Illuminati Killing off Wendy Williams

Tikawanda

Established
Are there any realistic theories about why they'd meddle in her life now? From what I know about her, she's been heavily involved in showbusiness for a long time, and she seems to have followed her script well.

I think she is too....i haven't seen pictures of her pregnant even so far but I kind of fooled myself into believing she is a woman since it really messed with my mind everytime I saw her.
Oh God not the "this woman looks too tall and statuesque so she must be a transsexual!!!" bullcrap.

redqueen

Superstar
@Tikawanda
maybe they're meddling as the fans are
right outraged at the fact all her medias
been deleted like tptb are trying to erase
her

maybe they're afraid with all they have
done to her she may start spilling secrets
that she isn't supposed to now that she no
longer has any obligations to them

since she keeps on saying she is going to
start up a podcast/something maybe thats
what she'll be doing telling all the dirty laundry
she couldn't while under the control of the tv
show Peoples

seems like she could also be off the wagon
again which makes her unpredictable/uncontrollable

as for the she could be a man I very well think
she could be too as she has a lot of surgeries
which she isn't shy to speak on that most mtf
have to feminize their faces during transition

she also has no problem being on nude beaches
with her son/at the time hubby and showing images
of it on her show which makes not a image of her
pregnancy all the more strange since she Loves
posing in front of cameras

she does have quiet a few masculine features
besides her size as well,now a days it's getting
hard to tell because of Peoples transitioning at
extremely young ages and using surgery/drugs
to Help that transition

I personally believe a 100% that a lot of "celebrities"
raise their Children as the oppisite genders on
purpose so when the Child reaches an age to
start or if they start rebelling against the transition
the parents remind them of the family they are
apart of and the price it takes to stay a celebrity

I did mention Ya can See this with brangelina in
the pampers ad I posted they are claiming it's a
girl hug Ya can clearly See it is not many,celebrities
now a days are coming out with tg'ed Children
and they are very young Children at the time of
coming out to the public

tptb use celebrities that have a fan base big
enough that they can influence many Peoples
and make a difference in Our society to blur
the gender lines that much more

so that We become normalized to Seeing and
accepting bone structure that is usually associated
with one gender but now is so Seen on the opposite
that no one notices if not for many coming out We
would have no idea

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Are there any realistic theories about why they'd meddle in her life now? From what I know about her, she's been heavily involved in showbusiness for a long time, and she seems to have followed her script well.

Oh God not the "this woman looks too tall and statuesque so she must be a transsexual!!!" bullcrap.
There's nothing feminine in her

Amberlin

Rookie
The only one I can think if now is that, she used to bash big celebrities alot.The Kardashians especially and Beyonce. Perhaps they may have took it personally something. I have a feeling her husband was at the fore front and once he left, she was exposed.

Hmmm no...height doesn't make someone a man. Her facial structure, straight body and seemingly fake boobs. The way Wendy Williams looked was what made me question her gender, something felt wrong everytime I saw her...

redqueen

Superstar
Just saw this....its getting scarier and scarier

what is happening with her thighs they never
look like that any other time,I Know she has the
lymphedema and graves but she's not looking
swollen and doesn't look as though she's lost
anymore weight,it almost looks like she's deflating

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
what is happening with her thighs they never
look like that any other time,I Know she has the
lymphedema and graves but she's not looking
swollen and doesn't look as though she's lost
anymore weight,it almost looks like she's deflating
Weightloss at her age can cause saggy skin however she looks so scary. They really did her dirty.

redqueen

Superstar
yeah but look at the other recent photos
and Ya don't See that so was wondering
what could have happened in that short time

Skookum333

It looks like she’s using pretty bad and not eating. Very sad. Also, about the trans argument—I watched the show for years and dug into this numerous times. I found that during her earlier shows, when her “son” was younger and made an appearance, their relationship seemed very off. His words were definitely scripted and it never felt like a genuine mother-son connection. I never thought about looking up pregnancy photos, but it seems to fit the agenda. These sick people in Hollywood start the transitioning in children young like they’re trying to normalize today. The darkness is being exposed and brought to light. This has been going on all along.

