How is everybody doing?

Carolyn

Star
Didn't know where to post so I thought fuck it Ill start a new post, not like I've ever overposted on here lmao

Anyhoo had just came on to see if VC had posted anything on Astroworld as I hadn't been on the site in a while tbh Ive been smoking my medicinal weed that am now legally prescribed, procrastinating about doing anything in my new house and messing around making music on fl studio.

My girl cat had to be PTS 4.5 weeks ago, still really upset about that tbh she was poisoned by fkn Felix AGAIL cat food. Theres a big thing going on right now with Felix/Purina cat food, a lot of cats have died and a lot have got sick, it was initially in the UK but there is a Facebook group about it and there are now people coming from other countries with the same issues, so if anybody here has a cat and feeds their cats any Purina products Id defiitely advise you to google it and find out more. Purina arent doing anything about it, theres also a petition with thousands of signatures asking Purina to recall their food. It apparently started around March earlier this year, they changed the recipe and all of a sudden cats are getting ill and dying!

Anyhoo I just came on to say hi and see how people are doing, hope everyone is doing ok!! Not just surviving but maybe actually doing ok lol

Daze

Superstar
Ya, there is an astroworld thread here.

In typical fashion most here see it as some kind of demonic sacrifice when its pretty clear to me it was suffering of the vaxxed. But the media will never mention this, let alone highlight it.

Simka

Established
Goof thread! It's a pity nobody has replied here for such a long time.
I'm currently doing home renovation and I'm so tired of it.

MonBra

Rookie
Goof thread! It's a pity nobody has replied here for such a long time.
I'm currently doing home renovation and I'm so tired of it.
It was a good idea to bump this thread. Sometimes it is good to have a place where you can complain :)
I know how difficult home renovation can be. We've just finished our bath remodeling and it took much more time than we expected. Fortunately, I checked Bath Fitter reviews and found good ideas.

Last edited: