Houses, furnitures and objects Illuminati

Shuna

Star
Just a few guesses, before I forget the ideas:
In some cases, it has an era, in France. Where if the person throws down a glove, he defeats the person who receives the glove. Maybe for the covid = in the fight, against the covid.
For the flag, I guess it's the glove that holds the falcon. The glove is red, represents either the body, or the glove, which is on the heart, or the blood... but there I haven't looked yet. The falcon is in yellow/gold, and wears a crown. He is either a king, so would refer to serving the King; be directly to God.

The right hand is giving and the left is receiving, it is not only a question of Energy.

Shuna

Star
Désoler, j'ai pas pu, et je pourrais pas répondre pendant la semaine...:
L'émeraude est verte et translucide, elle est la pierre de la lumière verte, ce qui lui confère à la fois une signification ésotérique et un pouvoir régénérateur.
Pour les alchimistes, elle était la pierre d'Hermès, le messager des dieux et le Grand Psychopompe. Ils appelaient aussi émeraude la rosée de Mai, mais cette rosée, de Mai n'était elle-même que le symbole de la rosée mercurielle (associé chez les Mezzo-Américains, à la pluie, au sang, et a tout les symboles du cycle lunaire, elle construit une cage de fertilité. Alors que les Azthèques la nommaient quetzalitzil et l'associaient donc à l'oiseau quetzal aux longues plumes vertes, symbole du renouveau printanier. Elle était de ce fait liée à la direction Est, et à tout ce qui touchait le culte du Dieu-Héros Quetzalcoati.
Sous son aspect néfaste elle est associée, dans le lapidaire chrétien, aux plus dangereuses créatures de l'enfer.
Les traditions populaires du Moyen-âge conservent, cependant, à l'émeraude tous ses pouvoirs bénéfiques auxquels se mêle nécessairement un peu de sorcellerie Pierre mystérieuse - et donc dangereuse à ceux qu'ils ne connait pas - l'émeraude a été un peu partout sur terre considérée comme le plus puissant des talismans. Issue de l'enfer, elle peut se retourner contre les créatures infernales, dont elle connait les secrets. C'est pourquoi on dit en Inde que la seule vue d'une émeraude cause une telle terreur à la vipère ou au cobra que leurs yeux sautent hors de leur tête. Selon Jérôme Cardan, attachée au bras gauche, elle protège de la fascination. Selon un manuscrit gothique d'Oxford, elle donne la liberté aux prisonnier, mais à la condition qu'elle soit consacrée, c'est-à-dire amputée de ses forces malignes. Dans la vision de Saint Jean, l'Eternel apparait siégeant sur son trône est comme une vision d'émeraude. Le Graal est un vase taillé dans une énorme émeraude.
C'était la pierre de la clairvoyance; comme de la fertilité et de l'immortalité; à Rome elle était l'attribut de Vénus: en Inde, elle confère l'immortalité.
Cratophanie élémentaire, l'émeraude est en somme une expression du renouveau périodique, et donc des forces positives de la terre; elle est en ce sens un symbole de printemps, de la vie manifestée de l'évolution et s'oppose à ce qui est sec, igné, solaire. Mais elle agit aussi, non plus allopathiquement mais homéopathiquement, sur d'autres expressions chthoniennes, néfastes celles-là.