Sibi

Star
Wendy Williams Fallout: Wells Advisor in 'Personal Hell,’ Reports Say
Talk show host Wendy Williams’ financial advisor at Wells Fargo claims that she has been living in a “personal hell” in the wake of the firm freezing Williams’ accounts earlier this year, according to news reports.​
“I have 24-hour armed police officers outside of my house kind of vetting everyone that comes to my front door. It’s starting to affect my life. I’m a prisoner in my own home,” Lori Schiller, who says she has been “very close” with Williams for 12 years, told Page Six, the New York Post’s gossip column. Schiller added that working on Williams’ account has put her own family “at risk,” according to the publication.​
Wells Fargo froze Williams’ accounts earlier this year over suspicions that she had been the victim of financial exploitation. In February — a day after the firm’s lawyer asked the court to appoint a temporary guardian or evaluator for Williams’ accounts — Williams sought a temporary restraining order against the firm.​
In her TRO request, Williams claimed that Schiller had been fired for improper professional conduct and retaliated by telling Wells Fargo that Williams was “of unsound mind.” Speaking to Page Six, Schiller says she’s still the lead advisor on Williams’ account and that, contrary to the talk show host’s claims, she wasn’t fired, despite Williams filing a lawsuit against the firm.​
Williams' lawyer, LaShawn Thomas, told the Wrap in May that they have “complaints pending before multiple regulatory bodies regarding the improprieties surrounding this case, from a breach of the patient-doctor privilege to identity theft and we will of course be working with Wendy should she decide to appeal the [courts'] decisions.”​
Schiller and her lawyer, Anthony Mango, tell Page Six that they can’t discuss details of the lawsuit, which has since been sealed as a result of a gag order.​
Schiller, who began her career in the financial services industry in 1998 and had stints at Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley and UBS before joining to Wells Fargo in 2017, remains registered at the firm as a broker and investment advisor in New York, according to BrokerCheck​
The advisor said that Wells Fargo “lauded” her internally over the handling of the Williams account but will not support her publicly, according to the publication.​
“All I’ve done was follow the law to the tee, and I’ve been praised by Wells Fargo for all of my efforts,” Schiller said, adding that the firm is covering the home-security expenses, Page Six writes. “I’ve given them ample time [to] come to my defense and make a statement and for some reason they just are putting it to the side.”​
Schiller adds that it was Wells Fargo, not her, that went after the guardianship, according to Page Six.​
“Wells Fargo took the lead,” she said, according to the publication. “I just don’t think people understand the complexities of what goes on behind the scenes.” Schiller added that she didn’t want to leave the firm and that her conversations with Williams have been “all positive,” according to Page Six.​
A spokesperson for Wells Fargo told the publication that “[w]hile we are unable to discuss employee matters, the financial well-being of our clients is at the heart of everything we do.” Representatives for Williams didn’t return Page Six’s request for comment.​

redqueen

Superstar
It looks like she’s using pretty bad and not eating. Very sad. Also, about the trans argument—I watched the show for years and dug into this numerous times. I found that during her earlier shows, when her “son” was younger and made an appearance, their relationship seemed very off. His words were definitely scripted and it never felt like a genuine mother-son connection. I never thought about looking up pregnancy photos, but it seems to fit the agenda. These sick people in Hollywood start the transitioning in children young like they’re trying to normalize today. The darkness is being exposed and brought to light. This has been going on all along.
it is sad to See her go from a vibrant talk
show host to this but she's had issues all
along imho she never actually quit anything
just became a functioning user until the divorce
then she used without caring what anyone thought

Ya won't find one preggers picture as she was
bedridden most th time,however We're talking about
a person who went on countless clothing optional
vacations that she was more than happy to share
in her show no qualms about it so why not one
of her all dolled up propped up in bed showing off
the belly

thinking as I watched the episode where she is telling
the audience about hubby cheating and the expectant
baby

get the distinct feeling that it's not the side piece in
general that was hurting her/caused divorce,it was
the fact that the sp was preggers

figure specially with over a decade long affair with the
same sp,there has to be some Love/commitment that
wendy would have to be aware of,I believe she even said
she Knew about the sp at some point

they had an open marriage with rules in place,both could
date/sleep with others,long as it wasn't in Your face front
page tabloids stories type thing,definitely no babies

maybe she did give birth,that could be what the deal for
the openmarriage was,that their only biological Child
which would be their only due to all the complications she
went through with kevin,remains the only Child,the image
remains that their marriage is a real marriage in some sense

if she's tg'ed and the Child they have is adopted,they're in
agreement that he is their only Child idk

I do Know it was the baby that broke the deal and had
yt not deleted her channel I'm sure it would be easy
to watch that episode and See the delivery/body language
overall tone of the situation she tells it all in

her and kevins relationship always seemed distant,maybe
cause she's at work not there that much ,maybe shes hit on
a few of his friend when he brings any around it's been said
more than once by her and other she likes younger men or
who Knows maybe it's deeper than that idk

