Georgia Guidestones

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It was very 'Johnny on the spot', wasn't it. Several thoughts -

A. The thing was already falling down and it naturally draws very curious crowds who want to get up close, so it could have been safety reasons...
B. BUT it was also a crime scene so you would think they would want to do a proper inspection of the damage to bring a case against whoever did it.
C. It's a small county. Did they simply not have the 24/7 personnel necessary to keep people away until after an inspection, or were they burying it quickly for another purpose?

I'm going with Z. at this time, because I don't know and it all seems sketchy
How about 4) "This aint exactly brangin' in tourist dollars but sure gave us some headaches and a bad name... whats that you say Earl? Durned thang was tampered with and is unsafe? Better call up Bubba and Leroy... have 'im brang the Bobcat lifter around."

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There are at least five continents. Often we count seven.

Then there is land we know nothing about… .

Most of the US is federal land that is uninhabited.

No one lives there.

The lack and fear is made up.

There is enough.

The reason why many of the world’s people live in lack is due to the Elite. The system we live in is a satanic system that depends on many humans being in indentured servitude.

This is not the human race’s normal state.
I thought for many years that man was a plague.
That was based on people being asleep living out narratives and my frustration with that. That was not the truth.

Today, I realize that I was curmudgeonly and that overpopulation is a narrative that is based in eugenics.

The reason they ran the Covid scam was to kill most of the world’s population.

There are not too many people. They are too many p***phile Masons running suffocating the life out of the people in their respective countries.

The people who rule China live the lifestyle of the 1 percent while little old ladies are tempted by their pets.

I don’t live in my truth. I live in the truth.

The Elite gave most people the kill shot to kill them because they believe they can control a smaller population.

Young football players in Europe dying of heart attacks or even having them is not normal.
Thrue. Euro footballers are some of the most notorious drug-alcohol binge partiers and they generally werent just keeling over like this even with their ultra-elite physical regimen and Rolling Stones levels of substance fueled debauchery.

free2018

Star
Yeah man, Sac-Town aint been the same since Brotha Lynch Hung done switched up with Tech-9... their "psycho, drug-slanging-devil-worshipping-set-tripping-gang-banger-by-way-of-midwestern-horrorcore-rap" shtick is passe/blase when compared with todays herds of effeminate, teenybopper crowley-coping mumble rappers who are strung out on whatever they can get their hands on/are pumped full of by "management" eh?
Esham knockoffs they were.

Modern? Wayne knockoffs.

Yeah man, Sac-Town aint been the same since Brotha Lynch Hung done switched up with Tech-9... their "psycho, drug-slanging-devil-worshipping-set-tripping-gang-banger-by-way-of-midwestern-horrorcore-rap" shtick is passe/blase when compared with todays herds of effeminate, teenybopper crowley-coping mumble rappers who are strung out on whatever they can get their hands on/are pumped full of by "management" eh?
Nobody move nobody get hurt.

elsbet

Superstar
Interesting that CERN is reactivated and hours later the Guidestones are destroyed.

View attachment 76715
Ohh... man.
Of course they blew it up themselves--
I should have known.

They added / took away different parts over the years-- filmed it, etc. Now... 42 years later, they destroy the whole damned thing.

Because the Old Ones have returned--> CERN... check!

They even ripped off 1 Corinthians 3.
For now we see through
a glass, darkly; but then​
face to face​

drama llamas :rolleyes:

Daze

Superstar
I don't think the Almighty had anything to do with this, other then His will allowing it to be destroyed.

There are multiple reasons. For one it stood for over 40 years as it was built in 1979. If God wanted it gone it would not have been built in the first place, let alone remain for 4 decades.

Odds are kabbalists (masons, whatever you want to call them) took it out. As it was hit exactly at 4:03:33 AM.
1657245886159.png

The light across the street...
1657246304347.png

Flares at the moment of impact, which indicates an increased voltage in the area, which points to DEW's.
At the exact second the stone is hit, the street light gets super bright.

1657246451316.png

People claim lighting does this, but it doesn't. Lightening is millions of volts! The bulb would explode instantly as the highest capacity we have in the US is 277 volts.

Consider the average car tire holds 35-40lb's of air. Imagine putting 100,000 pounds of air into a tire all at once instantaneously. .
The tire will not get super big, it will literally explode / disintegrate.

The light does not blow up, it absorbs the voltage by getting brighter. Then returns to normal.
1657247555793.png

This last image is not that good as it is showing the dust after the impact, but it does show the light remains. Feel free to watch the original video.

Odds are a direct energy weapon did this and not every Tom, Dick and Harry have access to one of those. Give it a few days, see how they play it out. It could be to paint those who question the gooberment as dangerous.

End of the day, cue bono, who benefits?

Daze

Superstar
About as real as the jet that hit the Pentagon?
Honestly the video looks fake, like it's computer generated. The night sky is perfect black while the site does have lights. You think we'd see a tree or something.

In an age where they can put you sitting on JFK's lap at Mcdonalds in perfect clarity.. this video is an insult to be honest.

After that CGI plane went through the world trade center and came out the other side the bar has been set about as low as it can go lol.