Islamic Videos: All Welcome

DesertRose

Superstar
Makkah Live HD مكة المكرمة بث مباشر | قناة القرآن الكريم | La Makkah en Direct | Masjid Al Haram

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
The people who live for the dunya/worldly life want their money compounded, those who yearn for the akhirah/afterlife and nearness to the Creator want their eman/belief and compounded everlasting deeds.
Grant Cardone talks about 10xing your wealth but what about 10xing our intentions, our good deeds.

The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is like a seed which grows seven spikes, in each spike is a hundred grains. Allah multiplies His reward for whom He wills, for Allah is vast and knowing.

Surat Al-Baqarah 2:261

Hadith:
Verily, the bankrupt of my nation are those who come on the Day of Resurrection with prayers, fasting, and charity, but also with insults, slander, consuming wealth, shedding blood, and beating others. The oppressed will each be given from his good deeds. If his good deeds run out before justice is fulfilled, then their sins will be cast upon him and he will be thrown into the Hellfire.

Source: Sahih Muslim 2581, Grade: Sahih

Deeds of the people of Jannah

DesertRose

Superstar
The Qur'an and the Secrets of Magic
Check the non-Muslim magician towards the end of the video below, classifying Islam as the ultimate path of the right hand.
1. When the Event (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) befalls.
2. And there can be no denying of its befalling.
3. It will bring low (some); (and others) it will exalt;
4. When the earth will be shaken with a terrible shake.
5. And the mountains will be powdered to dust.
6. So that they will become floating dust particles.
7. And you (all) will be in three kinds (i.e. separate groups).
8. So those on the Right Hand (i.e. those who will be given their Records in their right hands), Who will be those on the Right Hand? (As a respect for them, because they will enter Paradise).
9. And those on the Left Hand (i.e. those who will be given their Record in their left hands), Who will be those on the Left Hand? (As a disgrace for them, because they will enter Hell).
10. And those foremost [(in Islamic Faith of Monotheism and in performing righteous deeds) in the life of this world on the very first call for to embrace Islam,] will be foremost (in Paradise).
11. These will be those nearest to Allah.
12. In the Gardens of delight (Paradise).
Surah 56: 1-12

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Truly saddened that shaykh Uthman was stabbed by a hater and ask Allah that he gives him safety and shifaa.. Ameen
Our thoughts are with you our brother! May Allah unite us in Jannah. Sh. Karim AbuZaid gave us all a good reminder about this path of dawah.
Sh, Uthman is Pashtun/ Paktun/ or Pathan:) what was that ignorant terrorist who stabbed him think would happen? That the shaykjh would stop his dawah? Think again we fear Allah alone. Ameen!

DesertRose

Superstar
Sacrifice Begins at Home - Amir Abdul Malik Ali - Masjid Ibrahim Family Night
Caption under the video:
Gender identification, racism, and sexism are real issues facing humanity. In this candid talk, Amir Abdul Malik shares thoughts on how to best navigate our youth and families through these matters.

timefortruth

Asalamwalaikum wahrahmatulahi borakatohu, dearest brother/sister (please forgive me for not being fully aware),

I used to frequent the original site for many years, but was being heavily censored- in order to ignore the message of the prophet (pbuh).
I have witnessed your hard work, and firmly believe you are one of those who can be of a assistance with this important reminder....please consider taking the time to check the ayats. May Allah bless you eternally, forgive all of your sins, and grant you the highest level of paradise- regardless of how you utilize your free will.

always with love and respect,

your brother,

a servant of Allah- SubhanAllahiwabihamdihi

Instagram: 4allahonly1

DesertRose

Superstar
...please consider taking the time to check the ayats. May Allah bless you eternally, forgive all of your sins, and grant you the highest level of paradise- regardless of how you utilize your free will.
Wa alaykummusalaam Wa Rahmatullah May Allah bless you for your reminder. In sha Allah. Ajma3een!
As far as I am aware I have posted them correctly but If there are any ayats that need checking brother or sister please post them and I will do any necessary corrections. In sha Allah
However, if it is just a general reminder or advice to check ayas/verses including the ones you have posted at your Instagram account ,
Barak Allah feek and thank you for your kind words.

May Allah reward all the brothers and sisters on this website for their hard work. Ameen!
Please feel free to help post ayas at the Quran verses thread, as I will be coming on this site less frequently in the foreseeable future. In sha Allah!

Last edited: