Is Religion A Form Of Mind Control?

Flarepath

Star
fry.jpg

Like i've said before, in the comments section of Fry's and other atheists youtube vids i've invited them to debate with me in the sections or in forums, but not one has ever dared to take me on, cluck...cluck...cluck..
PS- I've even invited catholics, muslims, hindus and assorted cultists to debate too, but none have responded, no doubt they've heard about me during my 21 years of forumming and know they'll get whupped..:)
How about it Rock?-

"C'mon it's true, it don't matter if I lose, I just wanna go 12 rounds with Flarepath; nobody's ever gone the distance with him, so if I go them 12 rounds and I'm still standing i'll know I ain't just another bum from the neighborhood"
rock.jpg

Paul was good at whupping too- "They couldn't beat Paul in arguments because of his wisdom and the spirit" (Acts 6:10)

Awoken2

Superstar
Ahhhh the same old cut and pasted response. Couldn't expect anything else really.

From what I have observed, you don't have the intellect to debate a six year old on Lego..... but you keep blowing your own trumpet eh.

Zakat

Star
Are you honestly banking on eternal life Tidal? You think you've made the grade? With your views?

If your God does exist you may find yourself in a bit of a predicament when the clouds clear and your view of the "pearly gates" becomes clear.....

.....ohhh wait, the doorman is a gay muslim woman!!!....

Your God will have the last laugh on you.

See you in hell. ;)

What if you wished him no harm instead as in

See you in heaven.

?

Regardless of anything unpleasant one may pretend to know about somebody else's bad traits...

Flarepath

Star
Are you honestly banking on eternal life...You think you've made the grade?..

Let me put it this way mate- As a Christian i've got a much better chance of waltzing through the pearlies than nonchristians, because they've got absolutely NO chance, and the bouncer up there will say to them-

"'Oppit "
1705632766318.jpeg