Islamic Videos: All Welcome

DavidSon

Star
Which documentary on the Prophet Muhammad do you recommend? I've watched one through PBS which was good but am wondering about others.

DesertRose

Superstar
Which documentary on the Prophet Muhammad do you recommend? I've watched one through PBS which was good but am wondering about others.
I am not aware of a good documentary perhaps another one of our brothers or sisters know of one.
Here are a few other recommendations however!

A recommended book would be:
Zaad al-Ma’aad by Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him).

Here is a talk on the story of Prophet Muhammad:

The Life of Prophet Muhammad - Audiobook read by Cat Stevens

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
What do you think about this ???
(i dont know if it was posted before)

Thank you for posting this brother! I am glad they are showing the tampering that scribes have done with the bible to fit an agenda and dissuade people from following Islam. Barak Allah feek. May Allah guide the truthseekers's Ameen!

TrollingTroubles

Established
@TrollingTroubles I was watching these today and I thought you would find them as beneficial as I did.
Thank you for considering me. I’ll definitely check these out.

I just want to put this out there, so you know where I am with all this. I joined VC forum because I do believe in conspiracies but I’m wary of the controlled opposition from our camp of conspiracy theorists. The likes of David Icke, Paul Joseph Watson etc all have an agenda to get us into their camp, and I’m in no ones camp.

Which is why I joined VC, because I found the members here had outed these useful idiots for who they really are. Unfortunately, the members I speak of rarely post anymore (if ever)

Over the past week or so, I’ve been looking into the videos made by Muslim conspiracy theorists and what I have found very interesting is how they relate what they find back to the prophecies of Muhammad (out of respect I will write peace be upon him) I’ve been checking out videos with Imran Hosein in them. That old man has a way of speaking truth which makes me believe him, and what I find refreshing about him is that he isn’t trying to convert me to Islam, he also accept that Christians have a positive role to play in the end time prophecies.

I watched these two already:

The second video really got me. Of course I have been googling Islamic words because I’m not familiar with the terminology but it’s been worth it so far.

I’m not the kind of person who likes to be preached to. And I ain’t really someone who believes in anecdotal narratives. For me, I find what works is knowledge that benefits my growth and helps me to find those jigsaw pieces I knew existed but never knew what they looked like. This Imran Hosein fella has a lot of those pieces man.

So where am I at? Well, I think I’m approaching Islam from an angle I did not expect myself to. The conspiracy narrative from Muslims. And I am digging it.

Daze

Superstar
Thank you for considering me. I’ll definitely check these out.

I just want to put this out there, so you know where I am with all this. I joined VC forum because I do believe in conspiracies but I’m wary of the controlled opposition from our camp of conspiracy theorists. The likes of David Icke, Paul Joseph Watson etc all have an agenda to get us into their camp, and I’m in no ones camp.

Which is why I joined VC, because I found the members here had outed these useful idiots for who they really are. Unfortunately, the members I speak of rarely post anymore (if ever)

Over the past week or so, I’ve been looking into the videos made by Muslim conspiracy theorists and what I have found very interesting is how they relate what they find back to the prophecies of Muhammad (out of respect I will write peace be upon him) I’ve been checking out videos with Imran Hosein in them. That old man has a way of speaking truth which makes me believe him, and what I find refreshing about him is that he isn’t trying to convert me to Islam, he also accept that Christians have a positive role to play in the end time prophecies.
Icke calls to new age religion. He has some truth, as long as he says there are reptilians in the white house he will be allowed to speak it.
PJW is pro-Israel. Always has been. You might as well put him on CNN.

An easy way to tell co-intel from anti establishment is how big their audience is. For instance, Agent Jones had several million subs before youtube axed him. Its obvious he was the first to go because the media made him the public face of conspiracy theorists. Kicking him not only gave him credibility, it was meant to send a message.

Today big tech controls the narrative. Period. They can give whoever they like millions of views at the press of a button. The can delete dislikes, make whatever they want trend and so on.. While youtube is the only social media i really use, the bias there is suffocating. A search for anything conspiratorial brings up pages and pages of main stream garbage.

Most of the truthers i liked are gone, tired of fighting the censorship. Alot of what remains today is co-intel and those that have been bought off. The people i still hold credible i can count on one hand.

If you like "Muslim conspiracy theories" maybe check out the series Solomon's temple or the Arrivals. They are somewhat old today, good 15 years or so. But they're accurate on most things. (Can't find a source for the temple series, @DesertRose might have it. )

TrollingTroubles

Established
If you like "Muslim conspiracy theories" maybe check out the series Solomon's temple or the Arrivals. They are somewhat old today, good 15 years or so. But they're accurate on most things. (Can't find a source for the temple series, @DesertRose might have it. )
Bushwack. I have his videos. My Muslim friend gave me these on a USB stick years ago. Solomons temple had some big mistakes in it. So did his gog magog series. He pointed them out to me.

