Elbert County, and any structure open to the public and owned by a subdivision of the state is considered a public building," White said, adding a conviction carries a minimum of 20 years in prison without the possibility of parole.

While one stone section was completely shattered, Kubas said the capstone on top was also severely damaged. Because that stone is instrumental in holding the monument together, those at the site were worried about it falling, he said.

"There is only one community in the world that could build such a monument," Graves said as a compliment to the craftsmen in the Elberton granite industry.

Graves said he would personally support having the monument rebuilt because it was destroyed "by an act of terrorism."

Before even watching all the videos my original thought was I wonder if it was struck by lightning?

My second thought was about the cern portal thing and them wanting to summon demons.

My third thought was luke 10:18: And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

So, putting it together, what if it was lighting, but rather than an act of God it was Satan falling to the Earth?

No proof, just a theory.

redqueen

Superstar
I really enjoy Media Bear always
a Good remake with Truth in it and
We all Know it sticks more in the
head/mind when it's done to a catchy
tune and it's nice simple for the sleepers
to digest and maybe they will retain some
of it afterwards enough to at least start
searching

Slava

Established

Slava

Established
Satirical rumors from a “Straight Talk Habersham” group claiming a time capsule was opened circulated social media Thursday evening before the location of the alleged time capsule was dug.
The information provided was false.