Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Pepsi

Veteran
NJ stans piss me off fr fr.. look at the comments section calling us creeps when they themselves are hyping up girls being made to post photos like in this reel https://youtube.com/shorts/QQTOolLKi40?feature=share

"I'm 14 and I dress like this" well first you shouldnt and even if you do, you dress like this of your OWN WILL, you're not controlled by a multimillionaire corporation and exploited for $$

"Haven't you ever watched Disney" we grew up watching Disney and then also had to see our favorite child stars go in a downward spiral and open up about their own stories of abuse and exploitation so excuse us for trying to stop this from happening again.

People like these stans are the reason mhj is walking spotless.

randomcitizen

Veteran
NJ stans piss me off fr fr.. look at the comments section calling us creeps when they themselves are hyping up girls being made to post photos like in this reel https://youtube.com/shorts/QQTOolLKi40?feature=share

"I'm 14 and I dress like this" well first you shouldnt and even if you do, you dress like this of your OWN WILL, you're not controlled by a multimillionaire corporation and exploited for $$

"Haven't you ever watched Disney" we grew up watching Disney and then also had to see our favorite child stars go in a downward spiral and open up about their own stories of abuse and exploitation so excuse us for trying to stop this from happening again.

And look at how she's posing. She's pulling her pants down so her underwear can peak out. Why are people allowing this to happen? They're exploiting and sexualizing this child
01981861719910101031859.jpg

arhur12

Star
And look at how she's posing. She's pulling her pants down so her underwear can peak out. Why are people allowing this to happen? They're exploiting and sexualizing this child
View attachment 79650
Why aren't Knetz saying anything??? do they think this is alright?? they like to act morally superior to western countries but they think exploitation and sexualization of teenage girls is completely fine???

Why aren't Knetz saying anything??? do they think this is alright?? they like to act morally superior to western countries but they think exploitation and sexualization of teenage girls is completely fine???
Several years ago, going braless, showing your cleavage or tummy was not ok. Most East Asian countries show legs not the cleavage. Westerners show cleavage but the legs is considered indecent. A woman showing her thighs was considered loose when I grew up. Now kpop idols are showing their drawers, thighs, chest, nipples, and balls (on live). That's inappropriate and disgusting. Kids who follow them will see this and think it's ok for them too.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
this. they know better but choose to be blind. some are defending mhj's and hyb3's decision to sue and silence those who speak out on the pedoph*lia. they don't realize that they're supporting their freedom of speech being taken away. that means that if these companies debut children even younger than those girls and starts singing songs about sex worse than cookie no one can say anything out of fear of being sued. kpop's evil pedoph*lia agenda is influencing and rotting their minds in ways they don't even realize

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran

that pedo witch can rot honestly and it's sad that young girls are looking up to this group thinking all this is normal

btach

Veteran
Non KPOP Related News, but this is Ann Heche. She died today. Two posts.

Notice the use of "HE" even though it was a report about Ann. This is to confuse people.

RIP TO ALL THE CELEBRITIES WHO LOST THEIR LIVES FOR EXPOSING THE ROT
"
Anne Heche Was Working On Sex Trafficking Film Before Death"

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
for people and lurkers around, graphic but real prophecy that God revealed to this woman about what goes on in hollyweird and these celebrites following the sodomite path.
i know some people feel uncomfortable or criticize things like this but it's the ugly truth behind all the glitter and glamour and plastic surgery and people don't want to believe that their favorite kpoop oppars and actors/actresses aren't doing this behind closed doors to get higher up. freemas0nry relies on homosexuality and this act is a gatekeeper ritual and is something these people have to go through to get higher up and we're seeing so many idols enter into it yet so many don't realize or do and continue to support these people. that's why kpop is so heavily promoting this gay agenda as it's just a tool of the beast to normalize this depraved unnatural act that God strictly forbade in the bible cause He knows of the serious shattering and ripple effects it has in people and society. this act produces anger and rage and tptb and their puppets are pushing and trying to normalize the gay agenda so that sodomites can take over the world and make people rebel against God

cdigital379

Established

Notice the use of "HE" even though it was a report about Ann. This is to confuse people.

"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTACH - Hey- Hey!!! =0)

Yes, it has been known for some time that she suffered not only from mental issues but from sexual abuse. I want to say I remember hearing this back during her soap opera days for both soaps were filmed in NYC. Funny thing, I just spent the last 2 hours reading tons of comments about here and Olivia Newton-John's passing as well as other celebrities.

Although I did not really follow her career; the fact she was under narcotics and more is frustrating and sad. Although she was in the wrong, another life is gone. I am just glad the other lady was alive. Unfortunately, the media never pays attention to us "small people" UNLESS it serves them some purpose.

