K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

Aamy

Star
how would they not know? do they think it’s a trend? they prob know and just don’t care, you know it’s a rule not to question things and orders if you’re an artist or actor anywhere in the world, but no one is that slow, it’s just part of the business to them. some get deep some just work quietly.
I'm really ... not sure, because when you don't believe in this type of stuff, most of the time, the first answer you receive is :" It's just a trend. You are smoking too much weed" for example, the sign "V" is still considered like peace, so we really don't know ! Of course there are actors who are aware of this, but for the newbies, I think they still pretty naives

Aamy

Star
At first, i was persuaded that they just take orders without doubting something is behind these types of stuff.

Aamy

Star
Each time i learn something about prédictive programming, I don't even know how to react correctly. Like my brain is more and more decomposed

Aamy

Star
Another one with the same old signs, Hwang Jung Eum actress/singer and sell-out for fame and money:View attachment 64868View attachment 64869
I dont know her but still.. gosh. Do you think she is involved in children trafic, or prostitution ring and some other disgusting stuff, or she is just playing with fire doing witchcraft? What do you think?
The actor Lee Min Ho shocked me so much

figure of authority

Established
I dont know her but still.. gosh. Do you think she is involved in children trafic, or prostitution ring and some other disgusting stuff, or she is just playing with fire doing witchcraft? What do you think?
The actor Lee Min Ho shocked me so much
When they get the taste of power, money, and fame they will do anything so doing the symbol signs is no big deal for them.

Aamy

Star
When they get the taste of power, money, and fame they will do anything so doing the symbol signs is no big deal for them.
The point is that i already see some actors or actress doing the sign symbols. But they werent still big famous after. So im so lost about how their craziness fonction