How is sensor ship here? I just left GLP

LBee

Rookie
GLP is a psyop and disinfo centre if ever there was one. I can't remember why I left it was very long ago but I think also coz of censorship. Or it got too negative. I like VC because it feels like it has a higher calibre of free thinkers who have the necessary self control to discuss the big problems without getting too worked up.

clambot

Veteran
I looked up GLP on duck duck go. All I get is Good Laboratory Practice. I am curious about what it is. Or should I consider myself lucky that I don't know what it is and leave Pandora's box closed?
God Like Productions

if i recall correctly, it was a BBS type web page that catered to a fringe of conspiracy theorists that leaned toward the more militant minded. But that's my recollection from about 8 years ago, I can't recall much more than that.

JoChris

Superstar
Lol the GLPers would like that one and yes consider yourself lucky you didnt land in that cesspool lol it just got bad
This forum has had its times where the trolls etc have been bad. Shocking but entertaining at the same time.
It is a lot quieter than several years ago- it appears several groups have moved on and that is a good thing. Broken records really get annoying to put it mildly.

imsickofyoshi

Established
Welcome. GLP is horrible I been left. Very racist. The posts here are definitely more higher quality (most times lol)

Also when I tried website I got a warning that said it was dangerous or something. And then a button that said press if you want to go back to safety.

I was reading the content of that forum over 20 years ago, and it was a cesspool of villainy. "Jew this jew that" n-word etc...
I dont know if it has changed much since but I doubt it.