Georgia Guidestones

Lucy

Star
I don't think the Almighty had anything to do with this, other then His will allowing it to be destroyed.

There are multiple reasons. For one it stood for over 40 years as it was built in 1979. If God wanted it gone it would not have been built in the first place, let alone remain for 4 decades.

Odds are kabbalists (masons, whatever you want to call them) took it out. As it was hit exactly at 4:03:33 AM.
View attachment 76747

The light across the street...
View attachment 76748

Flares at the moment of impact, which indicates an increased voltage in the area, which points to DEW's.
At the exact second the stone is hit, the street light gets super bright.

View attachment 76749

People claim lighting does this, but it doesn't. Lightening is millions of volts! The bulb would explode instantly as the highest capacity we have in the US is 277 volts.

Consider the average car tire holds 35-40lb's of air. Imagine putting 100,000 pounds of air into a tire all at once instantaneously. .
The tire will not get super big, it will literally explode / disintegrate.

The light does not blow up, it absorbs the voltage by getting brighter. Then returns to normal.
View attachment 76751

This last image is not that good as it is showing the dust after the impact, but it does show the light remains. Feel free to watch the original video.

Odds are a direct energy weapon did this and not every Tom, Dick and Harry have access to one of those. Give it a few days, see how they play it out. It could be to paint those who question the gooberment as dangerous.

End of the day, cue bono, who benefits?
Yep, you are right. Looking at your pics, and explanation I agree with you. The timing also is showing us who was behind it.

FilthPig

Veteran
"freemason Shinzo getting whacked"
Please elaborate!
Shinzo was a big puppet for the west.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Shinzo was a big puppet for the west.
Indeed. Junichiro Koizumi seemed like the Bush-esque bungler who paved the way for Abe's serious push into the Western/Zionist power agenda.

Awoken2

Superstar
I was going to post the link of the blurry perpetrator to Hugo but can't find it now.

Who posted the footage of the "bomb" being "planted"

Reading the comments to this video is quite refreshing.

Edit: found it now and sent it. Probably pointless as I've been shadow banned for years.

Edit Edit

Removed within 2 mins of being posted.

Screenshot_20220709-105444_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

Lucy

Star
The following are 22 shocking population control quotes from the global elite that will make you want to lose your lunch….
#1) The March 2009 U.N. Population Division policy brief….
“What would it take to accelerate fertility decline in the least developed countries?”
#2) Microsoft’s Bill Gates….
“The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.”
#3) Barack Obama’s top science advisor, John P. Holdren….
“A program of sterilizing women after their second or third child, despite the relatively greater difficulty of the operation than vasectomy, might be easier to implement than trying to sterilize men.
The development of a long-term sterilizing capsule that could be implanted under the skin and removed when pregnancy is desired opens additional possibilities for coercive fertility control. The capsule could be implanted at puberty and might be removable, with official permission, for a limited number of births.”

#4) George W. Bush’s science advisor Paul Ehrlich….
“Each person we add now disproportionately impacts on the environment and life-support systems of the planet.”
#5) U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg….
“Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”
#6) A United Nations Population Fund report entitled “Facing a Changing World: Women, Population and Climate”….
“No human is genuinely ‘carbon neutral,’ especially when all greenhouse gases are figured into the equation.”
#7) David Rockefeller….
“The negative impact of population growth on all of our planetary ecosystems is becoming appallingly evident.”
#8) Jacques Cousteau….
“In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day.”
#9) CNN Founder Ted Turner….
“A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
#10) Dave Foreman, Earth First Co-Founder….
“My three main goals would be to reduce human population to about 100 million worldwide, destroy the industrial infrastructure and see wilderness, with it’s full complement of species, returning throughout the world.”
#11) Prince Phillip, the Duke of Edinburgh….
“In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve over-population."

50-prince-philip-virus

#12) David Brower, first Executive Director of the Sierra Club….
“Childbearing [should be] a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license … All potential parents [should be] required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing.”
#13) Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger….
“The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
#14) Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger. Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12….
“Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.”