Pour le pays d'Oz, il faut que je creuse, mais comme Le Signeur des Anneaux, représenterait une étude théologique (Tolkien serait théologiste). La forme du pays d'Oz, se divise en quatre territoire, dont au centre, il a le Pays d'Oz:
View attachment 81456
Cela me fait, pensé au Jardin d'Eden. Je suis entrains, de décrypter la Bible, avec toutes les informations, que j'ai récolté, pour le début, j'ai du le caler sur mon cycle (même si, j'ai principalement, prit la Bible, comme base de recherche, pour les comparaisons entre les cultes et religions). Qui au centre, prenant, la construction du vrai jardin d'Eden. Le jardin de Babylone qui a inspiré, le jardin, un jardin d'abondance, qui représente la fertilité. Puisqu'au centre du jardin, possède une fontaine/l'arbre de vie/l'arbre qui ressemble, voir peut être le même, arbre, l'un des deux arbres, un, qui est représenté chez les Celtiques, qui est à moitié une femme, l'autre l'homme.
Sorry, I couldn't, and I couldn't answer during the week...:
Emerald is green and translucent, it is the stone of green light, which gives it both esoteric meaning and regenerative power.
For the alchemists, it was the stone of Hermes, the messenger of the gods and the Great Psychopomp. They also called the dew of May emerald, but this dew of May was itself only the symbol of the mercurial dew (associated among Mezzo-Americans with rain, blood, and all the symbols of the cycle lunar, she builds a cage of fertility. While the Aztecs called her quetzalitzil and therefore associated her with the quetzal bird with long green feathers, a symbol of spring renewal. She was therefore linked to the East direction, and to all which touched the cult of the God-Hero Quetzalcoati.
Under its harmful aspect it is associated, in the Christian lapidary, with the most dangerous creatures of hell.
The popular traditions of the Middle Ages, however, retain all of the emerald's beneficial powers, with which a little witchcraft is necessarily mixed. Mysterious stone - and therefore dangerous to those they do not know - the emerald has been everywhere on earth considered the most powerful of talismans. Coming from hell, she can turn against the infernal creatures, whose secrets she knows. This is why it is said in India that the mere sight of an emerald causes such terror in the viper or cobra that their eyes pop out of their heads. According to Jérôme Cardan, attached to the left arm, it protects against fascination. According to a Gothic manuscript in Oxford, she gives freedom to prisoners, but on the condition that she be consecrated, that is to say amputated of her malignant forces. In the vision of Saint John, the Eternal appears seated on his throne is like an emerald vision. The Grail is a vase cut from an enormous emerald.
It was the stone of clairvoyance; as fertility and immortality; in Rome it was the attribute of Venus: in India it confers immortality.
An elementary cratophany, the emerald is in short an expression of periodic renewal, and therefore of the positive forces of the earth; it is in this sense a symbol of spring, of the manifested life of evolution and is opposed to what is dry, igneous, solar. But it also acts, no longer allopathically but homeopathically, on other chthonic expressions, harmful these ones.
For the land of Oz, I have to dig, but like The Signer of the Rings, would represent a theological study (Tolkien would be a theologist). The shape of the land of Oz, is divided into four territories, of which in the center, it has the Land of Oz:
View attachment 81456
This makes me think of the Garden of Eden. I am in the process of deciphering the Bible, with all the information I have collected, for the beginning, I had to fix it on my cycle (even if, I mainly took the Bible, as a research base , for comparisons between cults and religions). Who at the center, taking, the construction of the true Garden of Eden. The garden of Babylon which inspired, the garden, a garden of abundance, which represents fertility. Since in the center of the garden, has a fountain/the tree of life/the tree which resembles, see may be the same, tree, one of the two trees, one, which is represented among the Celtics, which is at half a woman, the other a man.
En parlant de représentation, revenons sur le manga "Fullmetal Alchemist". L'auteur a fouillé beaucoup de fichiers. La configuration est la même que celle du pays d'Oz, mais est en forme de cercle, et un cercle se forme dans toute la ville, pour sacrifier ses habitants pour donner de l'énergie à l'Ouroboros [l'Egrégore, (noir, informe, masse aux yeux rouges), qui sont les Démons et les vrais Vampires, qui ont été associés au sang, à travers l'histoire de Dracula. La forme humaine vient d'une autre histoire, dont le vampire voulait atteindre la jeunesse éternelle, en avalant l'énergie]. Dans l'histoire, c'est du vœu d'un roi, qui souhaitait avoir l'immortalité. Et chose importante, ils utilisent l'éclipse, qui produit, un cercle géant sur la terre. D'où surement, le soleil pour le côté masculin et la lune pour le côté féminin.

