Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
I'm curious to see what others say too. He's been made the villain in SHINee, his solo music, and Supe4m. Do the others have emojis? Something happened to him. That's not normal to get PTSD and all the stuff happening to him, without something going on.
All had emojis given to them at the time of debut.
^▽^ = O
ㅎㅅㅎ = J
`ㅂ´= K
ㅍ_ㅍ= M
6v6= T
T's emoji was something else at that time. According to oldwols the 6v6 thing was something started randomly by Sh@wols after T's solo debut and they told him about it during press it era. I am not so sure if it was just fans randomly doing it or if 5m had a hand in making it popular because the numerical meaning of that emoji is too suss and nothing is coincidence with these companies........reminder that T and J's logos for their debut albums were Triangle and Cube/Square respectively.
Everyone knows Triangle=Pyramid and Black Cube/Square is another symbol used by occultists. Triangle+Square 'cough' 'cough' also reminds me of 'Square and compass' used in Freemason's Official symbol. L5m is part of Freemason he knows what he is doing.

Attachments

All had emojis given to them at the time of debut.
^▽^ = O
ㅎㅅㅎ = J
`ㅂ´= K
ㅍ_ㅍ= M
6v6= T
T's emoji was something else at that time. According to oldwols the 6v6 thing was something started randomly by Sh@wols after T's solo debut and they told him about it during press it era. I am not so sure if it was just fans randomly doing it or if 5m had a hand in making it popular because the numerical meaning of that emoji is too suss and nothing is coincidence with these companies........reminder that T and J's logos for their debut albums were Triangle and Cube/Square respectively.
Everyone knows Triangle=Pyramid and Black Cube/Square is another symbol used by occultists. Triangle+Square 'cough' 'cough' also reminds me of 'Square and compass' used in Freemason's Official symbol. L5m is part of Freemason he knows what he is doing.
With these companies, nothing is left to chance. That's a very sus number and symbol. What's their backstory? Every group has lore, are they supposed to be superheroes or wizards etc? This isn't random.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
now wtf is this….
View attachment 77059View attachment 77061View attachment 77062View attachment 77063
of all the photo shoot concepts they could do they had him dress up like a camboy and wear cat ears? the pictures they chose to put in the background arent helping at all either. isnt this boy like 17? the red hair, etc are giving me rancid vibes
were these photos from their comeback? i don't remember seeing these. it's giving pedo vibes but what more could we expect from hyb3:rolleyes: the concept reminds me alot of 1tzy's comeback photos for mafia which were basically them being advertised as prostitutes as well
itzy-guess-who-jype@2000x1270.jpeg

fc2776b144164d6cf0a4feca35fd1e64.png
1618542678-20210415-itzy.jpeg

This one I found intersting. There are two interesting comments I found.
1. It is very unhealthy how sk developed in such a short time. Now it is facing consequences
2. This was written by sk student she/he says that students want to leave sk and go us because they know that in coming few years the country is doomed. Because the fertility rate is decreasing rapidly and due to that the living one has to pay more taxes. And elderly people can't work so the heavy tax is going to imposed on students who will work
Watched the video and can see parallels with my own country, America. The economy grew too fast, and a few powerful corporations have control of the government. It's even worse in the city I love in. A younger family member had to take up to 6 tests to be able to place in a good school. The school is very competitive and I worry about them handling the stress.

One of the side effects of this is Koreans are going to immigrate to Western countries, and that places pressure on local schools, the economy and jobs. I see it already with the schools. The top schools are mostly filled with East Asian students. This works for the parents, because their kids are able to get into top colleges easier than someone without access to a top 25 specialized or gifted high school. It's so bad, colleges were starting to discriminate against Asian applications because they were making up the bulk of admissions.

I understand why they're leaving, and I would do the same. But it's not fair if other countries kids have to compete with them in their own country.

Another comparison I could make is that ww2 led to an economic boom here that's not sustainable. It destroyed our environment and the pressure on millennials and zoomers means a lot of them won't have children. Lower income and manual labor jobs are filled by immigrants which has worked in the short term but it's not sustainable.

Right wing conservatives have outlawed abortion and are working on banning birth control to force lower income women to have children they don't want. The strongest human urge is sex. People are going to have sex. Even with perfect birth control, a woman will have 1-3 failures in her lifetime. This won't affect rich or middle class women. The right needs it's prisons, militaries and factories filled. There's also a portion of the right that's afraid of foreigners and wants to stop all immigration.

Going back to Korea, I can see why they want to leave, stopped having babies and hate it there. It sounds like a miserable place. We also have an increase in deaths of despair. Because the elites are benefiting, no one will make any lasting changes and they couldn't if they wanted to.

Beautiful

Star
It destroyed our environment and the pressure on millennials and zoomers means a lot of them won't have children. Lower income and manual labor jobs are filled by immigrants which has worked in the short term but it's not sustainable.
This is true nowadays a lot of women are going infertile. I read somewhere that our previous generation did more damage to our generation bcz they gave us nothing but phone. And failed to give good environment also. Our generation many are thinking to even have kids or not. It's like it became a choice. It's hard for us to find job how can comeing gen can find job in this competitive world.
sounds like a miserable place. We also have an increase in deaths of despair.
I heard from traveller that among the country she travelled sk is most depressing country. Bcz people are miserable there and didn't help her when she asked for help. And she also mentioned that people are not there for one another if they are in trouble. That's why sucide rate is high in sk

glockconviction

Established
were these photos from their comeback? i don't remember seeing these. it's giving pedo vibes but what more could we expect from hyb3:rolleyes: the concept reminds me alot of 1tzy's comeback photos for mafia which were basically them being advertised as prostitutes as well
View attachment 77082

