Imagine a world with shariah law.

Haich

Superstar
This collective accountability narrative seems to only apply to Islam…it’s getting tiresome. Try reading The Quran like this young Christian man and you’ll find it’s not a violent hateful book/faith.

Maldarker

Star
You’re so obsessed with him wow. It’s embarrassing now, we get it, you don’t like Islam and you hate Daze. Don’t let it consume you and contribute something useful to the forum.
LOL ok sorry i attacked your supreme leader... I know everything he posts is gospel to you and you don't question anything he posts... I read his drek and shake my head i disgust or suprise of how stupid he is. BTW its the same attacks against christians its ad nauseum at this point. Where do i attack islam like he attacks christians? Huh answer that. I have issue with islam yup haven't said i don't i think its a false religion perpitrated by the depths of hell at this point. Prior to have discussions with him i was neutral but at this point i'm calling a spade a spade. And i know your i love with him so would of course come to his defense. I am contributing something useful you mewling (insert word here) i am telling everyone how messed up islam is. You guys claim one thing but do another your of two minds when it benefits your ilk i see how you are. Disgust.

Maldarker

Star
Unfortunately, I can’t make an informed response to the video as it’s no longer available. All I can assume it’s an angry/ttriggered party responding to something. My question is if there’s an anti-Islam march, why can’t people oppose it or condemn it? If you make a point of lambasting someone’s beliefs expect a reaction.

Islam is nothing like Christianity. Its followers will always speak up and respond to anything offensive. As long as no violence is initiated and only self defence to preserve life is exercised, I don’t see an issue.

If the video shows Muslims inciting violence or doing something abhorrent in response to those anti-Islamic marches, it’s condemned. This is not what Islam or sharia law teaches. Do not hold the actions of a few Muslims as exemplary of Islam, that’s not the case.View attachment 106430
Wow just proved my point thanks you foolish idiot... When lambasting someones beliefs expect a REACTION what this only is allowed for muslims? Give me a break.

Haich

Superstar
LOL ok sorry i attacked your supreme leader... I know everything he posts is gospel to you and you don't question anything he posts... I read his drek and shake my head i disgust or suprise of how stupid he is. BTW its the same attacks against christians its ad nauseum at this point. Where do i attack islam like he attacks christians? Huh answer that. I have issue with islam yup haven't said i don't i think its a false religion perpitrated by the depths of hell at this point. Prior to have discussions with him i was neutral but at this point i'm calling a spade a spade. And i know your i love with him so would of course come to his defense. I am contributing something useful you mewling (insert word here) i am telling everyone how messed up islam is. You guys claim one thing but do another your of two minds when it benefits your ilk i see how you are. Disgust.
Go touch grass man. Just go and touch some grass.

Haich

Superstar
Wow just proved my point thanks you foolish idiot... When lambasting someones beliefs expect a REACTION what this only is allowed for muslims? Give me a break.
You really do have mash for brains. How on earth could you come to that conclusion? Anyone whose beliefs are attacked or vilified will react. I’m referencing Islam and Muslims as polymoog’s post was about Islam. You’re so stupid…try reading what I posted instead of seeing red and convulsing on your keyboard.

Maldarker

Star
You really do have mash for brains. How on earth could you come to that conclusion? Anyone whose beliefs are attacked or vilified will react. I’m referencing Islam and Muslims as polymoog’s post was about Islam. You’re so stupid…try reading what I posted instead of seeing red and convulsing on your keyboard.
And you mentioned christianity in it don't try that double speak you guys are so prone to.

Haich

Superstar
Wow canned responses. Need to get marching orders from your leader for something more exciting to say.
You’re a very disturbed, angry little man. Hope The Almighty (The Father not Jesus) settles your heart and gives you peace. I’ll leave you to spew your nonsense. Have a good day.

Maldarker

Star
You’re a very disturbed, angry little man. Hope The Almighty (The Father not Jesus) settles your heart and gives you peace. I’ll leave you to spew your nonsense. Have a good day.
Ok glad i got to you maybe just maybe you will come to realization that JESUS is the FATHER have a blessed day!

Daze

Superstar
You’re so obsessed with him wow. It’s embarrassing now, we get it, you don’t like Islam and you hate Daze. Don’t let it consume you and contribute something useful to the forum.
Says a lot when you can't stand an internet ID. Someone you've never met and never will. Let the stress consume him, he's not even a blip on my radar.

"Hanging on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other guy to die"

Daze

Superstar
This collective accountability narrative seems to only apply to Islam…it’s getting tiresome. Try reading The Quran like this young Christian man and you’ll find it’s not a violent hateful book/faith.