Lucy

Star
15) Princeton philosopher Peter Singer….
“So why don’t we make ourselves the last generation on earth? If we would all agree to have ourselves sterilized then no sacrifices would be required — we could party our way into extinction!”
#16) Thomas Ferguson, former official in the U.S. State Department Office of Population Affairs….
“There is a single theme behind all our work–we must reduce population levels. Either governments do it our way, through nice clean methods, or they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it….”
#17) Mikhail Gorbachev….
“We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”

l
#18) John Guillebaud, professor of family planning at University College London….
“The effect on the planet of having one child less is an order of magnitude greater than all these other things we might do, such as switching off lights. An extra child is the equivalent of a lot of flights across the planet.”
#19) Professor of Biology at the University of Texas at Austin Eric R. Pianka….
“This planet might be able to support perhaps as many as half a billion people who could live a sustainable life in relative comfort. Human populations must be greatly diminished, and as quickly as possible to limit further environmental damage.”
#20) U.S. Secretary Of State Hillary Clinton….
“This year, the United States renewed funding of reproductive healthcare through the United Nations Population Fund, and more funding is on the way. The U.S. Congress recently appropriated more than $648 million in foreign assistance to family planning and reproductive health programs worldwide. That’s the largest allocation in more than a decade – since we last had a Democratic president, I might add.”
#21) Clinton adviser Nina Fedoroff….
“We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the global population; the planet can’t support many more people.”
#22) The first of the “new 10 commandments” on the Georgia Guidestones….
“Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.”

e-Enoch

Superstar
The following are 22 shocking population control quotes from the global elite that will make you want to lose your lunch….
#1) The March 2009 U.N. Population Division policy brief….
“What would it take to accelerate fertility decline in the least developed countries?”
#2) Microsoft’s Bill Gates….
“The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.”
#3) Barack Obama’s top science advisor, John P. Holdren….
“A program of sterilizing women after their second or third child, despite the relatively greater difficulty of the operation than vasectomy, might be easier to implement than trying to sterilize men.
The development of a long-term sterilizing capsule that could be implanted under the skin and removed when pregnancy is desired opens additional possibilities for coercive fertility control. The capsule could be implanted at puberty and might be removable, with official permission, for a limited number of births.”

#4) George W. Bush’s science advisor Paul Ehrlich….
“Each person we add now disproportionately impacts on the environment and life-support systems of the planet.”
#5) U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg….
“Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”
#6) A United Nations Population Fund report entitled “Facing a Changing World: Women, Population and Climate”….
“No human is genuinely ‘carbon neutral,’ especially when all greenhouse gases are figured into the equation.”
#7) David Rockefeller….
“The negative impact of population growth on all of our planetary ecosystems is becoming appallingly evident.”
#8) Jacques Cousteau….
“In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day.”
#9) CNN Founder Ted Turner….
“A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
#10) Dave Foreman, Earth First Co-Founder….
“My three main goals would be to reduce human population to about 100 million worldwide, destroy the industrial infrastructure and see wilderness, with it’s full complement of species, returning throughout the world.”
#11) Prince Phillip, the Duke of Edinburgh….
“In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve over-population."

50-prince-philip-virus

#12) David Brower, first Executive Director of the Sierra Club….
“Childbearing [should be] a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license … All potential parents [should be] required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing.”
#13) Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger….
“The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
#14) Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger. Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12….
“Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.”
Exodus 20:13

“Thou shalt not kill.”

King James Version (KJV)

Proverbs 3:29

Do not devise evil against your neighbor,

For he dwells by you for safety’s sake.

The New King James Version (NKJV)

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I was going to post the link of the blurry perpetrator to Hugo but can't find it now.

Who posted the footage of the "bomb" being "planted"

Reading the comments to this video is quite refreshing.

Edit: found it now and sent it. Probably pointless as I've been shadow banned for years.

Edit Edit

Removed within 2 mins of being posted.

View attachment 76827
I know this isn't relevant however. ..do you use a Samsung?Cause your phone seems eerily similar to mine

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established

One organization that hates humans (and animals) is PETA. Luddites were a secret oath-based organization of English textile workers in the 19th century, a radical faction which destroyed textile machinery.

Euthanasia: The Compassionate Option
PETA settled the lawsuit for about $50,000 and was fined by the state for killing pet

PETA President Ingrid Newkirk

In front of a Masonic business

Activist Facts on Ingrid Newkirk quotes:
  • More power to SHAC if they can get someone’s attention.
  • Our nonviolent tactics are not as effective. We ask nicely for years and get nothing. Someone makes a threat, and it works.
  • We are complete press sluts.
  • Eating meat is primitive, barbaric, and arrogant.
  • We’re looking for good lawsuits that will establish the interests of animals as a legitimate area of concern in law.
  • I wish we all would get up and go into the labs and take the animals out or burn them down.
  • There’s no rational basis for saying that a human being has special rights. A rat is a pig is a dog is a boy. They’re all animals.
  • I am not a morose person, but I would rather not be here. I don’t have any reverence for life, only for the entities themselves. I would rather see a blank space where I am. This will sound like fruitcake stuff again but at least I wouldn’t be harming anything.
  • Perhaps the mere idea of receiving a nasty missive will allow animal researchers to empathize with their victims for the first time in their lousy careers. I find it small wonder that the laboratories aren’t all burning to the ground. If I had more guts, I’d light a match.
  • Pet ownership is an absolutely abysmal situation brought about by human manipulation.
  • One day, we would like an end to pet shops and the breeding of animals. [Dogs] would pursue their natural lives in the wild … they would have full lives, not wasting at home for someone to come home in the evening and pet them and then sit there and watch TV.
  • There is no hidden agenda. If anybody wonders about — what’s this with all these reforms — you can hear us clearly. Our goal is total animal liberation.
  • Would I rather the research lab that tests animals is reduced to a bunch of cinders? Yes.
  • Probably everything we do is a publicity stunt … we are not here to gather members, to please, to placate, to make friends. We’re here to hold the radical line.
  • Humans have grown like a cancer. We’re the biggest blight on the face of the earth.
  • I will be the last person to condemn ALF [the Animal Liberation Front].
  • I plan to send my liver somewhere in France, to protest foie gras (liver pate) … I plan to have handbags made from my skin … and an umbrella stand made from my seat.