I am not completely back on here yet. I check in here on (from time 2 time) various sections that pique my interest.

I hope you and everyone else on this board are doing well.

Ciao!! =0)

cdigital379

Established
Sorry didn't remember what the daisy symbolism mean
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minnie82:

Sorry, I do not have time or energy to expand or answer your question thoroughly but here. This should help. Growing up in the midwest in the USA (not sure where you are from) but there were and still are lots of daisies where I come from. I am a fan of some flowers and daisies are one of them. Growing up on the farm, I was told daisies represented: INNOCENCE

Other members will be able to help you here but look into it and other symbolism for yourself. =0)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daisy Symbolism And Meaning - What Do Daisy Flowers Represent? (symbolsandmeanings.net)

Daisy Flower Symbolic Meaning – What Does a Daisy Represent?
In the world of symbolism, the simple yet beautiful daisy flower represents innocence. It is also a popular symbol of purity and is often associated with beauty as well. Daisies are also often used as a symbol of a secret between two people and as a reminder to keep it secret.
The daisy flower is most commonly associated with youthful innocence, simplicity, and purity. Some believe that this comes from an old practice of maidens wearing daisy flowers in their hair, while others associate this interpretation with an ancient Celtic legend.
According to Celtic folklore, God sprinkles (or grows) daisies on the earth when an infant dies. Also, in the Celtic tradition, it was common to bring daisies to the parents who lost an infant.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Magical and Metaphysical Properties of Flowers (tesswhitehurst.com)

Daisy Flower Meaning - Flower Meaning

Symbolic Meaning of the Daisy | Deep Insights About the Daisy in Myth and Legend | by Avia on Whats-Your-Sign

Plant Symbolism - A Guide To The Spiritual Meaning Of Plants - In5D : In5D

Daisy
: Lust, Luck
Damiana: Lust, Love, Visions
Dandelion: Divination, Wishes, Calling Spirits

cdigital379

Established
The most annoying song in existence. No wonder it flopped and this is what they're using to market these girls to a global audience?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PEPSI: =0)

Not to mention how obvious the lip-synching was. I could spot it a million miles away...sadly. Even other acts perform better and can "mask' THEIR LIP-SYNCING BETTER!! Hmmm...after seeing this and other female idols/groups perform; I realized why I hardly ever comment or say much about female idols/celebrities. Gone are the days of After School, 2NE1, 4-Minute, and others. I know BP is big but they lip sync, too. Very few people across most musical boards can sing and dance at the same time.

However, I still wish them the best even though many of them are quite deceived and foolish if they think by bowing down and lowering their standards (forced or not) will catapult them to fame. Even the best of the best have fallen. The most refreshing and ENERGIZING show from South Korea I watch was 2NE1at Coachella. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM AND CL!!!

randomcitizen

Veteran
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minnie82:

Sorry, I do not have time or energy to expand or answer your question thoroughly but here. This should help. Growing up in the midwest in the USA (not sure where you are from) but there were and still are lots of daisies where I come from. I am a fan of some flowers and daisies are one of them. Growing up on the farm, I was told daisies represented: INNOCENCE

Other members will be able to help you here but look into it and other symbolism for yourself. =0)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daisy Symbolism And Meaning - What Do Daisy Flowers Represent? (symbolsandmeanings.net)

Daisy Flower Symbolic Meaning – What Does a Daisy Represent?
In the world of symbolism, the simple yet beautiful daisy flower represents innocence. It is also a popular symbol of purity and is often associated with beauty as well. Daisies are also often used as a symbol of a secret between two people and as a reminder to keep it secret.
The daisy flower is most commonly associated with youthful innocence, simplicity, and purity. Some believe that this comes from an old practice of maidens wearing daisy flowers in their hair, while others associate this interpretation with an ancient Celtic legend.
According to Celtic folklore, God sprinkles (or grows) daisies on the earth when an infant dies. Also, in the Celtic tradition, it was common to bring daisies to the parents who lost an infant.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Magical and Metaphysical Properties of Flowers (tesswhitehurst.com)

Daisy Flower Meaning - Flower Meaning

Symbolic Meaning of the Daisy | Deep Insights About the Daisy in Myth and Legend | by Avia on Whats-Your-Sign

Plant Symbolism - A Guide To The Spiritual Meaning Of Plants - In5D : In5D

Daisy: Lust, Luck
Damiana: Lust, Love, Visions
Dandelion: Divination, Wishes, Calling Spirits
Daisies are also representative of sun symbolism and mk ultra daisy programming from Josef Mengele

Edit:
fixed typo

Last edited:

randomcitizen

Veteran

"
Reminds me of Avicii, Chester Bennington from Linkin Park and other artists who mysteriously died while working on films exposing child human trafficking...