How far away are we from K-12 public school vaccine mandates? What should anti vax teens do with pro vaxx parents?

Lyfe

Star
How far away are we from K-12 public school vaccine mandates? What should anti vax teens do with pro vaxx parents?

I saw this today and figured it was only a matter of time.

I cringed when the kid said that he thinks everyone should be vaccinated. What are your thoughts and responses to the original questions? If vaccine mandates for kids become a reality then that leaves us with an age group too young to really protest parents bringing them to be vaccinated. It also leaves us with another age group consisting of competent enough teenagers. How do you see this playing out and will the govt use this to punish and remove parentel rights from anti vax parents?

Reactions: bAd

Lyfe

Star
Its already happening in some places for ages 12 and up.

Will More Schools Follow Los Angeles’ Lead and Require COVID-19 Vaccination?

• The Los Angeles Unified School District, the nation’s largest, is requiring COVID-19 vaccination for all students ages 12 and up for in-person learning and extracurricular activities.
  • Some smaller California school districts are discussing similar vaccines requirements.
  • Most school districts across the country do not currently require COVID-19 vaccination for students, though experts expect this to change.
  • Currently, the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is approved for use in children ages 12 and up.
  • The Food and Drug Administration is expected to issue a decision on COVID-19 vaccines for children under age 12 sometime this fall or winter.

Lucy

Star

I saw this today and figured it was only a matter of time.

I cringed when the kid said that he thinks everyone should be vaccinated. What are your thoughts and responses to the original questions? If vaccine mandates for kids become a reality then that leaves us with an age group too young to really protest parents bringing them to be vaccinated. It also leaves us with another age group consisting of competent enough teenagers. How do you see this playing out and will the govt use this to punish and remove parentel rights from anti vax parents?
Lyfe, I saw this coming but shocked how fast this is being implemented. Definitely their goal is now to get as many children vaxed asap. Then they will make it mandatory in order to attend school. Most parents will cave because they will be overwhelmed. Their children will want to go to school and the parents won't have childcare or any other resources.
Teenagers do not want to miss experiences.
Sports, band, dances, and ect.....
Most college age young men and women were forced to get it to attend their College.

There is something so diabolical and evil about this vaccine that they want the whole population to be vaccinated.

I'm so grateful my 16 year old son is with me and knows how evil this is. He will not get it.
He is prepared that he might not be able to finish high school. But oh how I pray for all the children who will end up getting it.

To think just a few weeks ago I was fighting to not have my son have to wear a mask at school.
Now just three weeks later, my husband who works in health care is going to be forced to get it or lose his job, and trust me my son and I are begging him not to. And I already see how they will be mandating it to attend primary, middle school, and high schools.

We really are fast approaching not being able to travel, attend school, work, be denied health care. And soon not to be able to buy groceries. Some Countries all this is already being implemented.
As Christians we know what this means and what is coming...

And the peace that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world"! John 16:33

Lyfe

Star
Lyfe, I saw this coming but shocked how fast this is being implemented. Definitely their goal is now to get as many children vaxed asap. Then they will make it mandatory in order to attend school. Most parents will cave because they will be overwhelmed. Their children will want to go to school and the parents won't have childcare or any other resources.
Teenagers do not want to miss experiences.
Sports, band, dances, and ect.....
Most college age young men and women were forced to get it to attend their College.

There is something so diabolical and evil about this vaccine that they want the whole population to be vaccinated.

I'm so grateful my 16 year old son is with me and knows how evil this is. He will not get it.
He is prepared that he might not be able to finish high school. But oh how I pray for all the children who will end up getting it.

To think just a few weeks ago I was fighting to not have my son have to wear a mask at school.
Now just three weeks later, my husband who works in health care is going to be forced to get it or lose his job, and trust me my son and I are begging him not to. And I already see how they will be mandating it to attend primary, middle school, and high schools.

We really are fast approaching not being able to travel, attend school, work, be denied health care. And soon not to be able to buy groceries. Some Countries all this is already being implemented.
As Christians we know what this means and what is coming...

And the peace that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world"! John 16:33
I think this is going to be the determining factor to which direction we head as a nation and who gains the momentum from here on out between the people and government. If people oblige to this and see no problem with it being mandatory for their kids to be vaccinated with this vaccination then we have basically given the elite the green light to be ruled by a type of medical communism.

justjess

Superstar
I think this is going to be the determining factor to which direction we head as a nation and who gains the momentum from here on out between the people and government. If people oblige to this and see no problem with it being mandatory for their kids to be vaccinated with this vaccination then we have basically given the elite the green light to be ruled by a type of medical communism.
communism implies the people OWN something - this isn’t of the people. it’s an aristocracy or corporatocracy.