Et je suis tombée sur cette vidéo, sur un Alchimiste, qui analyse "Fullmetal Alchemist" dont certaines infos, répond à certaines questions:
Speaking of representation, looking back at the "Fullmetal Alchemist" manga. The author has searched a lot of files. The configuration is the same as that of the land of Oz, but is in the form of a circle, and a circle is formed throughout the city, to sacrifice its inhabitants to give energy to the Ouroboros [the Egregore , (black, formless, red-eyed mass), who are the Demons and true Vampires, who have been associated with blood, through the story of Dracula. The human form comes from another story, from which the vampire wanted to reach eternal youth, by swallowing the energy]. In history, it is from the wish of a King, who wished to have immortality. And importantly, they use the eclipse, which produces a giant circle on the earth. Where surely, the sun for the masculine side and the moon for the feminine side.

And I came across this video, on an Alchemist, who analyzes "Fullmetal Alchemist" including some info, answers some questions:

Vmort

Star
MK ULTRA MK DELTA CENTER: KREMLIN
PTSD PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY:
My father and I visited one room BEFORE HIVITES killed my father 9 may 1993.
DESCRIPTION: 1812 year thick wall, parted window. KREMLIN ARSENAL The nordest room fit the most.
The room was empty it didn't have even curtains. Warm like End of April, it was 12 00 -- 13 00. No trees, clear view.
ArsenalTower.jpg
ALLA SCARER (Пугачёва, Алла Борисовна) MOTHER OF DARKNESS TRUE LEADER OF USSR AND RUSSIA UNTIL NOW
Breznev (puppet they show us as Ussr ruler) has been called "small man of age Alla Scarer".

We can see her ourtfits have someting to do with Lorrae Desmond: Mother of Darkness
The signs were there all along. The UK is home to the leadership of the Western Luciferian hierarchy and where high ranking priestesses are trained. All priestesses must be trained in acting and singing, since their roles demand a theatrical and well-pitched and projected delivery of ritual incantations, readings, chants, etc. Patricia Ann Conlon was similarly trained in opera.

Eltsin Hivites puppet show who the real leader of Russia today.

She has been born 15 april1949. See how young she is for her age? She has been drinking adrenochrome and engaged in child torture, r*pe and murder. Her surname is symbolic: Putacheva from word Pugat -- to scare. She scared many children to death. Her family are always on TV and everywhere but because of that creature me just like many of us has lost our families.
Just like all these pedo she has been surrounded by kids while she worked as teacher in moscow school № 621. She has lived in the South of Moscow on Academin Scryabin street. The street have 1812 houses with underground floors and there are cemetery near.
She has been played Angela in symbolic movie King Deer.
KREMLIN is her favorite place.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
En parlant de représentation, revenons sur le manga "Fullmetal Alchemist". L'auteur a fouillé beaucoup de fichiers. La configuration est la même que celle du pays d'Oz, mais est en forme de cercle, et un cercle se forme dans toute la ville, pour sacrifier ses habitants pour donner de l'énergie à l'Ouroboros [l'Egrégore, (noir, informe, masse aux yeux rouges), qui sont les Démons et les vrais Vampires, qui ont été associés au sang, à travers l'histoire de Dracula. La forme humaine vient d'une autre histoire, dont le vampire voulait atteindre la jeunesse éternelle, en avalant l'énergie]. Dans l'histoire, c'est du vœu d'un roi, qui souhaitait avoir l'immortalité. Et chose importante, ils utilisent l'éclipse, qui produit, un cercle géant sur la terre. D'où surement, le soleil pour le côté masculin et la lune pour le côté féminin.

