Harry, Meghan, and Oprah...Oh My!

Lol the entire "alt media" and right wing reactionaries are now defending the royal family. What a joke all these clowns are. Anything to deny racism.

Do you know what scares me? Royal family are evil, they are reptilians except for Harry and Meghan. U hope she speaks out, soon.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Lol the entire "alt media" and right wing reactionaries are now defending the royal family. What a joke all these clowns are. Anything to deny racism.
Before they even married, they had a blood test to see their relation. They're all related and yes, Megan is too related to the Queen and Harry.

Second, Megan is 25% black, making Archie, who is pale white with type 1A hair 12% black.

Third, they couldn't even name who said what.

Meaning, no one said that. Its a huge lie. And ppl fell for it. What else will you fall for?

Kikip93

Before they even married, they had a blood test to see their relation. They're all related and yes, Megan is too related to the Queen and Harry.

Second, Megan is 25% black, making Archie, who is pale white with type 1A hair 12% black.

Third, they couldn't even name who said what.

Meaning, no one said that. Its a huge lie. And ppl fell for it. What else will you fall for?
It's crazy how brainwashed people are on this website. I thought this site was about people being woke and not falling for mainstream media crap. Ig not

It's crazy how brainwashed people are on this website. I thought this site was about people being woke and not falling for mainstream media crap. Ig not
so because we believe that the Royal Family who colonized a third of the earth could possibly be racist, we are "brainwashed" LOL What a stupid conclusion.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Used to have independent thinkers but yeah, MSM and the agendas they push have infiltrated

pumkinspice

Established
so because we believe that the Royal Family who colonized a third of the earth could possibly be racist, we are "brainwashed" LOL What a stupid conclusion.
Honestly, we shouldn't need this staged interview to tell us that...I take everything the media says with a grain of salt.

...but the memes are pretty funny, I must admit. lol

The Agrarian

Veteran
The only purpose of slinging the term "racist" around is to punch-down on White working-class voters.

We all know the royal family are untouchable, and we can call them a lot worse things than "racist".

pumkinspice

Established
The only purpose of slinging the term "racist" around is to punch-down on White working-class voters.

We all know the royal family are untouchable, and we can call them a lot worse things than "racist".
I hear you. I get that people are tired of hearing the word racist and the hate they're trying to stir up on both sides...I too am tired of seeing the fake "black empowerment" coming from mainstream media...it's like controlled opposition. Controlling a "revolution", where "equality" is "finally winning", lead by bought-and-paid-for (or just plain ignorant) talking heads and gatekeepers. Not just with black people, but also the "alphabet people", feminists and now those poor Asian-American women too... Political correctness is like a cancer.

elsbet

Superstar

Indeed.

If the royal family didn't want her marrying into their empire, I'm certain they could have arranged for her to disappear without a word from the media.

On the contrary-- I'm sure they're delighted to have a professional actress in the family to carry on their convoluted, divisive and terribly destructive legacy of horrors.

These people are not, nor have they ever been, interested in solutions-- not for us, anyway. They do their best to keep us at each other's throats. Literally. What a sad state of affairs, so many buy into it. Things are not perfect-- but the world's inhabitants have a long and illustrious history of taking turns cutting each other's throats (often at their command).