Is the Pope a satanic person?

Alanantic

Star
The Quran is a different translation of the first 5 books of the Old Testament / Torah but in regards to the other books that you’ve mentioned, I’ll assume on your behalf that they’ve all had eyewitness accounts documented, of events that were known to be coming and accurately prophesied in minute detail for around 4000 years prior to the event (Christ’s ministry and self sacrifice) happening?

Ill assume this because otherwise there would have been no point in your response.
Yes, all those writings are just as sacred to their believers as yours are to you.

Hes a public person is all while its in their interest to control alleged leaders and there are a billion Catholics.

While we never see it, if someone can't be bought, they are threatened with physical harm. I forget the details but on a rare occasion a few months back someone went to a judges home and shot her son because he answered the door. It got alot of publicity, but i still forget what it was over. Something to do with a judge not yielding.

This holds true for most vaccine pushers while the pope is human, like the rest of us.
That was covered on an episode of Dateline NBC.

Sibi

Star
Skulls and crossbones. :eek: These bones belong to humans who deserve a proper burial.

This skull only has one ear.

Rest in peace? :( Human Chandelier

Saints' bodies get the luxury treatment.

Wouldn't know, haven't watched tv in years, let alone the news.
It is the only show I watch on TV because it is true crime and sometimes you can learn something about the way criminal minds think so you can do you're best to avoid them. Unfortunately it is on NBC so I have to mute anytime a commercial comes on to avoid propaganda. All our News and media is controlled by Israel and their minions. I avoid all of it 24/7.

Daze

Superstar
It is the only show I watch on TV because it is true crime and sometimes you can learn something about the way criminal minds think so you can do you're best to avoid them. Unfortunately it is on NBC so I have to mute anytime a commercial comes on to avoid propaganda. All our News and media is controlled by Israel and their minions. I avoid all of it 24/7.
I would argue all of it is propaganda and lies, including dateline or w/e show you watch.

Theres nothing good on tv, you might as well chuck it out the window. Tbh social media like FB, twitter and youtube all have the same "brain rot" affect to them. Its not possible for most, but if u can discconnect with tech completely and go live off the land.. its the only way to be free of the propaganda and lies really.

I would argue all of it is propaganda and lies, including dateline or w/e show you watch.

Theres nothing good on tv, you might as well chuck it out the window. Tbh social media like FB, twitter and youtube all have the same "brain rot" affect to them. Its not possible for most, but if u can discconnect with tech completely and go live off the land.. its the only way to be free of the propaganda and lies really.
I'm not chucking any of my TV's out any window especially my 65 inch 4k beauty. I don't use them to watch TV anyway. I use them for computer monitors and playing video games and my PS4 and Xbox and Nintendo University and Rock Band. I'm not letting any fake virus or any of this other crap get in my way of having a good time. I have 7 TV's and a bunch of monitors. I could care less about lockdown wearing masks or the fake poisonous experimental vaccine. Nothing going to stop me from rock and rolling all night and partying every day. I'm an American and it is my God given right to do whatever I please. LOL.

I'm not chucking any of my TV's out any window especially my 65 inch 4k beauty. I don't use them to watch TV anyway. I use them for computer monitors and playing video games and my PS4 and Xbox and Nintendo University and Rock Band. I'm not letting any fake virus or any of this other crap get in my way of having a good time. I have 7 TV's and a bunch of monitors. I could care less about lockdown wearing masks or the fake poisonous experimental vaccine. Nothing going to stop me from rock and rolling all night and partying every day. I'm an American and it is my God given right to do whatever I please. LOL.
Actually I did a recount. I have 9 TV's. I'm kind of a stickler for accuracy.

Sibi

Star
Matthew 22:32 - God is not God of the dead, but the God of the living.

The church-convent of Santa Cecilia in Trastevere, built on top of her home. Notice her sliced neck.

Dracula... or Pope Shenuoda III

The Holy Hole in the head of St Aubert (Angel pokes hole in his head to force him to build a Catholic sanctuary)
The local bishop adore the damaged skull of “saint” Aubert, during a mass in the city of Avranches, near the beaches in Bretangne in France.
The Religious shrine on the small Island, houses the head of Saint Aubert. According to tradition, in 708 , Michael appeared in a dream to Aubert, Bishop of Avranches. Mount Tombe is located on the small island of St Michael. Three times , he orders him to build a sanctuary on Mount Tombe. Aubert three times refused to recognize the message of the angel. And the third time the archangel Michael sticks his finger in the skull of the bishop, deaf to God’s call . The Saint Gervais carefully preserved skull of Aubert, who still bears the mark of the Archangel . The beautiful reliquary containing the head of Aubert is permanently visible treasure inside the Saint- Gervais church , “says Marie- Bernard.

Pope Kisses "Miracle" Blood

The best known and most intensely studied is the yearly blood miracle of St. Januarius (St. Gennaro) that occurs is Naples each year. The recurring miracle of the liquefaction of his blood 18 times a year is often reported in the secular as well as the religious press, and is the occasion of great gatherings in the Cathedral of Naples. Here the people pray fervently while the resident cardinal, who usually presides over the ceremony, holds the vials of blood. The miracle occurs when the bust reliquary containing the head of the saint is brought near. When the liquefaction is accomplished in full view of the spectators, the cardinal announces, “The miracle has happened,” words that cause great rejoicing and the chanting of the Te Deum.​

Matthew 22:32 - God is not God of the dead, but the God of the living.

The church-convent of Santa Cecilia in Trastevere, built on top of her home. Notice her sliced neck.

Dracula... or Pope Shenuoda III

The Holy Hole in the head of St Aubert (Angel pokes hole in his head to force him to build a Catholic sanctuary)
The local bishop adore the damaged skull of “saint” Aubert, during a mass in the city of Avranches, near the beaches in Bretangne in France.
The Religious shrine on the small Island, houses the head of Saint Aubert. According to tradition, in 708 , Michael appeared in a dream to Aubert, Bishop of Avranches. Mount Tombe is located on the small island of St Michael. Three times , he orders him to build a sanctuary on Mount Tombe. Aubert three times refused to recognize the message of the angel. And the third time the archangel Michael sticks his finger in the skull of the bishop, deaf to God’s call . The Saint Gervais carefully preserved skull of Aubert, who still bears the mark of the Archangel . The beautiful reliquary containing the head of Aubert is permanently visible treasure inside the Saint- Gervais church , “says Marie- Bernard.

Pope Kisses "Miracle" Blood

The best known and most intensely studied is the yearly blood miracle of St. Januarius (St. Gennaro) that occurs is Naples each year. The recurring miracle of the liquefaction of his blood 18 times a year is often reported in the secular as well as the religious press, and is the occasion of great gatherings in the Cathedral of Naples. Here the people pray fervently while the resident cardinal, who usually presides over the ceremony, holds the vials of blood. The miracle occurs when the bust reliquary containing the head of the saint is brought near. When the liquefaction is accomplished in full view of the spectators, the cardinal announces, “The miracle has happened,” words that cause great rejoicing and the chanting of the Te Deum.​

You come up with the scariest stuff lol.