Last edited:
I don't wish to offend anyone but am curious why anyone should care about Wendy Williams? All she represents to me is an ugly part of our culture that is so prevalent now. Like I despise Ellen Degenerate and the Kardashian people and so many others. Why is this Williams person any different from all the other crap that lurks in our ugly society? What is admirable about her that warrants your concern? I mean what is next we start worrying about those witches on the View? I think what people should be concerned about is that these people make too much money and they are all a cancer upon our culture and society. If you think Wendy Williams gives a crap about you it just makes me sad. She is part of the cultural sewer that has eroded our lives. I mean really what good comes from watching these degrading talk shows? And wouldn't we all be better off if they didn't exist?

Sibi

Star

Wendy and the Purple Chair Timeline
  • Nov 2022 Wendy Williams Is All Smiles in New Promotional Pics After Returning From Wellness Facility
  • Nov 2022 Wendy Williams back in her purple chair after rehab
  • Nov 2022 We Finally Have An Update On That Wendy Williams Purple Chair Brouhaha Months After Her TV Show Ended
    • As Sherri Shepherd closed out the series’ final episode — which featured a tribute to Wendy Williams, if not the TV personality if the flesh — and clips from the show were scrubbed from YouTube
  • Aug 2022 Wendy Williams fans shocked after troubled star appears to be PASSED OUT Aug 2022
  • Aug 2022 Wendy Williams can’t pay her own staffers
    • She is being given a regular allowance through the financial guardian who is overseeing her accounts, but that it's not a substantial amount of money. "She gets money through the financial guardian, but it's not like the level of money Wendy Williams would need to get by in New York City. Her manager is footing the bill for a lot of her personal upkeep right now," the insider said.
    • She wrote: “I have submitted multiple written requests to Wells Fargo and I have visited various Wells Fargo branches in the South Florida area in an effort to resolve this matter outside of the courtroom. “I have defaulted and I am at risk of defaulting on several billing and financial obligations, including, but not limited to, mortgage payments and employee payroll.”
  • July 2022 What's Happening To Wendy Williams' Purple Chair And All Her Stuff Now That Her Show Is Over?
    • "The chair is just going to be thrown out. Production is not even bothering to try to donate the chair to a museum — like The View did with their original table after 10 years. They gave it to the Smithsonian."
  • July 2022 Wendy Williams Show Scrubbed From the Internet
  • July 2022 ‘Wendy Williams Show’ site, social media deleted after cancellation
    • “The Wendy Williams Show” may be trying to erase its presence from the World Wide Web. The official series’ YouTube page, Instagram account and website have seemingly been deleted following the show’s cancellation. Eagle-eyed fans noticed the pages being down over the weekend. On Instagram, the handle’s feed showed a “Sorry, this page isn’t available” message. The show’s website and the video channel are also both nowhere to be found.
  • July 2022 Wendy Williams liked ‘nothing’ about end of her show: ‘I’m ready to f–k’
    • “The fact that they deleted the Wendy Williams YouTube Channel is insane but they also went after her Instagram too.” Wells Fargo even froze her bank accounts for several weeks earlier this year. The bank reportedly feared that Williams had become a mentally “incapacitated person” who was in need of financial guardianship.
  • July 2022 Wendy Williams sparks even more concern with her bizarre behavior in new video taken at wild NYC strip club party
    • In a disturbing video that The U.S. Sun exclusively obtained earlier this week, Wendy touched on her financial woes, telling a photographer outside her New York City apartment: "My American Express is broken so I've got to take care of that." A confused Wendy then added as was about to enter a waiting car, "Where am I flying? This is not where I'm flying," before deciding to not get in the car and return to her apartment's lobby instead. Wendy's manager confirmed to The U.S. Sun that he is trying to help Wendy navigate the freeze on the accounts added: "Whatever was supposed to happen in July with the accounts being unfrozen, didn't happen."
    • PATTERN OF DISTURBING BEHAVIOR
      • "Everyone around her knows she's out of it," the source added. More concerning, multiple sources have revealed to The U.S. Sun that Wendy often forgets who she is speaking to during conversations. "You can be on the phone with her, and she will ask who she's speaking to. It's happening to everyone in her circle," one worried insider said.
    • RECENT TROUBLING BEHAVIOR
      • Wendy appeared past out on a bed at a New York City's Louis Vuitton store with a FULL glass of champagne next to her
    • SERIES OF ROUGH INTERVIEWS
      • Several people in Wendy's circle have taken issue with interviews the TV personality has done in recent months, including an NSFW video where she repeatedly told a journalist she wants to get f****, one where she pulled out a swollen foot during a live shot, and another widely non-sensical interview with Fat Joe on his YouTube. One insider previously told The U.S. Sun: "These interviews are just heartbreaking and she still doesn’t have a podcast deal. Most big companies have passed, they don’t want her drama and no one believes she will do the work daily." "I can't see her being able to put on a podcast. It's weird she is even being put out for these interviews. "They're disturbing. It just becomes clearer she isn't ready," the insider concluded.
  • July 2022 Wendy Williams ‘plans to record podcast at $4.5M NYC penthouse
    • Will said that while Wendy has been on television for well over a decade, all those years people haven't been able to really get to know her. "Besides the scandals that have come out, nobody knows what color she likes. Nobody knows what fashion designer she loves the most. Nobody knows her favorite type of food or her favorite type of music that she likes to dance to and what activities she's into. So I wanted it to be a raw organic experience for the artists and for Wendy herself as well." The video component is crucial, Will added, for the show's overall success. (At the same time Wendy is reported mentally gone, he wants to video tape her like Anna Nicole Smith.)