Et je suis tombée sur cette vidéo, sur un Alchimiste, qui analyse "Fullmetal Alchemist" dont certaines infos, répond à certaines questions:
Speaking of representation, looking back at the "Fullmetal Alchemist" manga. The author has searched a lot of files. The configuration is the same as that of the land of Oz, but is in the form of a circle, and a circle is formed throughout the city, to sacrifice its inhabitants to give energy to the Ouroboros [the Egregore , (black, formless, red-eyed mass), who are the Demons and true Vampires, who have been associated with blood, through the story of Dracula. The human form comes from another story, from which the vampire wanted to reach eternal youth, by swallowing the energy]. In history, it is from the wish of a King, who wished to have immortality. And importantly, they use the eclipse, which produces a giant circle on the earth. Where surely, the sun for the masculine side and the moon for the feminine side.

And I came across this video, on an Alchemist, who analyzes "Fullmetal Alchemist" including some info, answers some questions:
Petite note complémentaire, sur la vision, celle-là les Alchimistes, là où ils sont comme, c'est marqué dans mon dictionnaire, que les Alchimistes cherchent à reproduire, ce qu'il a dans le corps. Mais que dans un caractère physique, pour rappel, la glande pinéale est la pierre philosophale. Dans la Bible (que j'analyse toujours), mais dans le Jardin d'Eden (qui a été inspiré, du Jardin de Babylone), il y a trois arbres principaux. L'arbre femelle et l'arbre mâle et au centre, l'arbre de l'union, qu'Adam et Eve ont mangé, qui représente l'acte sexuel:
Small additional note, on the vision, that one the Alchemists, where they are like, it is marked in my dictionary, that the Alchemists seek to reproduce, what it has in the body. But that in a physical character, as a reminder, the pineal gland is the philosophical stone. In the Bible (which I am still analyzing), but in the Garden of Eden (which was inspired, from the Garden of Babylon), there are three main trees. The female tree and the male tree and in the center, the tree of union, which Adam and Eve ate, which represents the sexual act:

Shuna

Star
@Shuna Please can you explain TWINS theme. They are obsessed with it.
Les jumeaux identiques ont une connexion énergétique en raison de la séparation tardive. De plus, les nazis étudiaient des jumeaux. Quand j'y pense, la grande majorité des films, pourtant symbolique, hors lien d'amour, ont une connexion d'amitié. Et dans la Franc-Maçonnerie, ils ont un rite d'échange d'énergie avec l'autel, qui symbolise par la corde, avec des noeuds (qui représente chaque membre.
Identical twins have an energy connection due to the late separation. Also, the Nazis were studying twins. When I think about it, the vast majority of films, however symbolic, outside the bond of love, have a connection of friendship. And in Freemasonry, they have a rite of energy exchange with the altar, which symbolizes by the rope, with knots (which represents each member.

@ShunaPlease can you explain SNAKE and REPTILIAN themes they are obsessed with.
Et pour le serpent, je pense que c'est une référence à l'Ouroboros. Et pour les statues reptiliennes, qu'ils utilisent? Je sais que certains peuples, comme par exemple, les Amérindiens comparent les animaux aux humains. Et d'autres, l'utilise pour leurs capacités. Et dans le cas de la Bible, par exemple et vu comment ont les représentes. Les dinosaures [les démons de la Bible, détruit par la météorite (les anges tombés sur terre, qui sont séparés des anges déchus)]. Après qu'ils représentent, j'en sais rien... Mais, ils ont un stock important. Je ne sais, si c'est un vrai témoignage ou juste un rêve. Mais quelqu'un m'avait dit, qu'il avait vu un stock de ces statues. Je sais plus si, il a cru, que c'était des clones ou qu'il a vu que c'était des statues (je crois que ça non, il a juste vu, être déplacer). Ou il a peut-être vu les deux. Mais il avait parlé, des grandes cuvent, qu'on voit dans les films, où il avait vu les clones. Par contre, ils ce peut aussi, que ce soit des dragons. Vu que la Déesse est représenté en dragon noir. Dragon, par ce qu'elle fait naître son fils (le phénix), par la bouche et le corps du dragon, par le corps du serpent noir. Elle porte des ailes, puisqu'elle a le symbole de Venus, mais aussi de la lune. Je pense, qu'un dragon rouge = dragon de sang.
And for the snake, I think it's a reference to the Ouroboros. What about the reptilian statues, which they use? I know that some peoples, for example, the Native Americans compare animals to humans. And others use it for their abilities. And in the case of the Bible, for example and seen how they are represented. The dinosaurs [the demons of the Bible, destroyed by the meteorite (the fallen angels on earth, who are separated from the fallen angels)]. After they represent, I don't know... But, they have a large stock. I don't know if it's a real testimony or just a dream. But someone had told me, that he had seen a stock of these statues. I don't know if he believed that they were clones or that he saw that they were statues (I think not, he just saw being moved). Or he may have seen both. But he had spoken, of the large cells, which one sees in the films, where he had seen the clones. On the other hand, they can also be dragons. Since the Goddess is represented as a black dragon. Dragon, because she gives birth to her son (the phoenix), by the mouth and the body of the dragon, by the body of the black serpent. She wears wings, since she has the symbol of Venus, but also of the moon. I think, a red dragon = blood dragon.

