How is Selma Blair these days?

Sibi

Star
Hi! Vigilant Citizen had written this article in 2016 on Selma Blair - VC Article Selma Blair & MK Style Breakdown. Basically she began screaming at other passengers on a plane she was on saying, “He burns my private parts. He won’t let me eat or drink. He beats me. He’s going to kill me.”

Selma Blair's Background
In 1990, Selma's childhood sweetheart died in an accident at the age of 18. Recalling the event, she said, "It made me realize I have to live. Having the boy I loved not anymore on this planet, I'd better live, I'd better do something"
[on raising her son] Such moments strike a contrast to the relationship Blair had with her own mother. In one section of the film, the actress leafs through old magazines and holds up a 1999 issue of “Seventeen” where she was featured on the cover. She recalls how her mom, always critical, told her she looked “so unimportant” on the magazine. “My mother tethered a darkness to me,” she said. “It’s all about my mom. It’s never good enough, and it never will be......”

Selma is most famous for the movies Hellboy and Cruel Intentions. She was also on Charlie Sheen's show.

On January 24, 2004, after six months of dating, Blair married writer and producer Ahmet Zappa (son of musician Frank Zappa) at Carrie Fisher's mansion in Beverly Hills, California. They lived in Los Angeles in a 1920s-era home they bought for $1.35 million in 2004. She filed for divorce from Zappa on June 21, 2006, citing "irreconcilable differences."

Frank Zappa

Here is ex husband Ahmet Zappa promoting his children's books. :rolleyes: He also co-wrote Disney's Star Darlings with his current wife

Older photoshoots

Selma also likes to wear horizontal stripes and dresses her son in them too.

julia7771

Rookie
I find it interesting that she became sick after her role with the devil himself. I think she is incredibly strong, but her breakdown on the plane tells me her fight is not against flesh or blood... I hope she finds Jesus.