Is Religion A Form Of Mind Control?

Lyfe

Star
I'm glad you bumped this thread, and I actually thought of you when I posed this question here that hardly anyone has answered. I know you're not religious @Awoken2, but you actually do work that helps your community, which I think is a fantastic and noble thing for you to do (not that you need or are looking for my approval :)). I asked the question and wanted to know if others feel so strongly about what it is they believe, how does that translate in their daily lives?

Overall, many on here quotes texts of religious books, but if they're believing what they're posting, what exactly does that look like in real life?
  • Is it helping helping or hindering?
  • Is it bringing people together or drawing them apart?
  • Is it motivating an individual to be part of the solution or part of the problem?
Religion seems to keep many emotionally stunted and has given them the inability to grow mentally and spiritually. Anyone can sit in front of a computer, have Internet bravery and live a virtual life just as the WEF wants us to do, while they try and steal all that is good in the real world, including our motivation to be productive members of society and help others that need it. These boards are a depiction of that, which is why I suspect many older members have left and the dynamics of conversations and communication have changed.

All that said and while I know Christopher Reeve was quoting someone, I remember when an interviewer asked him after his accident if he was religious, he responded:

"When I do good, I feel good, when I do bad, I feel bad, that is my religion."

Sage and wise words to live by, I thought and still do.
Christians are led by the holy spirit to bear witness to Christ, because that is acctually what the holy spirit does in and through us the more we yield to him. Jesus told his disciples that he will send the holy spirit and he will glorify(magnify) and bear witness to him. Good deeds are important and every disciple of Christ ought to be doing them, but we are also called and led to point the world to Christ and Christ alone. Christ is the source of all true healing and once you realize this the most loving and helpful thing you can do for someone is to point them to Jesus in whom belongs redemption, sanctification, and salvation. Jesus heals and restores us by the holy spirit. I tell people all the time that we are made in Gods image and at the end of the day there are only two things that can truly heal and restore people in the way that they really need to be healed. Those two are the holy spirit and the blood of Jesus. Its supernatural and the holy spirit regenerates our heart on a spiritual level. He who is joined with the Lord is one with him in spirit and through this union of our spirit and the spirit of God does man find completion and wholeness. We become bethrothed to God in spirit like a man and a woman become joined together at marriage. God through the holy spirit is the other half that many are seeking after that brings wholeness and completion. In Christ man is perfected as scripture says we become a new creature or new man with a new heart. This is salvation this is what happens this is what scripture reveals its not my own doctrine. We can help people, but apart from Christ that help is severely limited. People are void of love and peace and wholeness, their soul and spirit need healing in only a way that God can do.

Vmort

Star
That depends on.
Christianity has been invented by Hivites and they killed all no Christian in Rome. They didn't asked if Romans wanted Chirisitanity to be at Roman's lands. Christians destroyed all who was against them, why do we need their lie?

Lyfe

Star
For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Romans 14:17

and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us. Romans 5:5

Behold what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called children of God: and such we are. For this cause the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 1 John 3:1

You can only know and come to see the goodness, beauty, and majesty of Christ through the holy spirit. Not with our eyes, but with the eyes of our hearts can we see him and taste and see that the Lord is good in and through his spirit nourishing our spirit.

Vmort

Star
You can only know and come to see the goodness, beauty, and majesty of Christ through the holy spirit.
No indication Christ was existed.
Romans didn't crucifed Christ because free Roman citisens cannot be crucified.
Please, Christians, fix your Bible.

Lyfe

Star
No indication Christ was existed.
Romans didn't crucifed Christ because free Roman citisens cannot be crucified.
Please, Christians, fix your Bible.
Proof is out there in a worldwide web. People prefer lies and any version of history or fabrication that denounces Jesus.

God is real. Jesus is real. The holy spirit is real.

Awoken2

Superstar
For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Romans 14:17

and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us. Romans 5:5

Behold what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called children of God: and such we are. For this cause the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 1 John 3:1

You can only know and come to see the goodness, beauty, and majesty of Christ through the holy spirit. Not with our eyes, but with the eyes of our hearts can we see him and taste and see that the Lord is good in and through his spirit nourishing our spirit.
Do you ever actually think for yourself? It appears that the only words you bring to this forum come from somebody else.

From my perspective you look like some crazed religious glove puppet. As I've just asked you in your latest status post, is this how you conduct yourself in real life? Do you go around all day just constantly spewing bible passages to people?