Shuna

Star
@Shuna Thank you!
Please can you explain DRAGON symbolism they use -- there is a difference between dragon and reptilians. Commmon European fairy tale story -- a knight saves a girl from a dragon. Dragon often keeps her in the castle or cave.
Maleficent takes the shape of a dragon. There is also DRAG QUEEN -- men wear women clothes. DRAG means DRAGON?
Please explain OUROBOROS. They use him too but is there difference between just snakes, dragons and reptilians and Ouroboros specifically?
Le symbolisme du prince ou chevalier (au cheval blanc ou non) représente le second Dieu, dans les contes, il a évidemment une représentation élémentaire, mais dans une représentation, générale et symbolique = au second Dieu.
Pour le côté Drag Queen: "Travesti masculin très maquillé et vêtu de manière voyante ou extravagante." Il n'est pas forcément hétéro ou gays. Une drag queen est une personne, généralement de sexe masculin, qui construit une identité féminine volontairement basée sur des archétypes de féminité et de rôles de genre de façon temporaire." "De la fin des années 1800 au milieu des années 1900, le transformisme en Europe s'effectue principalement à travers le pantomime. Il s'agit de la première forme d'art en Europe à utiliser le transformisme comme source de comédie, en contraste avec les tragédies shakespeariennes et les opéras italiens. La « dame », avec ses nombreuses dérives comme la « dame de ménage » ou la « grande dame », devient un personnage récurrent des pantomimes et est surtout utilisé en improvisation. Dan Leno est le comédien de pantomime le plus reconnu. Après les deux guerres mondiales, le changement des thèmes abordés au théâtre et au cinéma contribue à la fin du pantomime."
The symbolism of the prince or knight (on a white horse or not) represents the second God, in the tales, he obviously has an elementary representation, but in a representation, general and symbolic = to the second God.
For the Drag Queen side: "Male transvestite heavily made up and dressed in a showy or extravagant way." He's not necessarily straight or gay. A drag queen is a person, usually male, who deliberately constructs a feminine identity based on archetypes of femininity and gender roles on a temporary basis." "From the late 1800s to the mid-1900s, transformism in Europe is performed primarily through pantomime. It is the first art form in Europe to use transformism as a source of comedy, in contrast to Shakespearean tragedies and Italian operas. The "lady", with its many derivatives such as the "housekeeper" or the "grande dame", became a recurring character in pantomimes and was mainly used in improvisation. Dan Leno is the most recognized pantomime comedian. After the two world wars, the change in themes addressed in theater and cinema contributed to the end of pantomime.