I did try to watch the arrivals back in the day with him but it was aweful. And my standards were low being a pothead in those days. But arrivals was a step too far, proper shit if you don’t mind my saying. I believe that’s where I first came across Imran Hosein but only in bits and pieces.

Now that I’m watching his full lectures, it’s like I’m watching him for the first time.

I downloaded his book, Jerusalem in the Quran and have started to read it.

Daze

Superstar
Bushwack. I have his videos. My Muslim friend gave me these on a USB stick years ago. Solomons temple had some big mistakes in it. So did his gog magog series. He pointed them out to me.

I did try to watch the arrivals back in the day with him but it was aweful. And my standards were low being a pothead in those days. But arrivals was a step too far, proper shit if you don’t mind my saying. I believe that’s where I first came across Imran Hosein but only in bits and pieces.

Now that I’m watching his full lectures, it’s like I’m watching him for the first time.

I downloaded his book, Jerusalem in the Quran and have started to read it.
Hmm, i haven't seen either series in probably 7 or 8 years now so i can't really argue them. I remember Bushwack productions but it seems his channel is gone as i just searched for it. Do you remember what the mistakes were?

I do remember one of the creators in the Arrivals was shia, so that leaves some room for deviance as 80% of Muslims are sunni.

I didn't agree with everything, such as the ley lines video and sources of energy. But if Islamic conspiracies are your thing I figured I'd mention them.

I haven't watched Imran much myself in recent years. But i watch Sheikh Omar Baloch fairly often and he's somewhat like him. I like to think of him as the conspiracy Sheikh because he doesn't believe in alot of what the media is putting out. He's anti-vax for one, which is rare amongst Muslim speakers.

Daze

Superstar
This one brings tears to the eyes. It contains several surahs starting with Ar Rahman.

DesertRose

Superstar
The 70 Major Sins In Islam (The Worst Sins)

The Prophet ﷺ also said,

If you knew what I know, you would laugh little and weep much, and would not enjoy intimacy with women, and would go out wandering in the wildernesses and praying to Allah. (Aḥmad)

Truly, those who fear Allah from among His servants are the knowers. [Sûrat Fâṭir, 35:28]

"O Messenger of Allah, is the verse: And those who dispense their charity while their hearts fear that to their Lord they must return [Sûrat Al-Mu’minûn, 23:60] referring to someone who commits fornication, drinks alcohol and steals and still fears Allah? The Prophet ﷺ replied, “No, O daughter of the Ṣiddîq, but it refers to one who fasts, performs salah/prayer and gives charity, and fears that it may not be accepted from him. (Tirmidhi) "

"By Allah, they [the Companions] obeyed Him and strove hard in it, yet they feared it might be rejected. A believer combines righteousness with fear in his heart, while a hypocrite combines evil with impunity."

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
O he who is busy with his dunya! (worldly life) | يا من بدنياه اشتغل - Imaam ash-Shaafiee

Amazing how dunya can creep up and make us busy.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
I understand that there will be no help (doomsday) from Allah unless humanity knows its enemies and gets organized and drives them away. God won't help forcibly retarded and ignorant humanity lazily waiting for someone else to be sacrificed for them.

Can we define Doomsday as people of faith standing up for Allah? It's always described as a global natural disaster. Maybe it's a concept based on sociology and politics?
Hi Thursdayafternoon (responding here instead of on the Quran thread).
You are right willful ignorance and a lack of initiative are not recipes for victory from Allah.
The calamities and events that are and will take place will lead humanity to eventually split into 2 groups one that has faith and no hypocrisy and a group with zero faith and much hypocrisy.
We seek refuge in Creator from the evil in ourselves and outside of ourselves, and May we all have certainty, serenity and true faith. Ameen!
As for the Day of Judgement it is a;so called the day of recompense wherein our actions and speech will be assessed.
We will be assessed on whether we were a force for good or evil in this worldly life. Did we help those that sow corruption on the land or stand up to them and promote the good, mercy and other righteous deeds?

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning in the Quran):
“and it will be a hard Day for the disbelievers”
[al-Furqaan 25:26]
“Truly, that Day will be a Hard Day —
Far from easy for the disbelievers”
[al-Muddaththir 74:9-10]

“Then, on that Day, you shall be asked about the delight (you indulged in, in this world)” [at-Takaathur 102:8]

Ibn Katheer (may Allah have mercy on him) said, commenting on this verse:
That is: then you will surely be asked on that Day about gratitude for the blessings that Allah bestowed upon you of good health, security, provision and so on, and how you responded to His blessings by giving thanks to Him and worshiping Him.
End quote from Tafseer Ibn Katheer (8/474)
Hope that helps.

For more answers:

What Happens on Day of Judgement?