Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Surley

Established
Ye
Are you suggesting that I'm just telling you what I've been taught willy nilly without having studied this subject biblically? Well you are wrong. Yes I first found out about this subject in church but then I chose to go see if its the truth of the Bible. We are not supposed to just believe what is taught to us but to go and research the Word of God for ourselves. Of course we've got to ask God for wisdom and knowledge to understand His Word. We are supposed to be like the Bereans who Paul taught but they went back home and searched the Bible to see if what he taught them was the truth (Acts 17:10-12).

Well that is not me. It is used to be when I was young and didn't know better. But for a long time now, I do not just believe whatever I'm told. I have known and studied this subject for more than twenty years.

Jesus does teach me and as long as I let Him, will continue to until He returns.

Actually Revelation is not very clear because of a lot of symbolic language in it. Revelation 13 uses symbolic language, for example the first beast has seven heads and ten horns, is like a leopard, has feet of a bear and has a mouth of a lion. What do those symbols mean or do you think they are real? How can we tell what such symbols mean?

You are being vague here. Let me ask you, who is the man with the number 666? Is this man walking around with this number publicly displayed on him? Revelation 13:18 says, "Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666." So we have to calculate the number of the man. The mark and number are not the same thing biblically. We don't have to calculate the mark, just the number.

No, but I don't just rely on Revelation 13:16-17 to know what the Bible means. As I've said I've known and studied this subject for over twenty years. The Bible tells us to compare scripture with scripture plus the Bible does not contradict itself.

The book of Revelation is a compilation of the whole Bible and uses language from It especially the Old Testament. It is not the first time the words “in the hand” and “in the forehead” or words similar to them are used in the Bible. In Deuteronomy 6:4-8, the Bible says, "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one! You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. “And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes." These verses talk about the Covenant being in the hand and in the forehead/frontlet. And whenever "forehead" or "in the hand" were mentioned, it was always symbolic 100% of the time. So if we’re going to be consistent in interpreting the Bible when we get to Revelation, you can’t now change the rules and say it’s a literal stamp in the forehead or in the hand.

Remember Revelation7:3 also tells us that God’s people will have the Seal of God in their forehead. Do you think that will be literal too? Will God stamp His people with some sort of Mark? 2 Timothy 2:19 says, "Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”

The only way the mark of the beast is going to be avoided is by having God's Mark/Seal. It is going to be about worship and obedience to God and His commandments. Revelation 14:12 says, "Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus." This is according to the Word of God.

It won't be a mark on the Body and you will be very disappointed because this is not biblical at all. Ultimately all those who will be sealed with God's Mark or Seal will have chosen to be obedient to Him even on pain of death. Just like in the dark ages when many Christians were burnt at the stake, hang, drawn and quartered and killed in many other evil ways because they refused to worship God according to the Catholic Church. Although it will be much worse than what happened in the dark ages according to the Bible.

So let me ask you the same question you asked me at the beginning of your response. "Did the Holy Spirit teach you this or a leader of a church?" Because what you're saying is contradicting the Bible.
Just the HOLY SPIRIT and a wonderful NASB Keyword study bible. If you look up the word for MARK referred to in REVELATION chapter13 verse 16 were it says given a MARK on their right hand or forehead the word MARK in my dictionary is the word (charagma) it comes from the same word as to scratch or etching i.e. STAMP.A badge of servitude or a sculpted figure ,graven MARK. A mark cut in or stamped. Definitely according to the original languages it is a ACTUAL MARK somehow put into the body on the right hand or forehead .Please be aware that even the pope of the catholic church has told Catholics they MUST receive this vaccination to enter heaven...yes I know that sounds like something out of a bad dream but it is easy confirmed in a quick search

Tidal

Star
..All religions have a top leadership( hierarchy) who decide what their members believe..

Yes and the mindless herds follow them because they haven't got the nerve not to..:)
I'm non-denominational and don't go to church because I don't need any clergy to do my thinking for me.

Jesus said:-"You have one teacher, me" (Matt 23:10)
"And the common people heard him gladly" (Mark 12:37)
"There is one mediator between God and men, the man Jesus Christ" (1 Tim 2:5)
"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith" (Heb 12:2)

"There is no other name under heaven that can save us" (Acts 4:12)

Running with the big herds won't help us one bit if they're all going up the spout.
"Work out your own salvation.." (Philip 2:12 KJV)

Cintra

Star
I am going to do the same as I did with the flu vaccine.

