Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

do you think that idols male and female that quit the industry , because they didn't want give service? i think about Gfriend , they disbanded at their peak, i think they refused to do services ..
That's one reason. Another is they get too old, and aren't a top group. The middle and lower level groups disband. Read that their biggest dream is to open a business with their earnings. Most won't become rich or remembered that much. There's also problematic idols like Luc@s, Seu4gri, Gar@m and more that are let go, put in prison or disappear. Trainees that never debut and have debt, are pushed into sex work.

okay apart from l1sa's cringe blaccent in that song, why tf is she talking about "catching bodies"???? that's slang for killing people, hence why she says "rest in peace, please light up a candle". not even american female rappers rap about killing people like that, at least not that i know of. and she says at the end 'cause we got bodies on bodies like this a slow dance', meaning they've killed many people... it all just gives me an eerie feeling that they're probably talking about human sacrifices:confused:

Black paint and ammo, got bodies like Rambo
Rest in peace, please light up a candle
This the life of a vandal, masked up and I'm still in CELINE
Designer crimes or it wouldn't be me, ooh
Diamonds shining, drive in silence, I don't mind it, I'm riding
Flying private side by side with the pilot up in the sky
And I'm wilding, styling on them and there's no chance
'Cause we got bodies on bodies like this a slow dance
There's two meanings. Kids now call having a sex partner, bodies. How many bodies you got? That's gross but it's popular with teens.

not only that, male sexual abuse victims aren't taken seriously at all in that country. there's also their ridiculous defamation laws and laws that protect predators. i actually think that percentage of males sexually abused or coerced/ propositioned into it in the k ent industry might be as much as the women
It's almost equal here too, but most countries don't take victims serious. Women are called slutty and everything about them is nitpicked. Men are supposedly gay, or lying. Both men and women can be the predator but stereotypes about men cause more people to look at them, when they should also watch women around kids and teens too.

probably the women too
It could be for other reasons, but, certainly, their disbandment caught many by surprise.

It happened (and happens) in western entertainment, so, wouldn't be so strange, that many are bi or gay.
LGBT people usually gravitate towards the arts. It's freer and there's a familiarity of having to play a role. They can't be themselves around friends and family, but there's freedom on the stage and screen.

I have a question for shawols. Did you know that SHINe3 means "One who brings the light"? The company created a special word for that group. What light are they bringing and who's giving it to SHINe3? Lucifer means lightbearer. There's a lot of demonic things in their music and videos.

e-Enoch

Superstar
LGBT people usually gravitate towards the arts. It's freer and there's a familiarity of having to play a role. They can't be themselves around friends and family, but there's freedom on the stage and screen.
LGBT people are in a perpetual "role-playing" mode. They don't want to accept who they really are...contrary to the "trapped in another body's" narrative... LGBT is one of the most brazen lies in the human society...

e-Enoch

Superstar
I have a question for shawols. Did you know that SHINe3 means "One who brings the light"? The company created a special word for that group. What light are they bringing and who's giving it to SHINe3? Lucifer means lightbearer. There's a lot of demonic things in their music and videos.
...and they also have a song called "Lucifer..."

...and they also have a song called "Lucifer..."
That's what I was thinking of.
LGBT people are in a perpetual "role-playing" mode. They don't want to accept who they really are...contrary to the "trapped in another body's" narrative... LGBT is one of the most brazen lies in the human society...
It's actually more complicated than that. During the 30s to late 80s in some countries, women were given a medicine to stop miscarriage. The drug is DES, and scientists knew before then that the medicine wouldn't prevent miscarriage and would lead to a huge rise in birth defects. The people affected were women who took the drug, their children and their children's children. Now science is trying to see if it affected their great grandchildren. This was the large experiment on pregnant women and their unborn children. The results seen in DES offspring are birth defects, cancer, autism, intersex disorders and transgender identity. Many offspring believe this caused the condition.

There's also studies that show testosterone level in the womb have a strong role in which children will be gay or straight.

This is a scientific issue, not religion. Sometimes I wonder if the people described as possessed or who had mild ailments in the old days could live now, what kind of life would they have? Spartans would've exposed a baby for a cleft palate or a simple birth defect. Midline defects are linked to autism, cleft palate and others.

e-Enoch

Superstar
That's what I was thinking of.

It's actually more complicated than that. During the 30s to late 80s in some countries, women were given a medicine to stop miscarriage. The drug is DES, and scientists knew before then that the medicine wouldn't prevent miscarriage and would lead to a huge rise in birth defects. The people affected were women who took the drug, their children and their children's children. Now science is trying to see if it affected their great grandchildren. This was the large experiment on pregnant women and their unborn children. The results seen in DES offspring are birth defects, cancer, autism, intersex disorders and transgender identity. Many offspring believe this caused the condition.

There's also studies that show testosterone level in the womb have a strong role in which children will be gay or straight.

This is a scientific issue, not religion. Sometimes I wonder if the people described as possessed or who had mild ailments in the old days could live now, what kind of life would they have? Spartans would've exposed a baby for a cleft palate or a simple birth defect. Midline defects are linked to autism, cleft palate and others.
I believe it's a case of "spiritual transference..." The fact that there has been a tremendous increase in lgbt population in the last decade or so. It's spiritual not physical. Obviously they cannot physically reproduce their own kind...but spiritually, they can.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
That's one reason. Another is they get too old, and aren't a top group. The middle and lower level groups disband. Read that their biggest dream is to open a business with their earnings. Most won't become rich or remembered that much. There's also problematic idols like Luc@s, Seu4gri, Gar@m and more that are let go, put in prison or disappear. Trainees that never debut and have debt, are pushed into sex work.
[/QUOTE
Yes but some of them also have anxiety, panic attack etc

I believe it's a case of "spiritual transference..." The fact that there has been a tremendous increase in lgbt population in the last decade or so. It's spiritual not physical. Obviously they cannot physically reproduce their own kind...but spiritually, they can.
Some of it is clout, being comfortable with new ways of expressing themselves, and people aren't afraid to be out. My generation is millennial, and we don't have as many LGBT as zoomers but it's still more than x. Sometimes kids absorb a message that it's not ok to be straight or cis, but there's nothing wrong with it. Most people are straight and accept their birth gender.

arhur12

Star
Noticed it after stanning them for a year. Did not realise that they were playing the role of fallen angels for a long time but its obvious from the symbolism in their MVs

arhur12

Star
Some could be pretending to be LGBT just to get attention because its being pushed a lot in the media nowadays.

Noticed it after stanning them for a year. Did not realise that they were playing the role of fallen angels for a long time but its obvious from the symbolism in their MVs
Recently saw a post about it here, but brushed it off. I believe angels exist. Is it possible for fallen angels to take over a person's body? Their stages and videos look like rituals or messages. Like they're acting out something important in their mythology. Those who believe in Lu*cifer have their own myths and books. We don't have a lot of information, because they're hidden from us.