@Shuna please can you explain CRYSTALLS symbolism. They gace diamonds but also they show as crystalls as the whole group.
Je suppose, que c'est une forme de pierre philosophale, il donne souvent l'énergie, où l'utilise.
I guess it's a form of philosopher's stone, it often gives energy where to use it.

Shuna

Star

Je ne sais pas si on la marquée. Mais... pour confirmer, c’est l'entrée des enfers. En Egypte, c'est aussi représenté par un monstre.
I don't know if it's been marked. But... to confirm, it's the entrance to hell. In Egypt, it is also represented by a monster.

Shuna

Star

Je ne sais pas si on la marquée. Mais... pour confirmer, c’est l'entrée des enfers. En Egypte, c'est aussi représenté par un monstre.
I don't know if it's been marked. But... to confirm, it's the entrance to hell. In Egypt, it is also represented by a monster.
Je viens, de remarqué, qu'il a la forme du soleil, des Illuminatis. Même si, il représente là, le soleil couchant, avec l'escalier qui montre vers se Dieu. Il possède la des cornes, alors que le soleil possèdes des cheveux, comme le reste de la barbe. Celui, qui représente le soleil couchant, porte normalement des cornes et une barbichette (référence à la chèvre). Alors que l'autre Dieu représente le lion. Mais peut-être, que c'est l'inverse, chez eux... même, si je le pense pas...
I just noticed it's shaped like the sun, the Illuminati. Even if, it represents there, the setting sun, with the staircase which points towards God. He has horns, while the sun has hair, like the rest of the beard. The one, which represents the setting sun, normally wears horns and a goatee (a reference to the goat). While the other God represents the lion. But maybe it's the opposite, with them... even, if I don't think so...

Vmort

Star
@Shuna Thank you!
Please can you explain HAT symbolism?

There also
Margaret Wise Brown MISTER DOG with HAT context

Soon he encounters the field of dogs, where he enjoys a brief carnivalesque moment as a dog again, running around as dogs do. During this sequence he loses his hat.

The end of the book

Please can you explain RUBBER FLYING BALL?

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
@Shuna Thank you!
Please explain TRANCEGENDER symbolism. Why they changed their kids with drugs? You need to know that some reptilians anbd amphibians are hermaphrodites: they can change their sexes.
Je ne peux pas encore expliquer, mais pour le côté reptilien. Elle est sur le meuble Illuminati de chez moi, il a le symbole de la fleur de lys et représente la forme de la grenouille: A noter que le Dieu Khnoum a la forme d'un bélier, il est potier, mais cela marche avec la sculpture (vu que, par exemple, chez les Franc-Maçons, il pratique la sculpture [malgré que cette partie, viendrait (ou non), des sculpteur Anglais. Ce n'y change rien, au faite, des nombreux symboles, qu'ils disposent partout):
I can't explain yet, but for the reptilian side. It is on the Illuminati piece of furniture at home, it has the symbol of the fleur-de-lis and represents the shape of the frog: Note that the God Khnum has the shape of a ram, he is a potter, but it works with the sculpture (since, for example, among the Freemasons, he practices sculpture [despite this part, would come (or not), from English sculptors. This does not change anything, in fact, of the many symbols, that they have everywhere):
Mythologie égyptienne: Héqet (mythologica.fr)

