Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

yoongiyoongi

Established
in kpop and outside of kpop there's this sick trend of altering people's natural beauties and the obvious reasons are known to people like damaging self esteem and making people turn to damaging lengths to be seen as pretty by useless standards, but it just reminds me of how no one can escape this. you change spiritually, physically and mentally and I'm sure they don't even have control over if they want it or not. no owner people are always like you just end up getting used and dumped and all. the amount of western celebrities that do this that are now unrecognizable is scary!!!!!!!! ariana for example

why does their fanservice always gives off the vibe of abuse... it's like as the years progress members get more handsy with each other where it becomes borderline harrasment, start doing highly innapropiate things in front of the cameras where there are young fans watching, and even start hurting each other
They resent having to touch and be touched. It's abusive that it's happening and anyone normal will lash out. American boy groups didn't pretend to kiss or touch each other's privates. When Janet Jackson's nipple came out, she went through hell trying to get her career back. Hive groups are competitive and it starts as trainees. Yj would hold it over the others that he was the best. He made Tae answer the question of who was more attractive. That's dominating others and a form of bullying. Korean culture is structured in a way that rewards bullies, especially if there's an age difference.

randomcitizen

Veteran
Last edited:

randomcitizen

Veteran
Cake and cream are Pedo symbolisms I don't know the exact meaning but IU used both symbolism for her TT 23 which was a pedobait song.
Right exactly. They can also represent cannibalism, sacrifice, spirit cooking. Usually when you see them stabbing it or red coming out of it represents that. Here are some examples:

There's eyeballs on top of the food and red drinks...
EN_HYPE_GROUP_2__Photo-Courtesy-of-BELIFT-LAB.jpeg

Looking closer at the picture I noticed pink roses. Roses represent secrecy. They'll never reveal what they do in secret but we can guess what they're hinting at. It's disgusting

Observalita

Rookie
This is too much in 2nd gen at least undrraged idols would not get surgery before they turned 18 which is the age most Koreans graduate from high school now they are forcing teenagers as young as 14-15 to get PS and they will regret it once they start to age.
Look what they did to Wonyoung. She was obviously a natural beauty but even she was forced to get ps. Why? Once you do ps you can't go back. You'll always have to update your look.

randomcitizen

Veteran
Look what they did to Wonyoung. She was obviously a natural beauty but even she was forced to get ps. Why? Once you do ps you can't go back. You'll always have to update your look.
Parents are also to blame for allowing it. If I remember correctly someone has mentioned here that she got plastic surgery even before joining produce which is insane considering she joined the survival show at 13 years old

randomcitizen

Veteran
on one of her tiktoks she "joked" about using an illuminati youth serum and then put the v sign after
"Illuminati Youth Serum"... is she referring to adrenochrome? Do you know the tiktok by a chance?

I don't know too much about her but I do know she is friends with the youtuber JREKML. And with what we know about these reaction youtube channels...

Observalita

Rookie
Girls Generations new mv :

I love the girls, but SM really can't stop disrespecting EXO. I saw they promoted Girl's generation's comeback with the hashtag #weareone. But that's literally EXO's slogan. They've lost their minds. We get we haven't seen all the members together for a long time, but they could have used 'united again' or something and not 'we are one' or forever one. These idols are literally slaving away to be disrespected.

minnie82

Superstar
I love the girls, but SM really can't stop disrespecting EXO. I saw they promoted Girl's generation's comeback with the hashtag #weareone. But that's literally EXO's slogan. They've lost their minds. We get we haven't seen all the members together for a long time, but they could have used 'united again' or something and not 'we are one' or forever one. These idols are literally slaving away to be disrespected.
infact they didn't even promoted Exo properly compared to Gg

Observalita

Rookie
infact they didn't even promoted Exo properly compared to Gg
I know right. I was surprised at all the variety shows scheduled for GG. I can't remember them doing it for EXO's 10 year anniversary. Such a big milestone, barely any promotion.... Apparantly the new CEO also can't recognise most of the EXO members. Such a shame. Thank god the idols, staff and directors at SM are mega talented. That's their saving grace, because SM obviously doesn't care as much about some of their groups.

arhur12

Star
I did not know about that maybe Ex0 refused to do rituals for them that's why they are being treated like slaves.

minnie82

Superstar
I know right. I was surprised at all the variety shows scheduled for GG. I can't remember them doing it for EXO's 10 year anniversary. Such a big milestone, barely any promotion.... Apparantly the new CEO also can't recognise most of the EXO members. Such a shame. Thank god the idols, staff and directors at SM are mega talented. That's their saving grace, because SM hasn't been been doing their work properly for years now.
yes it was really pity , Don't fight the feeling didn't have any promotions