HOW many still wearing the mask in your area?...Just Luciferians now?

Surley

Established
I was just wondering how many people in different areas of the county still wearing masks? In my area in Missouri only hospitals and very scant amount of people in businesses. Was wondering if those stragglers might be the real Luciferians being made to too keep the Theater going.

Awoken2

Superstar
Here in the UK we currently have approximately 10% of the population still wearing masks whilst out on the street. These are mainly the elderly or ethnic minority groups.

.....incidentally both groups had a major culling through this psy-op.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Up here in central Canada, Winnipeg to be exact, we still have many people wearing masks, especially in stores. Mainly older folks and women. I occasionally see groups of teenagers walking outside with their face diapers on. Saw a guy jogging with one on yesterday. He wore red runners as well. Hmm?

I was just wondering how many people in different areas of the county still wearing masks? In my area in Missouri only hospitals and very scant amount of people in businesses. Was wondering if those stragglers might be the real Luciferians being made to too keep the Theater going.
I wouldn't give credit to Luciferians that much. People still wearing masks are just you're average garden variety idiots.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There are Asian people around here who been wearing masks in public for as long as I can remember... still seeing them out with their masks on nowadays since like the 90s lol They are probably like "These Johnny come latelys, I was battling through the real SARS, the tear gas from the riots... the smacked out/whacked out mouth-breathing knuckle draggin heroin addicts and stream vomiting drunks... how DARE these sissies come along and try to mask up over the common cold!"

free2018

Star
Mostly people who have to for work, or people who are really afraid.

The people who work in the library are all wearing it. They are everyday people.

Hard to say? I had to wear the face diaper while working for all of the extended cold and flu season.
At this point, I am over it. It's theater. All of my olders love it and I sometimes play along.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Mostly people who have to for work, or people who are really afraid.

The people who work in the library are all wearing it. They are everyday people.

Hard to say? I had to wear the face diaper while working for all of the extended cold and flu season.
At this point, I am over it. It's theater. All of my olders love it and I sometimes play along.
Libraries and public transportation recieve a lot of Federal gov. funding, I think thats one of the reasons for the mask mandates hanging on there... although it seems that even in those bastions of cleanliness and control people have pretty much had enough.

free2018

Star
Libraries and public transportation recieve a lot of Federal gov. funding, I think thats one of the reasons for the mask mandates hanging on there... although it seems that even in those bastions of cleanliness and control people have pretty much had enough.
That’s true and it depends on the county and city too. The post offices had to cut out requiring masks. They stopped like two weeks ago.

polymoog

Superstar
report from the east coast, US:

ive been posting about this on the 'wearing a mask' thread. i am seeing about 7 to 9% of the people masked. twice a week i see a double masker, but i have not seen any more people wearing rubber gloves.
mostly elderly with a higher percentage of asians wearing masks.

like ive said, anyone you see wearing a mask now is most likely triple jabbed. their immune systems are rotting away, hanging on by a thread, and all those you see will be dead in the near future.

Daze

Superstar
I'm in Texas and have fought the mask for over 2 years. My co-workers not so much. Their level of brainwashing varies as well.

I went to Home Depot this morning for material. Its a hardware store.. My partner put on his mask and i asked him why he's wearing it, reminding him it does nothing other then virtue signal. So he started pointing out other people who were wearing masks (maybe 1 in every 5-7). I asked him if he seen some people running off a cliff would he join them? This guy never did get the vax, didn't trust it. But someone in his mind, he still wants a face diaper.

I have another co-worker who got the vax (and took days off because it made him sick) but he wears the mask fairly often still. He is probably the worst at my company.

End of the day it comes down to indoctrination and brainwashing. How much media is one taking in, are there friends on social media watching alot of tv? As president George Bush once said, "we have to constantly repeat things to kinda catapult the propaganda". Question is, how many times have you been told to put on a mask?

Surley

Established
I'm sure thats what is going on in the hospitals too. with Federal funding. I went to a childrens hospital in the K.C area and everyone had them on .It seemed so strange and scary to the child I had with me. It was unusual to me as I live in a rural small town area and very few people are wearing them .And I was thinking they have to have some people continue in public so they can keep it alive. I just figured they would use their own people to play that part lower level freemasons and eastern star members ETC to keep it going, it just seems to bizzare that people would actually choose to wear one when the weather has warmed up.

free2018

Star
I live in south Florida. I can tell you that it's about one in 20 I see wearing a mask. It was as if Covid never happened in my small town.

Some places are like that, but the big cities have lots of very afraid people.

I prefer people who are unjabbed people who want to mask than unmasked people who are getting all their shots.

Floridafoot

Established
I sat that to illustrate how few participate in the
Some places are like that, but the big cities have lots of very afraid people.

I prefer people who are unjabbed people who want to mask than unmasked people who are getting all their shots.
I'm unvaccinated along with most people I know. I do know many who chose to be vaccinated. They are fine decent people. I will not participate in judging my fellow man. I'm not a worthy judge.

FilthPig

Veteran
Im in Spain,Barcelona and here finally people are starting to take off the masks .It has been non-stop masquarade here since march 2020. i got stopped by the police twice for not wearing a mask. Told them the truth -"Im too poor to buy nonsense like mask while i can barely afford to eat" and they let me go (my work got shut down for a year).Since tourism has been the main source of income for this city for ages, one year without tourists and not allowed to work forced many businesses to close for good.Banks and corporations probably had a nice time buying up realestate etc..
Clearly some people will never wake up from this brainwashing and most people are taking off the masks because other people are doing it . Flock mentality and no thought of their own.I saw one old woman the other day washing the sidewalk in front of her house with alcohol while masked up and wearing gloves and ive seen dozens of people like that. If u can even call them people at this point.It seems they have become a pile of biomass that can be programmed and easily manipulated through emotions.Most conscios moments for them in a day is when they get hungry or need to take a sh*t,otherwise they are just getting dragged through their day by their emotions that they dont know how to control so someone else is doing the controlling for them,like media (what to think,what to feel etc).
Im quite sure that all it takes is a bit of media fearmongering and all these people will mask up again and hide in their homes as they are told.
I agree with Daze that media and how much people consume it and believe it,is to blame.Media turns nonsense into common sense and yet common sense has become most uncommon among people...

Karlysymon

Superstar
This subject was on my mind as I was out and about over the weekend. I saw a guy with a black mask, alone in his car with the windows up and I thought to myself: really?? 3yrs into the Covid game and you are still wearing a mask?

I’ve never worn a mask and will never wear one. I tried to rationalize the insanity I saw by being not too judgmental. I think some people, having been forced by their workplaces to wear masks, have just simply gotten used to wearing them and it’s hard to break the habit. Others were told they got Covid, so they simply continue to “protect” themselves. But in rationalizing their actions, I had to ask myself for how long they are going to go along with this. We are 3yrs in….are they going to wear masks for 10yrs?

It also made me think that living through an experiment is fascinating. You watch, in real time, who falls over the edge and who stays standing. In more blunt terms….who gets to live and who gets to die.

nodnoc

Rookie
I went to pick up some meds from the pharmacy and their was an older couple in front of me getting their boosters. Tbh they didn’t look like they were doing too good. But the husband was wearing a mask and looking at me suspiciously, like he hates me for not wearing one. I just smiled and kept my distance

~JC~

Veteran
In Boston, I'd say about 80% of people I see taking the train into the city are wearing masks.. maybe 20% are still wearing them outside. I like to take big deep annoying breaths around those people :D