Introduce Yourself!

EddieG305

Rookie
Hi! My name is Edgar. I am a bartender from Santa Barbara, California [although I am moving to Brooklyn on a whim next month.] I am also studying web design, app development and "ethical" hacking. I've been lurking through the previous forums without being a member, so I decided to join this time around since I find myself spending a lot of time on this website. Hope to get to know some of you people!

-E

mecca

Superstar
Hi! My name is Edgar. I am a bartender from Santa Barbara, California [although I am moving to Brooklyn on a whim next month.] I am also studying web design, app development and "ethical" hacking. I've been lurking through the previous forums without being a member, so I decided to join this time around since I find myself spending a lot of time on this website. Hope to get to know some of you people!

-E
What's ethical hacking?

deadpopstar

Hello!! Some of you may remember me from some posts I've made on some various articles over the years, or the old boards, or even the ones Before that. (Those who remember under the "Entertainment" boards they had to create a Separate sub-board Just for Lady GaGa?, lol; yep I've been on here sense back then..) I lurk oftrn & if I feel like it will post sometimes. Some may know these two things about me, if not:
My posts can/are often Very Long, mini-essays even. If you don't feel like reading my long winded posts, I take No offense!, just skip over/scroll past them; I'd prefer posters not to point out the Obvious, about "how long" my post is; though hey, post what you like!! Which leads to the 2nd important thing I feel the need to address regarding my posts.
I often have Very Different Veiws and Opinions than many here a lot of the time; this is just a fact that became obvious over the years. Some posters agree, others don't, others don't strongly do not. The thing is, I feel unless any board rules are being broken (which I personally do Not do.), nobody is being put down/disrespected/ect (which I also don't do; I Will Defend myself if someone is being disrespectful to me; though I will in a respectful way though still.), we ALL should say our own opinions and veiws 100%!! I'm Very Happy I (&most here) live in a country that (currently) Allows FREEDOM OF SPEACH!! I feel we All should be happy we have that freedom!! People will typically Disagree/Have Alternate Views&Opinions; ESP when talking about the topics this site/board deals with. All I Ask is for Everyone, even if you Strongly Disagree/ect; to simply Respect my & All one anothers opinions!! We May not Always have free speech..which is a bit scary; some recent articles have addressed that issue/how things are getting..

But hey!, we all still have it now, & that's amazing!! It IS anyones Right to be "rude" & such, but I personally will respect views & opinions, even if I 100% disagree. But that's just me!! I've met some Truly great people over the years here, seen many Truly insightful posts/comments; and will choose to see things/people in an optimistic way despite any negative things!! Glad the boards are back here!!

Art&Love:
-deadpopstar

Merl

Hey, how's it going! I've been fascinated by the articles on VC for quite some time. I loved it when the forums were first introduced but I never actually joined myself so seeing with the new update and all it gives me a good reason to join in the community. :)

Hi guys :) I'm from South Africa.Been following Vc for years now,well ever since I discovered the site.Im glad the forums are back and hope all the old members will come back.Im really excited to learn new stuff from the posts and to be educated.And to VC keep up the good work.Much love.:)

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Hiya folks, Mr. Grieves here.
Old hat at VC, wrote an article or two back when he was accepting user-articles, was on the forums for a bit back when they first started.

I'm not a spiritual guy, Christian or otherwise, so some might wonder what I'm doing here on a site with generally christian overtones, espousing the belief that an occult/satanist conspiracy exists in the media.

I may not be a spiritual guy, and I may not believe in magic and wizards, but nor am I one to discount the influence of spiritual people in our world, both on the 'light' and the 'dark' side of the spectrum. A man who believes he has dark and magical powers, or who convinces others to believe he has dark and magical powers, is dangerous. A man who uses ritual, symbolism and structures of authority to manipulate, corrupt and exploit is dangerous.

I personally feel that there's room for believers and skeptics to unite against these dangerous individuals, in spite of the differences in what we believe about them.

Goku

Rookie
Not gonna lie, I'm gonna be a little offended if you post here more than you have at our place brosef :p
Hahaha now that's not fair, life has been busy and the threads that did interest me I did participate in :p It's only today that I've come back to find out VCF is back and you can't go getting offended when you've already got more than triple my posts :D

God I hate these smilies.
I agree, the different colours makes them looks like Smarties with faces - they could do with an upgrade.

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
Good to be back.
I honestly thought I was banned off of the forums, as their was no notice about what happened to the forums. Plus, it was when a lot of Hasbara trolls were being exposed, and their ''like'' numbers were much more less then those honest posters, so I formed a conspiracy in my mind that it was done to resets everyone legitimacy! dun dun dun! But seriously, that was the worst timing ever for forums to vanished as world changing business happened right around the time the forums were down.