I will send one of my minions to the dr bearing the code phrase 'I wish to decline the vaccine'.

phipps

Star
https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrJ61VLd85f4RgA3ThXNyoA;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzEEdnRpZANBMDYxNV8xBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1607395276/RO=10/RU=https://babylonbee.com/news/pope-francis-says-covid-vaccine-will-now-be-required-to-enter-heaven//RK=2/RS=ObMS87kUqiX3YtJuHeTrIPkj.PY- If you follow this link you will find that the POPE just said you can't get to heaven without the Covid 19 vaccine you need to doses to get there....SO I think that pretty much removes all doubt
The Bible says we will receive the mark of the beast in the right hand and forehead in Revelation 13:16. You posted that you believe the mark will be physical. How are we going to receive the covid 19 vaccination in the right hand and forehead? If you choose to answer can you please do it using the Bible.

I already explained in this very forum here and here what the mark of the beast is. Catholic teaching and writings have made it clear what it mark is. It is Sunday worship which is the direct opposite of God's seal which the Sabbath as I posted about in this forum too here.

What is a mark of authority biblically? It is a symbol or sign of authority of a ruler.

The book of Revelation presents two opposite systems of worship, each with their respective signs or marks. The true worshippers will receive the Seal of God (Revelation 7:1-4, Revelation 14:1). Those who persist in false worship receive the mark of the beast (Revelation 13:15-17).

God’s people receive His seal in their foreheads, symbolizing that they have made a conscious, intelligent choice to serve God in the way He has specified in the Bible by worshipping Him on His holy day — the seventh day, Sabbath (Isaiah 58:13; Matthew 12:8).

All others will receive the mark of the beast in their forehead or in their hand, symbolizing that whether they have made a conscious, intelligent choice, or simply have gone along with the popular tide of false worship, they’ve chosen the same destiny.

Neither the seal of God nor the mark of the beast are a literal, physical or visible sign biblically. We will mark ourselves by accepting either God’s mark, the Sabbath or the beast’s mark, Sunday. God will know who has which mark.

A mere vaccination cannot be the mark of the papacy. Vaccinations are about improving our health supposedly. They are not about choosing our allegiance to God or Satan. They are not about choosing who we worship!

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Ye

Just the HOLY SPIRIT and a wonderful NASB Keyword study bible. If you look up the word for MARK referred to in REVELATION chapter13 verse 16 were it says given a MARK on their right hand or forehead the word MARK in my dictionary is the word (charagma) it comes from the same word as to scratch or etching i.e. STAMP.A badge of servitude or a sculpted figure ,graven MARK. A mark cut in or stamped. Definitely according to the original languages it is a ACTUAL MARK somehow put into the body on the right hand or forehead .Please be aware that even the pope of the catholic church has told Catholics they MUST receive this vaccination to enter heaven...yes I know that sounds like something out of a bad dream but it is easy confirmed in a quick search
I've explained this in my post above. The vaccination is NOT and can't be the mark of the beast. Not biblically.

The solemn warning of receiving the mark cannot be about a vaccination. It is about worship and obedience.

Revelation 14:9-11, "Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

The next verse (verse 12) says, "Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus." This is not about a vaccination clearly. Lets stick to the word of God and the Word of God alone.

I do believe governments are going to make getting the vaccine mandatory. Will that happen everywhere? I don't know but nothing is going to be the same again after this pandemic. I believe this is the beginning of sorrows. Its time for all of us to wake up. We should remember that this world is not our home and we should prepare ourselves for our real one. We need to draw closer to God, obey and submit to Him completely because He is the only one who is going to protect and give us the strength to deal with what the devil has planned to do to those who refuse to disobey God no matter what.

However getting the vaccination will not be the deal breaker. God bless.

However getting the vaccination will not be the deal breaker. God bless.

Let us know how you get on.

phipps

Star

Let us know how you get on.
You misunderstood me. I meant getting the vaccine is not the deal breaker with God. Its not the mark of the beast because a vaccine is not about worship or obedience to God. So if anyone chooses to get it they will not have chosen Satan over God.

