How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

The Agrarian

Veteran

Good to see popular figures in the West speaking up about the genocide of the Palestinians. Israel strikes Gaza and Syria on a monthly basis but now more people are becoming aware of their viciousness.
The Syrian government has been VERY patient. Israeli airstrikes are a declaration of war and any other nation would have flattened Tel-Aviv by now.

Its great that celebrities and politicians are speaking out.

https://www.newsweek.com/palestine-celebrities-support-conflict-israel-bella-gigi-hadid-mark-ruffalo-dua-lipa-1590420

https://www.geo.tv/latest/349969-high-profile-international-celebrities-voice-support-for-palestinians-in-wake-of-israeli-attacks

Roger Waters
Dua Lipa
Mark Ruffalo
Hadid Sisters
Roger Waters
Susan Sarandon
Lena Heady
Trever Noah

Soccer stars

Riyad Mahrez
Mohammad Salah

of course US house members

AOC
Rashida Tlaib
Ilhan Omar

things are definately changing towards awareness. You even see mainstream media being critical of Israel, their settlements, and the racist ethno-nationalism which Netanyahu has fostered.

Stucky

Star
The Syrian government has been VERY patient. Israeli airstrikes are a declaration of war and any other nation would have flattened Tel-Aviv by now.
Nonsense. Anyone who is stupid enough to ATTEMPT to flatten Tel aviv would be nuked out of existence. If Syria ever gets nukes come back and we can talk about this 'VERY patient' angle you just made up out of thin air.

Tidal

Star
As a great prophet once said-
"If somebody messes wid me, I'm a-gonna mess wid him" (Al Capone:below)

Likewise, Hamas began firing rockets into Israel, so Israel is giving them payback..:)
PS- Militarily speaking, the rocket attacks serve no useful purpose anyway, same with Hitler who sent rockets and flying bombs at London and all it did was kill people, just pointless killing for killing's sake.

Likewise, Hamas began firing rockets into Israel, so Israel is giving them payback..:)
PS- Militarily speaking, the rocket attacks serve no useful purpose anyway, same with Hitler who sent rockets and flying bombs at London and all it did was kill people, just pointless killing for killing's sake.
Which deaths are you referring to? The 10 Israeli deaths or the 196 Gazan deaths (up to 15 more have been killed in the West Bank, and more in Jerusalem)? The Gazan deaths include 58 children and 34 women.

Edit - as of this evening the Gazan death toll rose to 212 people including 61 children and 36 women. 1400+ are wounded.

Last edited:

Also, do you know that the Zionists have a state-of-the-art missile defense system given to them by the US? It is called Iron Dome and intercepts up to 90% of rockets. One side are clearly better equipped to wreak chaos and destruction, hence the vast differences in deaths. Wake up and stop defending baby killers.

E1jKqAhVkAEzPz8.jpg

In Pics | Israel-Palestine conflict: Fear, grief grip Gaza anew amid familiar glare

Day Eight: Civilians and Civilian Properties Continue to be Israel’s Main Target

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Which deaths are you referring to? The 10 Israeli deaths or the 196 Gazan deaths (up to 15 more have been killed in the West Bank, and more in Jerusalem)? The Gazan deaths include 58 children and 34 women.

Hamas are launching their rockets from inside Gaza city, and Israel is hitting them back with precision missile strikes, so it's inevitable that civilians are getting hurt too as collateral damage, but that wouldn't happen if Hamas launched their rockets from the open countryside outside Gaza city.

Tidal

Star
Also, do you know that the Zionists have a state-of-the-art missile defense system given to them by the US? It is called Iron Dome and intercepts up to 90% of rockets. One side are clearly better equipped to wreak chaos and destruction, hence the vast differences in deaths. Wake up and stop defending baby killers.

i'm a moderator at a military forum so yes I do know a little bit about weapons and stuff and I'm strictly neutral and couldn't care less if Hamas and Israel wipe each other out, it's no skin off my nose..:)
The fact is, Hamas started this latest trouble by firing rockets into Israel, and Israel is simply defending itself by firing back.
Militarily speaking Hamas's rockets are doing no good at all except knocking down a few buildings and killing a few jews.
But when Hamas get their hands on nuke weapons it'll be a different story and it'll be 'goodbye Israel' once and for all.

At the moment muslim Pakistan has nuke weapons but the west is keeping them sweet with truckloads of cash as 'foreign aid', but it's just a matter of time before they 'lose' some of their nukes and they end up in the hands of Hamas or other muslim groups..
Plus of course, Biden is giving Iran permission to continue with its nuclear power industry, the enriched by-products of which can be used to make nukes.
The clock is ticking down for Israel..