Jeremy Renner

minnie82

Superstar
The news stories are not very specific on his surgeries--did he lose a leg or legs?--yet seems to be a tragic accident. The surgeries may've been on his chest and it looks like he will have more surgeries as he recovers.

don't know what to think, it could be really an accident, but in the showbiz everything is possible

LizBasil

Rookie
it is questionable how vague all info about this is...

i've always wondered what happens when it's a real accident, not something they planned... like what do they do? do they admit the death / accident / injuries?

minnie82

Superstar
it is questionable how vague all info about this is...

i've always wondered what happens when it's a real accident, not something they planned... like what do they do? do they admit the death / accident / injuries?
i heard he was about so save his nephew that's why he have the accident

LizBasil

Rookie
well, i guess they read my comment that it's all too vague and that makes it questionable LOL

still, C-N-N could have censored that bl00d on the ground

i also love how the girl explaining starts speaking, gets into it, her phone beeps with a text, she looks down at it, gets back into storytelling but a different thing with a different vibe.

minnie82

Superstar
well, i guess they read my comment that it's all too vague and that makes it questionable LOL

still, C-N-N could have censored that bl00d on the ground

i also love how the girl explaining starts speaking, gets into it, her phone beeps with a text, she looks down at it, gets back into storytelling but a different thing with a different vibe.
Didn't see video so ..i just linked the news eh eh