I'll hazard a guess that you don't, as by doing this you would probably be seen as some type of nutcase in your local community.

Every single word you post has been posted here before, you are just copying what you have read, nothing more. By constantly preaching at people whilst paying no heed to the situation they are in, and why they are in it you are showing a level of ignorance which is quite frightening.

I don't expect a coherent response, just more bible, because you are a one trick pony....at the end of a string of one trick ponies that have all grazed here before.

Lyfe

Star
Do you ever actually think for yourself? It appears that the only words you bring to this forum come from somebody else.

From my perspective you look like some crazed religious glove puppet. As I've just asked you in your latest status post, is this how you conduct yourself in real life? Do you go around all day just constantly spewing bible passages to people?

I'll hazard a guess that you don't, as by doing this you would probably be seen as some type of nutcase in your local community.

Every single word you post has been posted here before, you are just copying what you have read, nothing more. By constantly preaching at people whilst paying no heed to the situation they are in, and why they are in it you are showing a level of ignorance which is quite frightening.

I don't expect a coherent response, just more bible, because you are a one trick pony....at the end of a string of one trick ponies that have all grazed here before.
I acctually do the same in person. Feed the poor, give shelter to the homeless, proclaim the kingdom of God and healing and deliverance in Jesus name. No, Im not boasting either. I absolutly love what I do. All to the glory of God and in the joy of the holy spirit. That is the mission of God in Christ. Its beautiful.

Awoken2

Superstar
I acctually do the same in person. Feed the poor, give shelter to the homeless, proclaim the kingdom of God and healing and deliverance in Jesus name
Ohh really? How many homeless people do you have living with you right now? Just as a matter of interest.

How do you feed the poor? Do you run a food bank or is it more of just buying the odd beggar a burger?

And once you've proclaimed the kingdom of God (whatever that's supposed to mean) healed and delivered them in Jesus's name what happens next? Do they then come and live with you?

If the homeless person you have chosen to save tells you that he isn't interested in your preaching as he is an agnostic does he then get his free lunch removed and is asked to leave?

All to the glory of God and in the joy of the holy spirit. That is the mission of God in Christ.
When I read this type of stuff it always voices as Kenneth Copeland in my head. Weird.

Lyfe

Star
Ohh really? How many homeless people do you have living with you right now? Just as a matter of interest.

How do you feed the poor? Do you run a food bank or is it more of just buying the odd beggar a burger?

And once you've proclaimed the kingdom of God (whatever that's supposed to mean) healed and delivered them in Jesus's name what happens next? Do they then come and live with you?

If the homeless person you have chosen to save tells you that he isn't interested in your preaching as he is an agnostic does he then get his free lunch removed and is asked to leave?

When I read this type of stuff it always voices as Kenneth Copeland in my head. Weird.
If you really must know I actually have a homeless brother in The Lord staying with me at the moment and another individual who I kept running into that I know God is calling.

Theres really no point in further responding to you though. Not everyones heart is as hardened as yours and though many scoff there are many open to the truth.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Lyfe - I don’t know if it has occurred to you but it certainly struck me…

The title of this thread is rather ironic because scientific naturalism is one of the most pervasive forms of mind control oppressing our generation.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm glad you bumped this thread, and I actually thought of you when I posed this question here that hardly anyone has answered.
The only reason I did OM was to try and provide a bit of balance. I'm sure there are many religious forums on line where people can post off their favourite bible passages and engage in conversations with like minded people so why are they always on here...like all day every day? On a religious forum I'm sure they'd be much more appreciative of such input.

Overall, many on here quotes texts of religious books, but if they're believing what they're posting, what exactly does that look like in real life?
  • Is it helping helping or hindering?
  • Is it bringing people together or drawing them apart?
  • Is it motivating an individual to be part of the solution or part of the problem?
The thing I've found is that the people who post endless bible passages appear to be totally oblivious to the issues that we are all faced with today. Real world problems appear to be irrelevant to these people. They appear to be so fixated on their next life that this life seems to be inconsequential. All you need to do apparently is read your bible, pray to God and in your next life everything is perfect.

These boards are a depiction of that, which is why I suspect many older members have left and the dynamics of conversations and communication have changed.
Agreed, the boards are now full of posters who choose quantity over quality and scripture over common sense. They've made visiting here a game of endurance.

When I do good, I feel good, when I do bad, I feel bad, that is my religion."
Absolutely perfect summary of my own sentiments. Thanks for posting OM.

ARose

Established
Jesus was anti “mind control.”

That doesn’t mean humans haven’t tried to exploit The Word to control others, just as everything else. Those being lead by Satan are opportunists who will masquerade at honoring biblical principles to get what they want.

Fellowship is important and we need to help each other keep on a good path home but scripture is personal instruction, not a delegation of God’s authority that we can use to torment others into submission to us.

polymoog

Superstar
Agreed, the boards are now full of posters who choose quantity over quality and scripture over common sense. They've made visiting here a game of endurance.
all of these religious postings are in the religion/spirituality thread. as long as it is in its proper forum, i have no quarrel with anyone. the profile post section on the main page is a free-for-all, so anything goes there.

there is a bit of overlap between religious morality and the sense of right and wrong when it comes to most of these NWO agendas, so as much as you and i are anti-religion, a religious forum on this message board is applicable.

do what i do: just avoid the religious forum!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The reality is that world view is like glasses that avert one wears. People put them on for reasons others seldom understand and fight like wildcats when others try to pull them off. Nobody but very small children or simpletons are unattached to their world view. It takes bravery to allow the sometimes robust cross examination that others who don’t share our outlook give. Even so, if a person finds within themself the desire to retreat to a safe space and paint “opponents” with stereotypes, it is a sure sign that their intellectual house is built on sand.

Lyfe

Star

The title of this thread is rather ironic because scientific naturalism is one of the most pervasive forms of mind control oppressing our generation.

Albert Pike wrote about how part of the new world order agenda was to remove religion and Christianity from the minds of men. People are renouncing Christianity and not even often, because of free thinking. Allot of these thoughts and talking points have been installed within them and they just simply repeat. The culture has been steered toward becoming anti Christ.

Vmort

Star
Proof is out there in a worldwide web.
WWW controlled by Hivites.
Bible blame Romans in crimes the didn't do. Crucifiction was for slaves only.
In your opinion, who exactly are Christians worshiping?
Their saints are Pedophiles -- it all in Bible. They are worshippping Satan -- God is Satan and millions of people have been raped by Christian priests. Please read SNAP organisation records.
God is real. Jesus is real. The holy spirit is real.
Jesus is not Roman name. He didn't have records -- not even Vatican providing proof of his existence. If he was real why Vatican didn't provide information? Whose words Christians actually repeat?
Feed the poor, give shelter to the homeless, proclaim the kingdom of God
Cover up.
Elizabeth Bathory did the same.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
WWW controlled by Hivites.
Bible blame Romans in crimes the didn't do. Crucifiction was for slaves only.

Their saints are Pedophiles -- it all in Bible. They are worshippping Satan -- God is Satan and millions of people have been raped by Christian priests. Please read SNAP organisation records.

Jesus is not Roman name. He didn't have records -- not even Vatican providing proof of his existence. If he was real why Vatican didn't provide information? Whose words Christians actually repeat?
Cover up.
Elizabeth Bathory did the same.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

This has really got me thinking now… of course religion can be a form of mind control, but then again, any other framework through which we view reality can be.

How about this for classic mind control…

Week after week, the same basic plot… Shaggy and Scoobie taken in by the “ghost” in the abandoned mine etc only for the sensible ones to look into the mystery and unmask old man Carter…

In a sense it shows the thinking of “The Golden Bough”, Hume’s writings on miracles and Arthur C. Clarke’s observation in his 1962 book “Profiles of the Future: An Inquiry into the Limits of the Possible” where he said “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic”.

The attribution of seemingly spiritual phenomena to anything other than natural agency and psychology is treated as being childish and ignorant. High-brow and low-brow sources have been employed to create a generation of people immunised against the simple truth that even a child can recognise.

Awoken2

Superstar
all of these religious postings are in the religion/spirituality thread
I beg to differ there. Have you not noticed how bible passages are hemorrhaging into threads that have got nothing to do with religion? Something minor, such as the subject matter of a particular thread, doesn't stop our enlightened friends from chucking in a Corinthians 2. whatever here or a Romans 3. there. It's just ridiculous.

I think I made the observation with either Lisafer or Tidal years ago that all they were doing was making religion look like a mental health problem. That is the one thing that has stayed consistent on this platform....it has more "passages" than your average maze....and you know what happens when you get in a maze....you get lost....too many passages