That's a crazy video. 18 hours of reading in one sitting! I checked out the end because he says at the start he has a closing statement. He sums it up nicely with what he actually took from the Quran.

Fear God, don't follow your desires, and be good to your parents.

Thanks for the share.

A Freeman

Superstar
Its the result of their false Islam and fake sharia.
Thank-you. Agreed.

"Muslim" r*pe and r*pe gangs though have been a growing problem in most if not all of the countries they have migrated to from Muslim-majority countries. While some may (wrongly) conclude that this is the result of more lenient rules in European countries, it is actually a testament to how these young men have been taught and trained.

In every country that purports to be ruled over by "Shariah law", rapists very rarely see the inside of a courtroom, much less get convicted, for two primary reasons:

1) the evidentiary standard required to prove that a r*pe has occurred is virtually unachievable; and
2) the r*pe victims are well aware that the biased system created under "Shariah law" is much more likely to punish them under the guise of false reporting rather than follow the actual evidence wherever it leads.

Add to these facts that there are numerous versions of "Shariah law", which differ greatly from region to region and from country to country, and it should be self-evident that this legal system doesn't produce justice any more than their "Roman law" counterparts (most of the world is still under a form of "Roman law" today, and has been for thousands of years).

THIS is the discussion that would be productive for everyone, regardless of their religious affiliations, to have in this thread, rather than blindly promoting a system that is very obviously broken beyond repair, or attacking it simply on the grounds of religious superstitions.

If any of the various versions of "Shariah law" actually worked, then it should be an easy matter to prove it. Yet again though, how many are actually willing to face the facts/truth and admit trading one system of injustice for another benefits absolutely no one, and certainly will NEVER unite the world under a single brotherhood under our Creator and His Anointed One?

Maldarker

Star
Says a lot when you can't stand an internet ID. Someone you've never met and never will. Let the stress consume him, he's not even a blip on my radar.

"Hanging on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other guy to die"
Nothing about can't stand i just don't trust you or the BS you spew. Crap that you say is nothing but nation of islam BS your not for everyone your only for your kind that fall lockstep with you. I call a spade a spade when i see it. Also says a lot about you and your group. I throw stones you defend against it and they all throw stones nice group of people you are. (cough cough sarcasm)

Haich

Superstar
That's a crazy video. 18 hours of reading in one sitting! I checked out the end because he says at the start he has a closing statement. He sums it up nicely with what he actually took from the Quran.

Fear God, don't follow your desires, and be good to your parents.

Thanks for the share.
Glad you found it interesting.

I know! It’s pretty incredible, not many have that focus and drive.

There’s a follow up video of him explaining how he has come to the bitter realisation that Jesus shouldn’t be worshipped and how modern day Christianity isn’t monotheistic. His journey is quite interesting, you should check out his other videos.

Maldarker

Star
Jesus shouldn’t be worshipped and how modern day Christianity isn’t monotheistic. His journey is quite interesting, you should check out his other videos.
LOL see here we go! But we who believe should just sit in a corner and say nothing when besmeerching CHRIST. Sorry but JESUS is LORD deal with it.

polymoog

Superstar
Unfortunately, I can’t make an informed response to the video as it’s no longer available. All I can assume it’s an angry/ttriggered party responding to something. My question is if there’s an anti-Islam march, why can’t people oppose it or condemn it? If you make a point of lambasting someone’s beliefs expect a reaction.

Islam is nothing like Christianity. Its followers will always speak up and respond to anything offensive. As long as no violence is initiated and only self defence to preserve life is exercised, I don’t see an issue.

If the video shows Muslims inciting violence or doing something abhorrent in response to those anti-Islamic marches, it’s condemned. This is not what Islam or sharia law teaches. Do not hold the actions of a few Muslims as exemplary of Islam, that’s not the case.View attachment 106430
you can turn off the sensitivity setting by turning on your VPN.
this happened in the UK: there was a anti-islam protest and one muslim took a knife and started slashing people. according to the description, two cops showed up and one jumped on a local guy... then the attacker jumped on the cop and knifed him. he later died. the attacker then got up and went after someone else when he was finally neutralized by another cop.

i have ZERO problem with counter protests and always welcome free speech in any shape or form as long as it remains non-violent. if muslims are living in the west and someone says something "islamophobic", they are going to have to either walk away or combat it with more free speech. maybe its OK in north africa or the middle east, but physically attacking others who speak against islam is absolutely unacceptable in the west. if the UK was under sharia law, the attack would be acceptable (as would other violations, such as stoning someone to death for adultery).

