K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Don't dream. Kdramas on Netflix are here to programm people unfortunately :(

Oh they have been programming people for decades now...

Netflix is just a newer way to access their films and dramas...

Aamy

Star
Hmm... So Hollyweird and K'ent are partnering more actively now?

What's up with Taylor Swift and Gong Yoo having a "lunch date" in New York?

Lol I read a little bit the article. They want us to believe that it was only for work? He surely wanted to bang her too. They love to act surprised when they meet others celebrities, but they all know each others, I wonder what type of mvs she will be released with suis game's actor. I never watch this drama because its apparently violent and gore, at least, thats what I read

e-Enoch

Superstar
Lol I read a little bit the article. They want us to believe that it was only for work? He surely wanted to bang her too. They love to act surprised when they meet others celebrities, but they all know each others, I wonder what type of mvs she will be released with suis game's actor. I never watch this drama because its apparently violent and gore, at least, thats what I read
Hahaha...and Gong Yoo had to wait all these years to "bang" her... He could've made it more Swift though...

If things don't work out in the romance dept...then surely Taylor will have another hit song with this future ex-lover...lol!

Aamy

Star
Hahaha...and Gong Yoo had to wait all these years to "bang" her... He could've made it more Swift though...

If things don't work out in the romance dept...then surely Taylor will have another hit song with this future ex-lover...lol!
Seriously I don't know why they are working together but still, we all know that they should pleasuring each others in entertainment, they will surely do sacrifces underground.. and all the shit we know now

e-Enoch

Superstar
Seriously I don't know why they are working together but still, we all know that they should pleasuring each others in entertainment, they will surely do sacrifces underground.. and all the shit we know now
Oh yeah...for sure... lol.

queen82

Star

didn't she dating actor Joe Alwyn , i think they're still together ..

Aamy

Star
Whoa, even Park shin hye and Yoon eun hye...shocking...esp about Eun Hye...
Told you. They are all in this. Even the more discret, after it rest difficult to know who really is into this stuff and who following the orders and don't know the real meaning of these signs

e-Enoch

Superstar
Really difficult to believe. Taylor is a good puppet to the industry, wonder why this actor wanted to meet her. At least real reasons
Yeah...obviously "collaborating" on something...whatever it is...lol.

figure of authority

Established
Bi Rain, a K- pop star married to Kim Ta Hee an actress with the biggest money in South Korea, so far I haven`t seen Kim doing any of the famous signs but Rain has helped form a new K-pop band and the horn sign tells all:Bi Rain.jpgKim_Tae-Hee-p6.jpgciipher0307155049-c4b4-scaled.jpg

e-Enoch

Superstar