Islamic Videos: All Welcome

Daze

Superstar
When Muslim boys wear makeup and Muslim girls identify as pan sexual. It looks like knowledge is being removed.

InfoHarb

Rookie
@DesertRose I know you are the OP of this thread and thus a bit of an Islamicvideoologist.... do you know any good videos to debunk atheism? an atheist asked me about Islam and I wanted to show him some videos.... but before I can convince him that monotheism is better than polytheism, I think I should try to convince him that God exists in the first place

TrollingTroubles

Established
@DesertRose I know you are the OP of this thread and thus a bit of an Islamicvideoologist.... do you know any good videos to debunk atheism? an atheist asked me about Islam and I wanted to show him some videos.... but before I can convince him that monotheism is better than polytheism, I think I should try to convince him that God exists in the first place
I’ve been watching a lot of Sapience Institute stuff. I think you can definitely follow the work there.

TrollingTroubles

Established
What is this so called scholar saying :

Javed Ahmad Ghamidi: "Hugging is permissible"

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Showed this to my colleague who is quite knowledgeable on these matters and he laughed at the old man. Then told me not to watch such drivel. He said he will show me the correct Islamic etiquette of addressing women who are a bit touchy feely. I had to raise my eyebrows and he caught that. Chided me with “there’s no touchy feely bro, trust me”.

One of the things which attracts me to Islam is the clear boundary between men and women, and how gender roles are complimentary and equitable. These clearly defined roles make more than sense, the are in line with the innate disposition of our genetic construct as human beings.

DesertRose

Superstar
True. Apologies for the late reply, I needed some time off.
I’ve been watching a lot of Sapience Institute stuff. I think you can definitely follow the work there.
I agree with TT. I posted the video below and a link to brother Hamza's book on the topic is also thought provoking.
One can download it for free here:
The Mirage Of Atheism 2.0 | Hamza Tzortzis

Last edited:

TrollingTroubles

Established
True. Apologies for the late reply, I needed some time off.

I agree with TT. I posted the video below and a link to brother Hamza's book on the topic is also thought provoking.
One can download it for free here:
The Mirage Of Atheism 2.0 | Hamza Tzortzis

I have a copy of The Divine Reality. It’s a masterpiece and I’m really impressed with Hamza’s intellectual dissemination of atheism (the mirage of it) and the intellectual justification for an all powerful, transcendent, all loving God!

I’ve only read it once, but I am intending to sit down with it again so I can really benefit from it. I just got Mohammed Hijab’s short book on the Burhan argument but if I’m to be honest, a lot of what he says in the book is above my level of understanding. Having said that, I can tell he is very well educated in the arguments for causation and dependency. I just wish I could truly appreciate his arguments. I have a lot of reading to do before I can hope to come close to giving that work the appreciation it commands and deserves.

DesertRose

Superstar
I have a copy of The Divine Reality. It’s a masterpiece and I’m really impressed with Hamza’s intellectual dissemination of atheism (the mirage of it) and the intellectual justification for an all powerful, transcendent, all loving God!
I agree with you! I took his course in Vancouver and have read that book. I am glad I took his course first because his explanations helped.:)
These brothers offer courses on many of these subjects for free! May Allah reward them in this world and the next.