  • June 2022 Wendy Williams sparks concern with ‘disturbing’ new interview
    • “The spark is gone. That Wendy, who for ten years had that spark in her eyes, that cheeky grin and that little wink is not the same now," the insider said. “She’s not always functioning like she used to be. She has days where she needs help eating, getting out of bed and getting dressed," they continued. Last month, The Sun exclusively revealed that Wendy sparked concern over her odd behavior at a Met Gala afterparty as she appeared confused while sitting alone in a corner. An eyewitness exclusively told The Sun that she seemed out of it during a rare outing at an afterparty with her friend Jason Lee in tow. They said: "She was with Jason and she just seemed out of it. Jason was acting like her bodyguard and wouldn't let anyone near her." "One friend who Wendy has known for years went up to her to say hi, and she just looked confused. It was really bizarre," the party attendee claimed.
  • June 2022 Wendy Williams’ friends & family feel they can ‘no longer pretend’ she’s in good health after ‘disturbing’ interview
  • June 2022 Wendy Williams’ purple chair, other memorabilia to be thrown out
  • June 2022 Wendy Williams Says She's Winning Battle with Lymphedema
  • March 2022 Wendy Williams on Wells Fargo battle: ‘I want to see all my money’
    • “They say that I need somebody to handle my accounts, and I don’t want that. I want all my money,” Williams told the ABC morning show during a phone interview. “I want to see all my money that I worked hard for my entire life. My entire life,” she continued. “I don’t lie, and I don’t cheat, and I don’t steal. I am an honest, hardworking person.” Thomas maintained that Williams, 57, was doing “fine” and was “of sound mind” after her former financial adviser Lori Schiller claimed the opposite, leading Wells Fargo to cut off access to her millions of dollars. “Well, you know, when people want control of their accounts, they say anything, including something crazy like that about me,” she said. “I want to spend more time with my family, and, you know, working out and waiting for the responses to my money situation and Wells Fargo, and they don’t like that.” The lawsuit was first public, but it was sealed days later after Williams filed for a restraining order against the bank.
  • Feb 2022 Maybe Wendy Show
    • The staffer said that Hunter was Williams’ de-facto gatekeeper, adding: “I remember not having full access to Wendy when Kevin was around. She had her hair and makeup and wardrobe in her office and the door was always closed and it was restricted to who could get to her.” Another source who knows Hunter and Williams described him as a “tyrant who ruled by fear, who often kept important information from Wendy herself. He would overrule big bookings out of petty jealousy and never tell Wendy about it. Many people celebrated the day he left the set.” But, the staffer said, Hunter could also be seen as having protected the host. “Maybe Kevin was not exactly the bad guy. He kept things in order. He kept away the so called friends and hangers-on,” the staffer said. “With him gone, people were able to get close to her who should not have.”
  • Feb 2022 Wendy Williams’ case against Wells Fargo sealed
  • Feb 2022 'The Wendy Williams Show' to End, Sherri Shepherd Taking Over Her Time Slot
  • Jan 2022 Wendy Williams ‘became inebriated & stripped naked’ on show’s home set
    • According to sources, Wendy’s manager was summoned to her penthouse apartment after she had appeared unwell during a Zoom show taping earlier in the week. Her manager and a small group of confidants arrived to the host’s home to lend support to the struggling talk show queen. According to multiple sources, Wendy had stripped naked in her room and was touching herself in a sexual manner while shouting vulgar comments. The eyewitnesses looked on in horror, and immediately called healthcare workers. After medical personnel arrived at the home, Wendy allegedly grew more aggressive. The host was eventually taken to the hospital, where she would remain for weeks.
  • Nov 2021 Wendy Williams breaks silence on health crisis & insists she’s coming back as she vows to ‘return to purple chair’
  • Sept 2021 Wendy Williams appears to be rushed to the hospital for ‘psychiatric services’
    • After her husband's mistress gives birth to his baby, Wendy is rushed to the hospital for psychiatric services. She tests positive for COVID and needs to quarantine.
  • April 2020 Wendy Relapse - Glitter Hamburger
  • Oct 2020 Wendy Flirts with Married Mike Epps
  • March 2019 ‘Drunk’ Wendy Williams rushed to hospital after husband’s alleged mistress has baby
  • March 2019 Wendy Williams reveals she is living in a sober house
    • “I have been living in a sober house,” she told the audience through tears. “… You know I’ve had a struggle with cocaine in my past. I never went to a place to get the treatment … there are people in your family, it might be you … I want you to know more of the story.” Williams explained that she returns to the sober facility after work and personal activities. “After I go to the Pilates and go to several meetings all around town in the tri-state area, I see my brothers and sisters caught up in their addiction and looking for help,” she continued. “They don’t know I’m Wendy. They don’t care I’m Wendy. It’s the brothers and sisters caught up in the struggle. It’s been really interesting, this ride.” “After I finish my appointments … I am driven by my 24-hour sober coach back to a home that I live in the tri-state with a bunch of smelly boys who have become my family. … We talk and read and talk and read and then I get bored with them. Doors locked by 10 p.m., lights out by 10 p.m., so I go to my room and stare at the ceiling and fall asleep to come here and see you. So that is my truth.”
  • Oct 2017 Wendy faints on live TV during a Halloween episode dressed as the Statue of Liberty
  • December 17 Wendy fractures her shoulder
  • January 2015 Court Papers: DJ Wendy Williams' Husband Beat Her, Propositioned Aide for Sex
  • March 2008 Wendy W. to Employee -- Better F*** My Hubby!