if sharia law works in the middle east or in north africa where the local population supports it, thats fine, but it runs counter to the freedoms of western civilization. it does not belong here. ive made several good points in earlier posts on this thread which, if youre interested, can search and address them.

bottom line is this: extremist christians will turn the other cheek and pray for you if you blaspheme jesus. extremist muslims will come after you with a weapon is you blaspheme allah or muhammed.

any muslim illegals or migrants coming into any foreign country have better integrate into the local culture or they should leave. thats not directed at you, haich, but at the extremists who are praying in the middle of the streets or even in trains and not blending into western culture (which is what they shouldve came here for, right?).
its unfortunate that you have to take the brunt of the vitriol directed at islam here, but unfortunately, theres quite a number of bad eggs making moderate, peace loving muslims look terrible. the problem is compounded with local traditions that the illegals bring over that are associated with islam (female genital mutilation, etc.), but thats another topic.

Haich

Superstar
you can turn off the sensitivity setting by turning on your VPN.
this happened in the UK: there was a anti-islam protest and one muslim took a knife and started slashing people. according to the description, two cops showed up and one jumped on a local guy... then the attacker jumped on the cop and knifed him. he later died. the attacker then got up and went after someone else when he was finally neutralized by another cop.

i have ZERO problem with counter protests and always welcome free speech in any shape or form as long as it remains non-violent. if muslims are living in the west and someone says something "islamophobic", they are going to have to either walk away or combat it with more free speech. maybe its OK in north africa or the middle east, but physically attacking others who speak against islam is absolutely unacceptable in the west. if the UK was under sharia law, the attack would be acceptable (as would other violations, such as stoning someone to death for adultery).

if sharia law works in the middle east or in north africa where the local population supports it, thats fine, but it runs counter to the freedoms of western civilization. it does not belong here. ive made several good points in earlier posts on this thread which, if youre interested, can search and address them.

bottom line is this: extremist christians will turn the other cheek and pray for you if you blaspheme jesus. extremist muslims will come after you with a weapon is you blaspheme allah or muhammed.

any muslim illegals or migrants coming into any foreign country have better integrate into the local culture or they should leave. thats not directed at you, haich, but at the extremists who are praying in the middle of the streets or even in trains and not blending into western culture (which is what they shouldve came here for, right?).
its unfortunate that you have to take the brunt of the vitriol directed at islam here, but unfortunately, theres quite a number of bad eggs making moderate, peace loving muslims look terrible. the problem is compounded with local traditions that the illegals bring over that are associated with islam (female genital mutilation, etc.), but thats another topic.
Thanks for the explanation. I can’t say I’ve come across this story but like I stated in the post prior, these kind of vicious attacks are totally unacceptable regardless of provocation. Sharia law only allows for self defence not to start fights and injure or kill people over making offensive statements. Just because one crazy person decided to wield a knife doesn’t mean Muslims across the board support it.

I think western civilisation freedoms are a myth. Look at what’s going on today with Israel and the west, you can’t even voice any concern or anger with regards to how our governments are funding and endless genocide despite our own nations having issues with poverty, drugs and crime. You can’t critique or be against the LGTV rainbow crew and liberalism and individualism is the religion of choice. I don’t see what freedoms sharia law is infringing on. For instance, if someone is gay in Islam, this isn’t considered haraam or illegal. What is considered ill is open fornication of any kind and you need 4 witnesses to attest they saw this…I see it as a deterrent more than anything. Half the issues we have in society would be solved if people knew there were consequences to their actions.

Extreme Christians like Andres Brevick? Hitler? Religion in its entirety has had a whole load of loonies committing atrocities. Don’t think it’s fair to say Islam is the only faith that has fallen victim to this. Doesn’t the KKK also have religious undertones? I’m reminded also by the slave trade in the US where white Christians lynched blacks in the name of their God.

I have issues with unregulated immigration but I don’t see any issue with people praying outside. Not sure what the problem is…if others are free to protest and support Israel and if we can have pride month or a naked cycle race then these freedoms should be extended to all fringe or different groups.

I mean do you really care about FGM polymoog? It sounds like you’ve lumped a ton of serious issues with Islam. FGM isn’t allowed in Islam at all and it’s a cultural practice people in mostly Africa (Eastern, Northen & Western, don’t think it’s practiced in South Africa) practice. It’s entirely based on their standards for virgin wives and is archaic in nature. It’s actually quite rare, nowhere near as common as it was 30-50 years ago. I say that as someone who knows survivors of FGM…it’s horrific and has no place in Islam.