Johnsoned

Awoken2

Superstar
Johnson Out!
Hmmmm not exactly

Considering you would probably have heard the sound of heavy furniture being moved behind the front door of number 10 this morning this would indicate ol' Bojo has no intentions of going anywhere.

With 59 puppets all resigning over the past couple of days Teflon Johnson has been doing more shuffling than a Las Vegas croupier, in the hope that he can patch together some type of working government which would then allow him until October to finish the job of completely destroying the UK.

This is what his paymasters require so he has relinquished the leadership of the Conservative party but remains Prime Puppet until they can find another Puppet to replace him.

With the general rule being that the new Premier puppet has to be just a little bit worse than the last one this has set TPTB quite a stiff challenge.

Finding somebody worse than Bojo to replace Bojo is gonna be quite a difficult task.

Awoken2

Superstar
Judging him on his rampant narcissism he appears to have had the same mind control programme as the Trumpster.

Awoken2

Superstar
By watching this 5 minute video it clearly demonstrates the amount of anger the British public should now be feeling after getting roughly Johnsoned for over the last 3 years by big blubbering Boris.

*contains bad language/good language*

I've bolded the word "should" because I feel their plan hasn't worked as well as anticipated.

The insertion of World leaders beset with issues such as senile dementia, compulsive liars and rampant narcissism was an obvious ploy to dismantle the political system from within, a controlled demolition if you like.

The msn's objective now appears to be to help with this demolition process by highlighting the utter ineptitude and obvious flaws that our current "leaders" all seem to possess. Here is another good example of this.

I feel now we have got to the bottom of the barrel. They have used their most potent puppets and the people have not yet revolted.

They will continue, until there is mass unrest in all major cities around the world. They need chaos to forward their plans, we all know this.

A message from the freemasons

Been planning it for years

Buckle up people, shit's gonna be getting heavy.

Karlysymon

Superstar
You want to see a pantomime?

It starts at 2 mins 24 secs

Hahaha

Keir Starmer forgot to mention cancer runs! Surely, with the skyrocketing cases of V-Aids and cancers after the shot, many cancer runs to raise funds for a cure should be organized....a cure by 2030!

Awoken2

Superstar
...a cure by 2030
I'm quite confident that by 2030 there will be no cancer, as per those guidstones, because over 95% of us won't be here.

That's politics for you....what they do say is just there to hide what they don’t say.

Awoken2

Superstar

His only task, make it be known, you cannot trust a politician.

The life and lies of Boris Johnson. A six minute biography.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

His only task, make it be known, you cannot trust a politician.

The life and lies of Boris Johnson. A six minute biography.

It's certainly no coincidence that today's world "leaders"...Biden, Trudeau, Macron and (formerly) Johnson are such complete and utter imbeciles.

Awoken2

Superstar
It may be time to remove the teleprompter from Biden and install a Spicer....who will soon be looking for another job.

The guys got the credentials.

Awoken2

Superstar
If it's truth and common sense that you are looking for then this fantastic speech by Neil Oliver is all you need to hear about our current situation.

I agree with every single word of this.

Awoken2

Superstar
Well it was Bojo's last show down at puppet central and after a couple of minutes of blowing his own trumpet he then basically states that he will, at some point, be coming back....just like Trump.

Notice how he slips in a "for now" in his last hurrah then ends it with a "Hasta le vista baby!"

He should have just come out and said it....

"I'LL BE BACK"

....As the terminator 2, for more carnage.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Would-Be British PM Rishi Sunak’s Family Runs A China-Linked, World Economic Forum Partner Company Pushing Digital ID and Social Credit Scores.

Sunak's wife is a foreign citizen with a shareholding in the WEF-linked company.

Back in early 2020, he demonstrated that he was a veritable puppet and it won't just be digital IDs that he pushes through, should he become PM.
1658350895913.png

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Well it was Bojo's last show down at puppet central and after a couple of minutes of blowing his own trumpet he then basically states that he will, at some point, be coming back....just like Trump.

Notice how he slips in a "for now" in his last hurrah then ends it with a "Hasta le vista baby!"

He should have just come out and said it....

"I'LL BE BACK"

....As the terminator 2, for more carnage.

It's funny but when the announcement was made that he was stepping down, over a reason that is no where near the magnitude of lockdowns and vaccine passports, i wondered if some of these political puppets exiting now aren't actually going to make a come back later on (include Italy's Draghi).
Michael Gove and the director of GCHQ were both attendees at Bilderberg where one of the topics of discussion was COG and financial disruption. So the only question here is who is actually going to helm the British gov't during and after the continuity of gov't protocols are enacted. I think that some of the old hands will make a comeback.
1658351581614.png

I feel like I'm being forced to look down onto a busy high street from an office window where a violent mugging is taking place and all the passing pedestrians are oblivious to what's happening.

At this point I don't know whether to shout out of the window or just jump out of it.