Shuna

Star
Je ne peux pas encore expliquer, mais pour le côté reptilien. Elle est sur le meuble Illuminati de chez moi, il a le symbole de la fleur de lys et représente la forme de la grenouille: A noter que le Dieu Khnoum a la forme d'un bélier, il est potier, mais cela marche avec la sculpture (vu que, par exemple, chez les Franc-Maçons, il pratique la sculpture [malgré que cette partie, viendrait (ou non), des sculpteur Anglais. Ce n'y change rien, au faite, des nombreux symboles, qu'ils disposent partout):
I can't explain yet, but for the reptilian side. It is on the Illuminati piece of furniture at home, it has the symbol of the fleur-de-lis and represents the shape of the frog: Note that the God Khnum has the shape of a ram, he is a potter, but it works with the sculpture (since, for example, among the Freemasons, he practices sculpture [despite this part, would come (or not), from English sculptors. This does not change anything, in fact, of the many symbols, that they have everywhere):
Mythologie égyptienne: Héqet (mythologica.fr)
Je pensais juste que c'est, toujours une grenouille, que la princesse embrasse, avant qu'il ne devienne un prince charmant... Et voici un intéressant lien:
I just thought it was, always a frog, that the princess kissed, before he became a prince charming... And here is an interesting link:
Grenouille ou prince charmant ? - rtbf.be
Les significations vont parfaitement avec le prince, surtout aussi la malédiction de la sorcière (qui est la déesse de la mort/du néant), qui englobe, de noirceur (de matière, la lumière), le prince en blanc. Dont la représentation possible est, la chute du dieu soleil, dans le néant, le roi, qui en devient le monstre (le tueur). Et lorsqu'il est avec la princesse, il devient le reproducteur, celui qui renouvelle le monde (pour le côté reproduction).
The meanings go perfectly with the prince, especially also the curse of the witch (who is the goddess of death/nothingness), which encompasses, from darkness (of matter, light), the prince in white. Whose possible representation is, the fall of the sun god, in nothingness, the king, who becomes the monster (the killer). And when he is with the princess, he becomes the reproducer, the one who renews the world (for the reproduction side).

Shuna

Star
@Shuna Please explain TORTOISE.
C'est un animal magique, la carapace est utilisé pour des meubles, comme les autels de rituels; par exemple chez les: Franc-Maçons. Sa carapace, reproduit les dessins, qui apparaissent, en utilisant, certaines ondes.
It is a magical animal, the shell is used for furniture, such as ritual altars; for example among: Freemasons. Its shell, reproduces the drawings, which appear, using certain waves.

Vmort

Star
@Shuna Thank you!
Please explain CHAMPAGNE -- in my country Hivites promoted it. And they refert to it from all alcohol.
Please explain AQUARIOUS

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
@Shuna Thank you.
Please explain CUP and Ritual Cups with blood.
Please explain Bible's BREAD and FISH.
Tout d'abord, il a la version symbolique social, car le symbolisme historique, n'a pas la même forme que celle des rites: La coupe que Jésus ne voulait pas…. - Portal Universal - Portal Universal
Mais le graal, la coupe de sang, peut aussi (si je me trompe pas) le sperme.
Pour le pain, il faut savoir, que dans ces pays, le pays était rond et plat, il représente le soleil. Il représente son corps, alors que le sang représente, son sperme (ça fait peut Et le poisson, je pense que t'a raison). Mais les écrits de Jean, sont symboliques, et lier au chiffres symboliques. Et le nom:
" L’aube du christianisme sous le signe du poisson
Si l’Ancien Testament ne fait guère référence aux poissons en dehors de l’épisode relaté, c’est en revanche une marée de poisson qui va submerger le christianisme naissant, en devenant l’un des symboles les plus puissants, bien avant la Croix. C’est au grec ancien qu’il faut revenir pour comprendre cette omniprésence du poisson. Le mot « ICHTUS » qui signifie en grec « poisson » révèle par chacune de ses lettres la traduction christologique suivante : Jesu Kristos Theou Uios Sôter, « Jésus, Christ Fils de Dieu, Sauveur ». D’où son importance. Sa représentation prendra très vite en pratique la forme de deux courbes se rejoignant et deviendra un signe de ralliement des chrétiens, symbole dotant plus discret qu’il pouvait être laissé en graffiti sans attirer l’attention et selon la direction de la tête indiquer discrètement le chemin d’un lieu de culte caché. Les premiers chrétiens seront de ce fait souvent désignés comme « fils de l’Ichtus céleste »."
First of all, it has the social symbolic version, because the historical symbolism, does not have the same form as that of the rites: The cup that Jesus did not want…. - Portal Universal - Portal Universal
But the grail, the cup of blood, can also (if I'm not mistaken) sperm.
For bread, you should know that in these countries, the country was round and flat, it represents the sun. It represents his body, while the blood represents his sperm (it can be And the fish, I think you're right). But John's writings are symbolic, and linked to symbolic figures. And the name:
" The dawn of Christianity under the sign of the fish
If the Old Testament makes little reference to fish apart from the episode recounted, it is on the other hand a tide of fish which will overwhelm the nascent Christianity, becoming one of the most powerful symbols, long before the Cross. . It is to ancient Greek that we must return to understand this omnipresence of fish. The word “ICHTUS” which means “fish” in Greek reveals by each of its letters the following Christological translation: Jesu Kristos Theou Uios Sôter, “Jesus, Christ Son of God, Saviour”. Hence its importance. Its representation will very quickly take the form of two curves meeting in practice and will become a sign of rallying of Christians, a symbol endowing more discreetly that it could be left in graffiti without attracting attention and according to the direction of the head to discreetly indicate the way to a hidden place of worship. The first Christians will therefore often be referred to as "sons of the celestial Ichtus"."

Vmort

Star
@Shuna Please can you explain CUBE on a heads they have hats like that and they refers to shapes like that. Saturn North pole.

Shuna

Star
J'ai refait une petite recherche sur les égrégores et j'ai revu une information, sur les solstices, équinoxes et pleines lunes:
"L’alimentation d’un égrégore
Il faut donc, si on veut pouvoir utiliser un égrégore régulièrement, l’alimenter en énergie. Cela se fait par les pensées, comme pour la prière coupe feu, mais aussi au moyen de rituels. Il existe des moments propices aux rituels comme les solstices, les équinoxes, les pleines lunes qui sont des moments durant lesquels l’environnement est chargé d’énergie que l’on peut utiliser pour alimenter un égrégore."
Quand j'y repense, je l'avais déjà marquer, mais le rituel d'échange d'énergie, pratiquer avec l'autel, créant au passage un égrégore, qu'il laisse passé dans leurs corps, pensant qu'ils prennent une nouvelle énergie, pour donner leur ancienne énergie.
D'ailleurs les égrégores, je l'ai aussi déjà marquer. Les égrégores sont des démons (ou des anges lorsqu'ils ont de l'énergie et une apparence blanche). Ils sont aussi les vampires, ils avalent normalement l'énergie et prend une forme, non humaine. Ils ont une apparence noir, aux yeux rouges (du à la réaction). La forme humaine fut pris pour les romans. Puis d'avaler le sang vient du mélange du vampire classique, à l'apparence humaine et le Conte Dracula (sérial killer).
I did a little research on the egregores and I saw information on the solstices, equinoxes and full moons:
"Feeding an egregore
It is therefore necessary, if one wants to be able to use an egregore regularly, to supply it with energy. This is done through thoughts, as with the firebreak prayer, but also through rituals. There are moments suitable for rituals such as solstices, equinoxes, full moons which are times during which the environment is charged with energy that can be used to power an egregore."
When I think back on it, I had already marked it, but the ritual of energy exchange, practicing with the altar, creating an egregore in the process, which it lets pass through their bodies, thinking that they are taking a new energy, to give their old energy.
Besides the egregores, I have also already marked. Egregores are demons (or angels when they have energy and a white appearance). They are also vampires, they normally swallow energy and take on a non-human form. They have a black appearance, with red eyes (due to the reaction). The human form was taken for the novels. Then to swallow the blood comes from the mixture of the classic vampire, with human appearance and the Tale Dracula (serial killer).

Vmort

Star
@Shuna You mentioned story about Adam and Eve has fallen humanity and Garden of Eden from Bible related to some Babel's book. Please can you explain more?

Vmort

Star
@Shuna Please can you explain symbol of GOAT? Why Devil have something to do with goats?
Please explain MONKEYS. They reference to them too constanlty.