Herbal Teas

Lurking009

Veteran
Not sure if this has been posted here before, but who else is a sucker for herbal teas? Just cannot get enough of them! Especially the green teas. I have actually come to love the taste, and it makes me feel better. It's a nice alternative to coffee, although I don't blame people for drinking it lol! I find teas have so many health benefits, too. There's this raspberry green tea with vitamin B, and it even helps with some hormonal issues!
Any thoughts?
I have tried so many herbal teas, but for some reason I just don't like them. It's black tea or nothing for me.

BananaLaser

Veteran
I have heard of them and they look interesting with the bubbles at the bottom lol but never tried one, sorry.
Haha no worries! I highly recommend it. In case you don't know what boba is, they're tapioca balls. So boba tea is basically an iced tea of your choice, with tapioca balls at the bottom. I would like to know your opinion on it, if you try it.

Haha no worries! I highly recommend it. In case you don't know what boba is, they're tapioca balls. So boba tea is basically an iced tea of your choice, with tapioca balls at the bottom. I would like to know your opinion on it, if you try it.
Oh! That's very interesting. I'm not sure where to get them where I live, but if I do get the chance, I'll let you know!

Lurking009

Veteran
I think the reason I never liked herbal teas is because I need milk and a bit of sweetener in my tea, hence the preference for black tea. As lovely as all the fruit and herb tea sounded on the package, they never lived up to the hype for my tastebuds and they're horrible with milk. Ah well.