K-drama stars also are sell-outs:

sadtruth

Established
I watched some extracts to see what is the drama about. I am desesperate. Cliche bad boy again with good girl who doesn't know the world worthself. And they are pushing the bad behaviors and toxiciy in relationship. The guy is a piece of shit and the girl is stupid af. As usual of course
I thought so. All I saw was it's about a friends with benefits situation and that says enough.

sadtruth

Established
Hmm... So Hollyweird and K'ent are partnering more actively now?

What's up with Taylor Swift and Gong Yoo having a "lunch date" in New York?

That's strange, but she likes using what's popular to stay popular and right now it's all about Squid Game.

K Entertainment has been trying so hard to get the western world to notice them more. They're going to make most of it. They made the most blatant satanic show to please them or something. It's so ridiculous. I've gone off a tangent lol but I watched somewhere where the director said that they planned to release the show in all the counties around the world at the same time, they had everything dubbed and subbed, it showed up on people's netflix who don't even watch kdrama, so all this talk about them not knowing it was going to be huge is a bunch of crap in my opinion. It was also strategic of them not to hire popular actors because they wanted to separate it from kdrama fans.

Aamy

Star
I thought so. All I saw was it's about a friends with benefits situation and that says enough.
I didn't even watch the episodes it was on my recommendation so I was like we are going to try some extracts. I felt bad vibes and too much cringe in this. And then someone pointed out that the actors are showing cover eyes. I understand better now. Do you know what is more weird? They are always showing the main character with his tatoo behind his neck and its a butterfly. Which coincidence isn't it?

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
That's strange, but she likes using what's popular to stay popular and right now it's all about Squid Game.

K Entertainment has been trying so hard to get the western world to notice them more. They're going to make most of it. They made the most blatant satanic show to please them or something. It's so ridiculous. I've gone off a tangent lol but I watched somewhere where the director said that they planned to release the show in all the counties around the world at the same time, they had everything dubbed and subbed, it showed up on people's netflix who don't even watch kdrama, so all this talk about them not knowing it was going to be huge is a bunch of crap in my opinion. It was also strategic of them not to hire popular actors because they wanted to separate it from kdrama fans.
Yes, they basically "use" each other...lol.

diley

Established
That kdrama couple got married and had a nasty divorce a few years after...sad...
Yeah,
Seems like they aren't ready to make a fake drama real life for rest of their life !

Those male n female actors get attracted to each other while acting in drama, then they'll date, get married, go for honeymoon...n finally aftr a year they'll get divorce!
Next repeat the same!

diley

Established
I've observed that Kdramas seem to follow certain themes or plots per award season...last year for example, it seemed to be mystery/thriller/violence..

And there was this season of goblins and A.I...
Hm yes I was thinking abt that too...
They alwys cherish kinda black n white duality theme in al their award shows!

Seems like,every year they'll set goals to achieve the vision of their K-industry. Year by year they are introducing new actors in the industry n making them famous by promos. Finally pushing those new actors into the evil system.

queen82

Star
Yeah,
Seems like they aren't ready to make a fake drama real life for rest of their life !

Those male n female actors get attracted to each other while acting in drama, then they'll date, get married, go for honeymoon...n finally aftr a year they'll get divorce!
Next repeat the same!
i think because they found out that they are incompatible and they didn't really love each others unlike their characters in the movie

e-Enoch

Superstar
Hm yes I was thinking abt that too...
They alwys cherish kinda black n white duality theme in al their award shows!

Seems like,every year they'll set goals to achieve the vision of their K-industry. Year by year they are introducing new actors in the industry n making them famous by promos. Finally pushing those new actors into the evil system.
It's a vicious cycle that they follow...and many of the kdrama plots are recycled... lol.