Lyfe

Star
Sadly under this system people wont even own their own body as it will likely be subject to endless booster shots going forward just to be able to have access to society.

Lucy

Star
Sadly under this system people wont even own their own body as it will likely be subject to endless booster shots going forward just to be able to have access to society.
And with knowing everything we know about these so called vaccines, I'll never get it.
To me it's a spiritual thing.
We are living in such dark times....
How much time Lyfe, do you think before schools mandate it?
It's almost like they are pushing for January when children come back from Christmas break but I think it won't be mandated till September of 2023.

bAd

Rookie
There is so much division in international society we are unable to combat the diabolical plan that is being perpetrated against us.

I think we should try to unite internationally and focus our energies on opposing this evil globalist agenda.

We can jump from one issue to another trying to put out multiples of fires but what we should be doing is aiming for a sprinkler switch.

If a fiat currency banking system is in the hands of globalist psychopaths we'll be going around in circles until it's too late.

The truth about what happened on 9/11 is a scientifically verifiable example of how we are lied to systematically.

If all nations formed an alliance of political parties opposed to the diabolical plan 9/11 truth could be a uniting factor.

The Patriot Act could be employed to reign in the power of the globalist cabal by liberating the banks under the threat of them ending up in Guantanamo Bay or an equivalent action that would finally put the fear of God into them.

Lyfe

Star
And with knowing everything we know about these so called vaccines, I'll never get it.
To me it's a spiritual thing.
We are living in such dark times....
How much time Lyfe, do you think before schools mandate it?
It's almost like they are pushing for January when children come back from Christmas break but I think it won't be mandated till September of 2023.
I believe they will mandate it very soon. Possibly within the next few months. I think at the very least they want fda approval by flu season so when parents bring their kids to get the flu shot the vaccine will already be ready and available to get at places like walgreens as a convenience. They will continue to make delta variant a big deal and report school pandemics to scare parents.

If their kids show basic flu symptoms i am sure they will freak out and want to get the covid shot just to be sure. Thats what I think atleast... I believe they want to get as many people vaccinated as fast as possible because they realize their credibility is waning and breakthrough cases are starting to destroy that credibility.

bAd

Rookie
I believe they want to get as many people vaccinated as fast as possible because they realize their credibility is waning and breakthrough cases are starting to destroy their credibility.
Here's a reply I gave to another site regarding an underlying reason as to why they might "want to get as many as possible vaccinated as fast as possible."

Since the internet was born some incredible revelations have been taking shape. There are very many indications of there being satanic cabals and covens operating from behind the scenes of society. That phenomena has seemingly been growing quietly since ancient times.
I suspect the Covid lock-down / vaccination agenda (and censorship etc.) is to suppress public awareness of the extent of Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and to depopulate before popular resistance against their evil can form.

The video below titled Truth Speakers 2 Truth Seekers !! gives some basic insights which point to matters of this nature
(Red Pill: viewer be warned).

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3Kb77oKbCsi6/

Lyfe

Star
I remember when i learned about the new world order back in 2010 there were so many youtube videos on it. Allot were very good and informative and allot were silly. Now they are all gone. You cant really find anything on yotube anymore. It was all taken down.

Reactions: bAd

bAd

Rookie
I remember when i learned about the new world order back in 2010 there were so many youtube videos on it. Allot were very good and informative and allot were silly. Now they are all gone. You cant really find anything on yotube anymore. It was all taken down.
Yeah, I only really started switching on to the NWO issue around 2015 and soon afterwards the YT / Silicon Valley purge began in earnest.

I only suspect / hope that we have many insiders who will continue to obstruct the purge developing as fast as some would like.

Last edited:
The plan is vaccinate the kids the damaging effects will be labeled as the new variant. Kids dying. Is because of the unvaccinated in come the quarantine camps. U will go missing and they will say u died of covid. This is crazy at this point but they are already building the camps and prisons. Through walmart and other buildings. And people will buy it.

Lyfe

Star
The plan is vaccinate the kids the damaging effects will be labeled as the new variant. Kids dying. Is because of the unvaccinated in come the quarantine camps. U will go missing and they will say u died of covid. This is crazy at this point but they are already building the camps and prisons. Through walmart and other buildings. And people will buy it.
I remember they used to have a bunch of videos on youtube of tons of human sized boxes at random locations all over the country. Those videos got allot of attention. Very eerie