PETA comic book - Your mommy kills animals!

PETA posted on MLK day
The butchering photo is what did it for me haha....i can't believe she is serious

e-Enoch

Superstar
15) Princeton philosopher Peter Singer….
“So why don’t we make ourselves the last generation on earth? If we would all agree to have ourselves sterilized then no sacrifices would be required — we could party our way into extinction!”
#16) Thomas Ferguson, former official in the U.S. State Department Office of Population Affairs….
“There is a single theme behind all our work–we must reduce population levels. Either governments do it our way, through nice clean methods, or they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it….”
#17) Mikhail Gorbachev….
“We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”

l
#18) John Guillebaud, professor of family planning at University College London….
“The effect on the planet of having one child less is an order of magnitude greater than all these other things we might do, such as switching off lights. An extra child is the equivalent of a lot of flights across the planet.”
#19) Professor of Biology at the University of Texas at Austin Eric R. Pianka….
“This planet might be able to support perhaps as many as half a billion people who could live a sustainable life in relative comfort. Human populations must be greatly diminished, and as quickly as possible to limit further environmental damage.”
#20) U.S. Secretary Of State Hillary Clinton….
“This year, the United States renewed funding of reproductive healthcare through the United Nations Population Fund, and more funding is on the way. The U.S. Congress recently appropriated more than $648 million in foreign assistance to family planning and reproductive health programs worldwide. That’s the largest allocation in more than a decade – since we last had a Democratic president, I might add.”
#21) Clinton adviser Nina Fedoroff….
“We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the global population; the planet can’t support many more people.”
#22) The first of the “new 10 commandments” on the Georgia Guidestones….
“Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.”
Ephesians 6:12 ESV

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

"The devil doesn’t want us to know the truth about him... "(activechristianity.org)

“Resist the devil and he will flee from you!” James 4:7.

“And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.” Romans 16:20.

“The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” John 10:10.

“So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, ‘Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.’” Revelation 12:11.

“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.” 1 Peter 5:8-9.

“You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.” 1 John 4:4.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
What about the real eugenics which is happening right under our noses? And that is the transfer of breeders from third world countries into our society which will and is overwhelming our fragile social services capabilities. These people come from failed societies and will turn our country into what they left behind. We our suffering from reverse eugenics now. Caucasians make up around 7 per cent of the world's population yet the media would have us believe that somehow they cause all the problems. I will tell you who is practicing eugenics and that is the Chosen Ones.
Caucasions are causing most problems, just look at the illuminati bloodlines for confirmation.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
There are at least five continents. Often we count seven.

Then there is land we know nothing about… .

Most of the US is federal land that is uninhabited.

No one lives there.

The lack and fear is made up.

There is enough.

The reason why many of the world’s people live in lack is due to the Elite. The system we live in is a satanic system that depends on many humans being in indentured servitude.

This is not the human race’s normal state.
I thought for many years that man was a plague.
That was based on people being asleep living out narratives and my frustration with that. That was not the truth.

Today, I realize that I was curmudgeonly and that overpopulation is a narrative that is based in eugenics.

The reason they ran the Covid scam was to kill most of the world’s population.

There are not too many people. They are too many p***phile Masons running suffocating the life out of the people in their respective countries.

The people who rule China live the lifestyle of the 1 percent while little old ladies are tempted by their pets.

I don’t live in my truth. I live in the truth.

The Elite gave most people the kill shot to kill them because they believe they can control a smaller population.

Young football players in Europe dying of heart attacks or even having them is not normal.
The worst thing I got from the jab was having my eczema become uncontrollable unlike before. It was literally everywhere on my body and it took time to heal some spots. But the way you guys keep raving on about the jab killing people...has me thinking I'll die soon.