Is throat cancer caused by sex?

free2018

Star
Let's face facts oral sex is satanic. On the other hand People magazine is satanic so who cares what they say.
Both may be true, but I was going somewhere else.

they keep saying that things are causing cancer. And they keep saying that things that didn’t cause cancer or causing cancer now. So should people or believe really be engaging in oral sex? No of course not. Once again, I’m really trying to dress the whole suddenly dad idea.

Yeah, i heard about michael douglas blaming his throat cancer on this deviant sexual practice back years ago, pre v@x.

This article is from 2013.

Michael Douglas has blamed a cancerous tumour which developed in his throat three years ago on his sex life.
In an interview in the Guardian, the 68-year-old said the cancer was caused by a sexually transmitted disease.
"Without wanting to get too specific, this particular cancer is caused by HPV (human papillomavirus)," he said.
Research studies from Malmo University's Faculty of Odontology and in The New England Journal of Medicine both suggest a correlation between oral sex and throat cancer.
Of course, i also think that the v@x is causing people's bodies to get sicker, whether by destroying their immune system or by actually causing autoimmune conditions, or some other mechanism, who knows.

If the incidence is going up, it could be a combination of lowered immune systems and increased prevalence of disease in the population.

Or it could be a punishment from God...

Dalit

Star
I already regret asking this, but why is oral sex wrong? In the context of a monogamous marriage that is. The Bible is definitely against anal sex and for good reason. The marriage bed is pure (Hebrews 13:4). I did once argue with someone who said that verse could cover anal. Nope. There's enough in other parts of the Bible prohibiting it.

Some of these celebrities, if not most, are/were promiscuous.

free2018

Star
I already regret asking this, but why is oral sex wrong? In the context of a monogamous marriage that is. The Bible is definitely against anal sex and for good reason. The marriage bed is pure (Hebrews 13:4). I did once argue with someone who said that verse could cover anal. Nope. There's enough in other parts of the Bible prohibiting it.

Some of these celebrities, if not most, are/were promiscuous.
Oral sex is of Satan but I don’t want to list scriptures here. I think a separate thread is better.

clambot

Veteran
Back in the day, the mere "French" was responsible for everything from mono to gono. Nothing's changed.

polymoog

Superstar
Is this cancer another symptom of the jab?
Or is oral sex really very dangerous?

i was thinking about this deeper. i would think that the more sexual partners someone has, the more unhealthy (physically and mentally) they are, or at least they would seem less interested in their general health and more into doing things that ''feel good'' to themselves: smoking, sex, drinking, eating rich foods too often, etc.

from the article:
Dr. Hisham Mehanna — a professor at the Institute of Cancer and Genomic Sciences at the University of Birmingham — said that there has been a "rapid increase" in oropharyngeal cancer, a type of throat cancer, in the past two decades, calling it an "epidemic" in both the U.S. and U.K.

does anyone think there has been a rise in oral sex in the past 20 years? people have been doing it for millenia.

from the same website, you have headlines like this:

Scientists Search for the Cause of Mysterious COVID-Related Inflammation in Children

https://people.com/health/scientists-search-for-cause-of-mysterious-covid-related-inflammation-in-children/

...so i would take that study with a grain of salt.