View attachment 77083
View attachment 77084
it was from a promotional interview they did like a day or two ago. ugh those 1tzy photos are gross jeype knows what they’re doing

apparently he didnt perform at music show today because he was “sick”. a day after those photos were posted, sus

Last edited:

arhur12

Star

arhur12

Star
This one I found intersting. There are two interesting comments I found.
1. It is very unhealthy how sk developed in such a short time. Now it is facing consequences
2. This was written by sk student she/he says that students want to leave sk and go us because they know that in coming few years the country is doomed. Because the fertility rate is decreasing rapidly and due to that the living one has to pay more taxes. And elderly people can't work so the heavy tax is going to imposed on students who will work
There is a problem with how SK's government works. They paid Chaebols to turn SK into an economic powerhouse then they did the same to push SK's pop culture in the international market. The Chaebols and Entertainment industry giants like LSM, Bang pedo, JYP are protected by the government that's why nothing gets out about the dark practices going on inside South Korean entertainment industry.
I can understand why so many young kids want to become idols. They don't have good jobs. If you don't get hired in one of the Chaebol companies you cannot live a comfortable life.

coherence

Rookie
There is a problem with how SK's government works. They paid Chaebols to turn SK into an economic powerhouse then they did the same to push SK's pop culture in the international market. The Chaebols and Entertainment industry giants like LSM, Bang pedo, JYP are protected by the government that's why nothing gets out about the dark practices going on inside South Korean entertainment industry.
I can understand why so many young kids want to become idols. They don't have good jobs. If you don't get hired in one of the Chaebol companies you cannot live a comfortable life.
That not
They've already cloned him by making Leo from Trainee A
View attachment 76854
He is so different from yj personality-wise. Leo seems more "human" than yj probably because he's still very new in the kpop industry? These days he's not present in Trainee A compared to others member the scandal affect him a lot he lost confidence. Actually I'm kinda curious to see how trainee A will turn bc they seem to be a BTS replacement but at the same time not...

coherence

Rookie
Gdragon is a Piece of shit. I believe he was abused by creeps in the industry and it messed him up in the mind. He is creepier than I thought. I am scared the rumors about him grooming Jenn1e could be true.
He recently liked posts supporting Seungr1 and Shipping edits of him with Jenn1e, Dara, CL and even IU. His stans are saying he is on a liking spree but this does not justify his behavior. Krystal had to delete her instagram account after GD liked a few images of her and his crazy fans started to harass her thinking she was dating him poor girl received so much hate for nothing. Now him liking posts about Jenn1e is making some Knetz think Jenn1e cheated on him.
The guy once made a video where he was chasing his crush and killed the girl at the end the video was banned on Korean TV because it was considered inappropriate for minors.
Reminder that GD is self-produced idol so he can't hide behind the "Its the companies fault it wasn't his idea" narrative many fans use to defend their favs. Also he said he confessed to his crush twice she rejected him both times then by the third times she had started dating someone else still this A-Hole went to her home to confess his feelings to her but it turned out that the girl had given him wrong address. The girl's behavior indicates he was being forceful towards her and she was creeped out by him. His behavior is like a stalker honestly and I am worried for Jenn1e.
Also this Piece of shit has been called out for abusing his dogs Gaho and Julie many times. He used Gaho as fashion accessory when he was young and cute then abandoned them.
Imagine if someone can be this cruel to animals how would they treat actual human beings.
Also the guy is a racist who did Black Face and said the N word. He honestly deserves to be cancelled for everything he has done. Just him supporting Seungr1 even after burning sun should be enough to cancel him
His song are full of weird symbolism too

coherence

Rookie
No iam not frm America. That is same sign i was talking about. People here use it as a curse although it represents sex. they won't use it as actual one because it is dirty. They use like that step they did in last in tweet you mentioned
Are you french then ?

arhur12

Star
With these companies, nothing is left to chance. That's a very sus number and symbol. What's their backstory? Every group has lore, are they supposed to be superheroes or wizards etc? This isn't random.
I think what may have happened with the 6v6 thing is that 5m used it to represent him as a joke in variety show or something else like that, Sh@wols picked it up from there and popularized it then told tm. Now its spammed on everything related to him. I think it is not good for him to keep using it like that it means 666 in numerology. He might be using it thinking it is just a harmless emoji but it could unintentionally invite demons towards him and make him vulnerable to demonic possession. 5m may actually know the sinister meaning behind it and I am still suspecting they had a hand in popularizing it. And we aren't even considering the harmful effects on all Sh@wols who keep using it and buying things with that emoji. Whoever made it is pretty clever I must say.

2nd gen groups did not have lores. Ex0 was the first 5m group to have an ongoing storyline although now with the whole SMCU thing they are adding some backstories to previous groups. In SMCU origin video they introduced Sh1nee as 5 lights only, SNSD were called goddess of sound both were compared to sound and light in the real world. Imo SNSD are probably based after 9 muses from Greek Mythology and Sh1nee are angels of light who may have different powers because they had wings in Ring Ding Dong. In Kwangyaverse so far they have been shown manipulating light as well as have some other powers. For DCM teasers M1nho had fire, 0new had water, T@emin had wind and K3y was communication or teleportation. In SMCU express 2021 they almost had the same powers except M1nho was shown controlling electricity instead of fire. Apart from that they had this particular Lucifer live where they all have powers.

glockconviction

Established
That not

He is so different from yj personality-wise. Leo seems more "human" than yj probably because he's still very new in the kpop industry? These days he's not present in Trainee A compared to others member the scandal affect him a lot he lost confidence. Actually I'm kinda curious to see how trainee A will turn bc they seem to be a BTS replacement but at the same time not...
from what i have heard the staff is very mean to them and there was a video of them making l30 cry. he also always wears a COVID mask even when the other members don’t have to so he probably has really low confidence and doesn’t wanna show his face etc already