I told you previously in this very thread that I personally don't intend to get the vaccine. I would advice people here and elsewhere not to get it either because we don't know what is in the vaccine or if it really works at all. Now I don't know what I will do if its made mandatory here where I live. Right now there is no mandatory vaccine law here. All I can and will do is pray to God to reveal to me what to do if that time comes.

Posted this on my thread about diet according to the Bible, here.

Last edited:
You misunderstood me. I meant getting the vaccine is not the deal breaker with God. Its not the mark of the beast because a vaccine is not about worship or obedience to God. So if anyone chooses to get it they will not have chosen Satan over God.

I told you previously in this very thread that I personally don't intend to get the vaccine. I would advice people here and elsewhere not to get it either because we don't know what is in the vaccine or if it really works at all. Now I don't know what I will do if its made mandatory here where I live. Right now there is no mandatory vaccine law here. All I can and will do is pray to God to reveal to me what to do if that time comes.

Posted this on my thread about diet according to the Bible, here.

I personally think it is. I think there have been more than enough indications - at the very least it's the start of the whole process.

phipps

Star
I personally think it is. I think there have been more than enough indications - at the very least it's the start of the whole process.
Its not, not biblically. There is not even a hint in the Bible that a vaccine or anything related to a pandemic is going to be the decider of whether we choose the mark of the beast or the mark/seal of God.

Revelation 14:1, "Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads."

Revelation 7:1-3
, "After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”

This is not about a vaccine or pandemic.

However I believe these are signs of the nearness of Jesus' second coming as I said before, the beginning of sorrows. Jesus did talk about the signs of the times at the end of the age in Matthew 24. He talked about the beginning of sorrows. In verse 7 He said, "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows." As you know a pestilence is a pandemic.

Last edited:

Surley

Established
Getting the vax is about the worship of and the obedience to science.

The rational, non-theistic god of the enlightenment.
(and the satanic temple)
Thats exactly why it is worship of the beast. Science is the New God of this world.. Its trusting man to save and heal instead of God

phipps

Star
Thats exactly why it is worship of the beast. Science is the New God of this world.. Its trusting man to save and heal instead of God
That is not what the Bible says though, does it? Let us be careful to only follow God's Word on everything especially important subjects like this.

Surley

Established
The
That is not what the Bible says though, does it? Let us be careful to only follow God's Word on everything especially important subjects like this.
bible does NOT say that the mark is some kind of spiritual mark. The mark will be a physical mark. And and since we have the Pope telling the catholics they CAN NOT get to heaven without getting it. That is pretty much saying you have to take it to worship HIS GOD....

phipps

Star
The

bible does NOT say that the mark is some kind of spiritual mark. The mark will be a physical mark. And and since we have the Pope telling the catholics they CAN NOT get to heaven without getting it. That is pretty much saying you have to take it to worship HIS GOD....
Revelation 14:9-11, "Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Those who choose to worship the beast and his image will receive the mark. So they must do something that is related to worshipping and being obedient to the beast in order to receive its mark don't they? We are not at the point yet in end time prophecy. Why? Because according to Revelation 13:15 the second beast was, "granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed." I doubt people are going to get killed because they refused the vaccine. Therefore the mark is spiritual and is related to a spiritual matter. That cannot be a vaccine nor is it even hinted anywhere in end time prophecy in the Bible.

The mark is not physical either. Will they vaccinate our hands and foreheads or will they stamp something on them to show we have got the vaccine? I have never known people to get vaccinated in their hands and definitely not in their foreheads. What about the mark of God? Will God stamp it in our foreheads too?

The Pope saying anything about the vaccine does not make it the mark of the beast. I posted what Catholic writings and teaching say about what their mark is. They've been saying this for hundreds of years. I also posted what God's mark is. That is what is related to worship and obedience. The issue between God and Satan is about worship. It has always been about worship. Satan wants to be worshipped even though he is just a created being.

What you believe does not make sense at all and is not biblical.

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
The

The pope said what???

TokiEl

Superstar
This vaccine is a brand new technology not properly tested on humans before... it's an mRNA vaccine which will probably modify our genes. GMO.

All GMO's are patented and so owned by the patentholder(s).

So those who take this vaccine become a legal company property.

Do you trust the establishment who is in open rebellion to God and Christ to inject you...? Inject you with a mRNA vaccine ?

Are you out of your mind ?

Last edited: