Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Omg that video is very informative. Watched it about two months ago, along with a few of her other videos, and it stuck with me. I'm glad you shared it here, and people need to watch that.

This thread has 90 percent of the traffic, and who knows who's reading here. It's why I started being careful what I share or post. The staff are on regular forums too. They post about idols to make fans more obsessed.

There's a private forum like the one in the video, but for Korean Americans. That's where the info about NJ came from, and they verify the identity of posters before you can read or post.

We have to be careful what we share, have something that is bigger than ourselves, like God, faith, or spirituality to anchor our minds, and keep our eyes open. They want us to fall back asleep, and keep consuming that poison. Kpop is poisonous and a menace. I wonder how many elite's children listen to it. They usually push it on us, but their kids aren't allowed to watch or listen to the same propaganda.
what info about nj?

i have no idea honestly... you might want to message the ytber and ask they might know...
Social media and forums, using the dms. There's idols that were scouted on social media by management. I started to get curious after seeing a lot of high quality fancams on channels with few followers and only a few videos. Same with twitter. The people post like they're younger but are 50+.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Social media and forums, using the dms. There's idols that were scouted on social media by management. I started to get curious after seeing a lot of high quality fancams on channels with few followers and only a few videos. Same with twitter. The people post like they're younger but are 50+.
i heard about that... i think it was hyb3 or some other company, but they're scouting and looking for trainees by stalking their social media pages

I started to get curious after seeing a lot of high quality fancams on channels with few followers and only a few videos.
yeah exactly. like here's one channel for example. are they fansites? how are they allowed to sneak such high quality cameras in venues if security is strict?

e-Enoch

Superstar
(@Strawberrypie this is the post i was talking about)

so the post from user @Kristina Starshine ^_^ has been deleted since (and im pretty sure they've been banned too, rip lol), but after reading their post a bit closer there may be some truth to it, especially the parts i bolded in red in their post and i just wanted to share my thoughts. first off, i've noticed alot of sus things on this site since lurking and have heard that occult shills, company staffs, paid fans, trolls, etc. would lurk and spy on threads. i've also heard some sus things about vc itself and the maker behind it, such as this sites sole purpose being indoctrinating and externalizing others to the occult. and some past members have even mentioned how they noticed when checking current visitors that guests get special features here like being able to engage in conversation and allowed to contact staff?? here's one example:
View attachment 80225
you can't do that unless you make an account here. so who are these "guests"??? did they finesse the system or are they a certain "special" kind of people who get these privileges?... hella sus

but what my main post is about is this video i saw from this ytber who has been shared here before. it had me so speechless but i'll give a summary of what she said in the video below for those too lazy to watch. sorry in advance if it ends up being long lol
basically she says in the video that she was friends with this one girl on reddit who was in the makeup and skincare subreddit communities. the girl told her that she was a practicing demon worshipper and that there were specific demonologist and demon worshipping reddit communities who have discord servers where they discuss demons and kpop and they actively do things to support their kpop idols by using black magic (the ytber then says however that she doesn't know if the idols actively know these people or are in contact with them).

the girl told her that she's on one of those discord servers and you can't join unless you have an already existing member inviting you in it, and there's alot of security to where your invitation expires in less than a day. the ytber said okay just to check it out and joined. what she found is that in the discord server there are several channels but if you're a new member you're not allowed to participate in most of them, however there are some active ones where you can ask questions and people answer, share resources, and basically say what they do and they had specific members appointed to do that shit (basically trying to convert and recruit the new members to join them). she went to the commonly asked questions and she said the first question was "if you are a kpop fan, how willing are you to support your idol to rise to fame," and said that this was mostly for trainees or upcoming kpop groups

the part that gets really fucking creepy is that the ytber said there are people in that discord who actively know how to do specific magic rituals during specific times (full moon, etc.) and they can direct these rituals towards people who are mild kpop fans, those who don't have a religion, are lost/struggling in life... basically a weak and naïve person, and do voodoo puppet magic, projecting their own desire about one specific thing to them and make them do it.

so the people in this discord lurk to kpop facebook or instagram groups and they would stalk and befriend kpop fans (usually the naive ones with low self-esteem, a few followers, or those with no religion and are materialistic because they are easily influenced and don't have any kind of protection) in those groups through private chats/dms. and they would use subliminal messages or find out their birthchart by asking them their birthday and other things (basically gather info about the person they're targeting) and with that info they would use it to do a black magic puppet spell on them.

she said that those victims would then suddenly become hyper obsessed and interested in a very specific group or member of the group and they would start spending all their money on that group, make pages to support them, buy tickets to see them, and she said in extreme cases some would even PROSTITUTE themselves, steal money, or quit school in order to support their group and buy all their stuff.

these discord people would then BRAG about how their spell worked easily they were to manipulate these poor fans by sharing their victims screenshots of their facebook pages as an obsessed fan. she says the reason why they do this is because they actually are kpop fans but don't want to spend money and/ or are just addicted to power.

they also do binding spells on these people to keep them obsessed to these groups and attached to the facebook pages and other kpop discussion sites, constantly receiving updates and info, and she said in the video one person did a binding spell on her to keep her in the discord but it didn't work. she did stay for a couple of months but then got kicked out because in order to advance to a higher level you had to commit to certain things that she wasn't comfortable with, like for example they wanted her to try practicing black magic on new members or infiltrate a kpop community group or discussion page online so she was glad she left.

this is absolutely fucking evil but it had me thinking that if there are discord servers filled with demon worshipping black magic kpop fans, and who knows how many of those there are, they are definitely lurking and infiltrating kpop discussion forums/sites/boards/facebook, twitter, ig groups undercover. these people send energy to their favorite kpop members for concerts, performances, etc.

and there's no way companies don't know or aren't aware of this. we already know they lurk forums and possibly discord servers as well, so i have a feeling these companies could be working along side these people and probably pay them as well or something for some mass energy harvesting as well as luring fans into the fandom and into the occult. think about it, if there are these people all over the world doing it IMAGINE if kpop managers recruited them and asked them to do this on a massive scale to everyday people. and this probably already happening which is crazy. kpop is such a mental illness that you seriously have demented chronically obsessed fans stooping so low as to cast black magic spells on innocent people for the sake of their starving malnourished plastic surgery obsessed idol who doesn't even know they fucking exist nor care about their existence and wants their soul burning in hell with them.

but yeah just wanted to share this and i guess it's important to keep aware. these people could be lurking among us as we speak.
There are hundreds of lurkers/guests who come to VC Forums every single day. This moment there are about 164 and only about 15 members online out of 8400+ registered members...

I believe this ytber must not be trusted. It's best not to listen to her...

The Entertainment Forums have the largest threads which include all KPop related topics...You know which threads these are...Also these are the sites that have the most satanic/demonic/occultic topics being discussed... And where the hostile, oppressive spirits are mostly coming from... It's no surprise because satan and his demons are always territorial...

Pray without ceasing...in Jesus' Name.

Ephesians 6:10-18
New International Version

The Armor of God

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

i heard about that... i think it was hyb3 or some other company, but they're scouting and looking for trainees by stalking their social media pages

yeah exactly. like here's one channel for example. are they fansites? how are they allowed to sneak such high quality cameras in venues if security is strict?
There was a man walking around with a high powered camera at the concert. I'm not sure if he was an employee or a fansite. Fansite owners were harassed and beaten at the btees concerts but welcomed to their hoobaes? Fans tried to frame it like hybe needed them in the past but not anymore. A lot of fansites were harassed, beaten, cursed at and btees didn't say anything. Fans and especially obsessed fans, are the best promo for a group the first couple of years. These superfans are making fansites, bulk buying, going to fanmeets, and posting about their faves on twitter.

Bark

Not kpop related but bella porch a Filipino TikTok celebrity has been featured and exposed by JD I live in the Philippines and I feel so creeped out by her especially her new music video .

randomcitizen

Veteran
Wow that's very intriguing to read. What do you think how companies are getting these people to work for them? Like how they could be doing the "recruitment"?
It could be through dms on social media or maybe even through discord, because if I recall correctly I remembered seeing you post once about the gossip forum Lipstick Alley, and there was a user from there expressing their concern over the discussions in their BTS thread and they found out that Hy.be staff or people working for them were monitoring and controlling their discord server(s), gathering info from the fans discussions, and would constantly push a topic about a member or the group to be discussed, and attack a person whenever they would be off-topic or express their suspicions over anything... if that's the case then these companies could be aware or even be in these certain discord severs the youtuber was talking about and be in contact with the "high level" or "special members" in those discords...

Edit: And like some others mentioned these companies are already contacting young people and influencers to cast and recruit them to be trainees in their company. There was a pannchoa post about it. So I wouldn't be suprised if they're doing the other thing I mentioned above as well.

Last edited:

randomcitizen

Veteran
Guys remember the post(s) I've made talking about how I suspected these kpop reaction youtube channels like FO Squad to be sell outs and part of the "club" and paid for by companies to make fake reaction videos? Take a look at this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopthoughts/comments/stt8yc This is the youtuber mentioned in the reddit post:

Another one:
https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopthoughts/comments/ticas0
So I wouldn't be surprised if Hy.be contacted Fo Squad to make that reaction video to TXT's gbgb... and like I said in my post, TXT have officially sold out completely and Hy.be wanted them to make it known to their fans that their favorite reaction channels are aware and also "in the know" ;)
fosquad.png
photo2.jpg
photo3.jpg
photo1.jpg

randomcitizen

Veteran
Oh sorry you are mistaking I never made any post about lipstick alley. There is a distinct bts thread on that forum is quite surprising to me lol I thought that's only about black artists and hollywood. Can you link me which user from that forum was talking about all these suspicious activities?
Sure, i'll have to go back and search for it though cause it's been quite a while so I apologize I guess I mistook you for some other user

sandonthebeach

Established
Guys remember the post(s) I've made talking about how I suspected these kpop reaction youtube channels like FO Squad to be sell outs and part of the "club" and paid for by companies to make fake reaction videos? Take a look at this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopthoughts/comments/stt8yc This is the youtuber mentioned in the reddit post:

Another one:
https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopthoughts/comments/ticas0
So I wouldn't be surprised if Hy.be contacted Fo Squad to make that reaction video to TXT's gbgb... and like I said in my post, TXT have officially sold out completely and Hy.be wanted them to make it known to their fans that their favorite reaction channels are aware and also "in the know" ;)
View attachment 80237
View attachment 80239
View attachment 80240
View attachment 80244
I've seen one of those reaction channels make an interview with a Kpop group, so, yeah, seems that some reactors have some sort of deal with companies. At least, some of them admit it. Promo for the company (in disguise) and no strikes or taking down the video for the reactors (and money?)