Wendy's Brother Tommy Williams
  • “I’m encouraging everyone to remain faithful that our girl Wendy will pull through this fog, push through the clouds into the light!”
Can't scrub this from the internet

Chained

Sibi

Star
This thread had me interested in her odd fainting spell again and I looked her up. It seems TPTB wanted her gone. Like to disappear. They have tried to scrub her show from the internet. Someone else was posing as her on her social media account. Her bank account is frozen due to being mentally unfit according to WellsFargo. Wendy has a temporary restraining order against them. Her financial advisor claims she is getting "death threats" for being involved with the closing.

Suddenly she is ready to come back to TV? Hmm... And the purple armchair/couch she sat on is very popular for some reason.
Wendy's Chair Breaks Live on TV video

Amberlin

Rookie
I don't wish to offend anyone but am curious why anyone should care about Wendy Williams? All she represents to me is an ugly part of our culture that is so prevalent now. Like I despise Ellen Degenerate and the Kardashian people and so many others. Why is this Williams person any different from all the other crap that lurks in our ugly society? What is admirable about her that warrants your concern? I mean what is next we start worrying about those witches on the View? I think what people should be concerned about is that these people make too much money and they are all a cancer upon our culture and society. If you think Wendy Williams gives a crap about you it just makes me sad. She is part of the cultural sewer that has eroded our lives. I mean really what good comes from watching these degrading talk shows? And wouldn't we all be better off if they didn't exist?
I actually agree with you. Sympathy for evil people who bring degenaracy in society isnt something good. However the people on this thread dont like Wendy...at all...its speculation of her current state. This thread is the same as VC forums and news reportings...a celebrity involved with the elite yet this time her downfall being public like a few others, or moreso her downfall from being booted out or something...i don't know what they want to do for her.

Amberlin

Rookie
Guys, if you want to rewatch Wendy Williams show. Do the following:

1.) Search modyolo
2.) type netflix
3.) download
4.) go on the app and search "Wendy Williams"

And the show will appear on there...they can scrub it from the internet but...not from illegal websites ;)