Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Journal atlas

Rookie
Yo, Minnie.!
BTS are also extremely sarcastic.!
Like sometimes when they aren't impressed with you or whateva they use sarcasm as a glaze to hide such feeling.
Hence, they're not usually allowed to outwardly showcase criticism.
For example there was this dance video feature this girl named Jaekhyun...and suga or some of the members responses to her was just very iffy if you ask me.!
XG's Producer went to Atlanta to collab with their Grammy nominated people as well. Then you obviously have the Jungkook solos which were basically showing them what the Kpop industry was partly based upon. Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson.

Even Kiss of Life just did a release that would've been a Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera track. Interestingly all the western artists that came from there were originally heavily involved with Disney.

Seems like theres threads in the Western entertainment industry going back decades.

View attachment 104145
Precisely, I can't get into it how I want to, but yes it all ties back into disney. They passed the baton to Kpop quite awhile ago it's just that nobody noticed until it got popular. I think S.m ent deserves it's own thread because they have the most obvious ties and they kick started this whole thing.
1714147040253.png
this was back in 2001 I believe. It's just on the internet. They had britney performing basically a ritual. Kpop slowly became more influenced to the western style of performance over the years.

They also kept making references to her, knowing what was revealed about her it's clear this was less for fans and moreso for the people in the know to understand that these were the britney's of s.k.
1714147188512.png
You can see clear influence from T@emin's later work and britney spear's slave 4 u.

Also before debut e.x.o went to disneyland in california

1714147395340.png
there's pics and video's all over the internet as well. If you know disney at all you know they are famous for having their "stars" go to disneyland on dates and such even years after they are no longer on the network. So no doubt this was all controlled by Disney. Also these companies a lot of times are bought out and secretly controlled by Disney too. Whether they were there to perform or just for programming tbh it doesn't matter.

They never let go of these people and they usually are always at Disney and there's tons of paparazzi, but if they can't do like american celebs because of distance they wear the clothes or work with the company or reference it in some way. They obviously don't just come out and say what's going on.
Better than that if you want to know who's behind a celeb just look up them and mickey mouse. Suddenly even if they've never officially worked with Disney you will find tons of stuff.

With Taylor it's only by association she befriended and dated a few disney folk and then eventually worked with the company herself.

1714147956767.png
1714148052051.png

With e.x.o they have tons of references throughout their career and they worked with the company. There's so many but, they had a song called peter pan and wore mouse ears, wore lots of mickey mouse shirt's, did a song for star wars the member with the most pop up references is kai most likely hinting at them putting the most "effort" in him. Every group has that one stand out person or really pushed one. They make it incredibly obvious, but not for us for the one's in charge I suppose it's like branding an animal.
1714148330509.png
The older sm rookies some where in nct dream were also on the south korean disney version of the mickey mouse club.
1714148385459.png
which I believe some s.m members participated in.
Anyway the one's most heavily programmed and branded tend to act the most childlike or mentally regress. Not all cases are that bad, this is clear looking at the original house of mouse lineup. Most of them are somewhat normal but Britney was the heavily programmed one and she ended up the worse off mentally.
1714148542980.png
There's been more references to mk ultra and split personality in his and others career's than I can even put here. It's in everyone's faces but I think kpop fans and the whole world is so desensitized it wouldn't even phase people if they knew.

There was a theorist on twitter that tried to expose the symbolism to a bunch of exo fans but then they started crying that a "bear" was just his cute alter ego and that was the reason for the heavy teddy bear symbolism. I will say that it has multiple meanings not just one. So the person was slightly off about that but they didn't even want to hear it. The most stubborn fandom for a kpop group with probably the most obvious and blatant symbolism. They don't hide anything and the fans believe it's a storyline for music videos. From what I understand fans believe it's like a animal persona and it's cute even though the other members don't take it nearly as far AT ALL. They think gucci is just supportive of his creativity.
From what I understand these people constantly update the meanings, when a celeb carries around or has teddy bear it's like a symbol for them having a child mind. Mental regression. It's like a kid inside an adult's body, like michael jackson it's one big joke. This is the real reason mj's family laughed and chuckled when talking about mj they knew mentally he was at most a 10 year old so are other bad cases. So many american celebs sound "stupid" they aren't stupid but have gone through severe mental regression. Sometimes even their kids sound smarter than them.
1714148815459.png
More recently he is relating more to a "cat". Which to me seems to be a reference to further beta kitten programming but seeing that it's also a kink within the fandom, obviously nobody even bats an eyelash at it. Disney did a wonderful job with kpop fans they truly did.

To me s.m and particularly e.x.o is one of the saddest cases because almost none of their fans see it or care. Not suprised that bts fans are more "woke" because they at least are in touch with reality and see the members as human. In e.x.o's case the dehumanization is mostly on the fans side.

The gaslighting to me is the worst thing because they implant the idea, that the fandom is what's controlling the group when they pay bots to spread idea's around that was the idea all along. So fans most likely will end up feeling like everything they see is a response to what the fandom wants. Which is of course a lie, why else would all these artists all over the globe end up doing the same symbolism, during the same time of year. Year after year after year.

This is just the stuff that's out there on the internet, not even going into all the implications, like how they stalk actual children who look cute enough to audition for their company. Sisters Jessica and Krystal were on vacation in korea when they were approached. This is how they do a lot of their auditions. There's no way it's about talent or even looks seeing that most of these people have to get major plastic surgery. Also yes the talent is way worse now obviously. The system is breaking down and disney most likely isn't funding them like they used to being that disney itself is suffering financially as well. But I still think s.m is pretty awful talent or not.S.M was the main company I supported when I was a fan, so to me it was majorly disappointing when I discovered what was going on. To be honest, a which company is more trash arguement is hard to beat, the poor companies who don't have major media connections and protections got exposed. Like in the Johnny Kitagawa situation how many lawsuits occured before the complaints were taken serious. The victims only recently got an apology by his niece. It's deeper than people think Japan is slightly more, free is a big word but to be honest, yes. I think the japanese industry can discuss what happened to males because they are slightly more open minded. How South Korea treats male victims who are proven to be abused is pitiful they get little to no justice for going through the process in a legal way and no public sympathy. I believe this is a big reason why nothing hardly comes forward. It's hard for victims globally but in s.k it's iffy if this would even be taken seriously at all. This gives the ceo's and staff a god complex because maybe just maybe they may get in trouble or shamed for abusing a young female but they know nobody would really care if they abused a male. The shame would be more than enough to keep most quiet. It's happened many times and it can be gotten away with because who's willing to testify about that.

This stuff is a pain to gather and write, but I do it cause it gets to me. It really does. I know people don't have much power over it, but how the fans consider the fanservice cute and adorable. Yet, never think how weird it is that grown men train these boys and encourage them to act sensual onstage, they can barely be around girls their age. If they date a girl they can get suspended or loose their contract and even go into debt as a teen. They have little to no contact with their parents. All or most of their friends are other trainee's and they can't even give them physical affection without it being eroticized. That's what's known to the public. In the world of theorydom it gets darker but isn't what's out in the open bad enough? Imagine if this was happening in a middle school sports team, grown coaches encouraging the boys to cuddle on social media for views. It'd be investigated in two seconds. I'm not saying abuse doesn't happen but we need to be aware of it on every level. In the entertainment world too many people get shuffled through the system going through hell, and then people laugh when they turn out crazy.

Attachments