K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

diley

Established
If you go to this page this crazy k-drama sell out chick explains her twelve tattoos including the one on her back: All 12 Of Han Ye Seul’s Tattoos Explained (koreaboo.com)
Her explanations for some of those tattoos sounds like she's a follower of Christ...
But can see that,
She's a sell out for name,fame nd money,chosen the satanic side.

No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.
Matthew 6:24

figure of authority

Established
Her explanations for some of those tattoos sounds like she's a follower of Christ...
But can see that,

No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.
The Bible mentions tattoos just once, at Leviticus 19:28, which says: “You must not put tattoo marking upon yourselves.” God gave this command to the nation of Israel, thus setting them apart from the neighboring peoples who marked their skin with the names or symbols of their gods.

figure of authority

Established
But can see that,

I don`t believe her claim of being christian, a christian does not need tattoos of scriptures in their bodies, you have the bible and your mind to keep the scriptures.

diley

Established
I don`t believe her claim of being christian, a christian does not need tattoos of scriptures in their bodies, you have the bible and your mind to keep the scriptures.
What abt getting Bible versus as tattoos?

I can see some ppl who says that *tattoos aren't allowed versus-are mentioned in the Old Testament,those rules aren't applied for the modern era i.e years after Christ*.
Some says that even Jesus has a tattoo...

Tattoos aren't needed to show that we're Christians,instead of getting tattoo(s) we can remember the Bible versus in our heart nd mind. Being a follower of Christ-living a holy life nd obedient to God is what really matters. Should tell ppl(who don't know abt Christ) abt the Saviour Jesus,save them from falling into Satan's traps nd should pray for their salvation.

Generally speaking,
Getting tattoos are non essential factor for a Christian to do,it's made of symbolism,it turns out as a way for Satan to come into one's life.

Screenshot_2021_0607_110756.jpg
Screenshot_2021_0607_110835.jpg

I don't think she follows Christ with a true nd obedient heart,juz wearing sheep mask.

Plz don't think that we ppl in VG forums are judging the celebs.

Nope,
We're ain't allowed to judge anyone.
No one here hates no one !!!
We juz hate the sins not the sinners.

This isn't judging guys,we're juz sharing thoughts nd revealing the evolving satanic agenda !
It's a duty for Christians to speak out abt the Satan's plan nd save ppl.

It'll be nice if every celebs repent for their sins nd start a new life in Christ !
Still praying for those celebs who got stuck into Satan's web !!!

Last edited:

figure of authority

Established
What abt getting Bible versus as tattoos?

I can see some ppl who says that *tattoos aren't allowed versus-are mentioned in the Old Testament,those rules aren't applied for the modern era i.e years after Christ*.
Some says that even Jesus has a tattoo...

Tattoos aren't needed to show that we're Christians,instead of getting tattoo(s) we can remember the Bible versus in our heart nd mind. Being a follower of Christ-living a holy life nd obedient to God is what really matters. Should tell ppl(who don't know abt Christ) abt the Saviour Jesus,save them from falling into Satan's traps nd should pray for their salvation.

Generally speaking,
Getting tattoos are non essential factor for a Christian to do,it's made of symbolism,it turns out as a way for Satan to come into one's life.

View attachment 57386
View attachment 57387

I don't think she follows Christ with a true nd obedient heart,juz wearing sheep mask.

Plz don't think that we ppl in VG forums are judging the celebs.

Nope,
We're ain't allowed to judge anyone.
No one here hates no one !!!
We juz hate the sins not the sinners.

This isn't judging guys,we're juz sharing thoughts nd revealing the evolving satanic agenda !
It's a duty for Christians to speak out abt the Satan's plan nd save ppl.

It'll be nice if every celebs repent for their sins nd start a new life in Christ !
Still praying for those celebs who got stuck into Satan's web !!!
I wonder if these celebs are really helping people or just for show? :15 Times Korean Actors BLEW OUR MINDS With Their Deeds! [Ft HappySqueak] - YouTube

diley

Established