Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Guys be careful what we are discussing is really popping up in internet. Like before only we started to discuss about this woman now she is discussed every where. For sure we are being observed. But the short is informative
i don't think they'll do anything

PrincessPunch

Veteran
There was an older fan with 4 kids in his 30s posting on twitter, a few weeks ago. He was really into them. This group is marketed towards older fans and MHJ knows what they want. That's why there's pedobait. How gross and uncomfortable for that girl.
mhj is probably having a field day rn seeing her pedo fantasies come true. apparently that guy in the pann tweet is also a fan of niki from enhyp3n. preying on minors is probably a regular occurrence for him:rolleyes:
image.png

PrincessPunch

Veteran
It's the company stans lol disgusting af
i think it's a mix, but i wouldn't be suprised if the majority are probably hyb3 stans of other groups defending and financially supporting this group since hyb3 has created a "hive mind" of zombie fans and have successfully rot their brains with pedoph*lia to the point where they're condoning this shit and accepting the companies words as gospel truth

e-Enoch

Superstar
i think it's a mix, but i wouldn't be suprised if the majority are probably hyb3 stans of other groups defending and financially supporting this group since hyb3 has created a "hive mind" of zombie fans and have successfully rot their brains with pedoph*lia to the point where they're condoning this shit and accepting the companies words as gospel truth
"Hive mind..." spot on. This is what Hyb3 is all about... "mind control" is part of their business...psychologically programming their artists and the fans... "Army" is one big, "successful experiment..." so far...

mhj is probably having a field day rn seeing her pedo fantasies come true. apparently that guy in the pann tweet is also a fan of niki from enhyp3n. preying on minors is probably a regular occurrence for him:rolleyes:
View attachment 79504
Ewww she's having a field day with all the free publicity. The comment asking her to protect NJ from the enpipen members a few days ago almost made me laugh. She's going to protect them from perverts?

One of the comments on this post said an older fan said she can call Jis5ng oppa. Another fan asked to see abs and he pretended to make handcuffs movements with his hands. If they told kids a lot of their fans are older men and women, how many would become idols? They're usually safe at fansigns, but a guy tried to kidnap an idol off stage before. I worry about deals, sponsors, older idols, and military performances a lot more.

They're being primed to accept this type of thing when they're older men and women. A lot of btees fans are older. They were 1D fans and moved to them. Now a lot of them moved to txt, enpipen, Lsf and NJ.

arhur12

Star