Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

loginine

Veteran
Guys remember the post(s) I've made talking about how I suspected these kpop reaction youtube channels like FO Squad to be sell outs and part of the "club" and paid for by companies to make fake reaction videos? Take a look at this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopthoughts/comments/stt8yc This is the youtuber mentioned in the reddit post:

Another one:
https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopthoughts/comments/ticas0
So I wouldn't be surprised if Hy.be contacted Fo Squad to make that reaction video to TXT's gbgb... and like I said in my post, TXT have officially sold out completely and Hy.be wanted them to make it known to their fans that their favorite reaction channels are aware and also "in the know" ;)
View attachment 80237
View attachment 80239
View attachment 80240
View attachment 80244
Yup. I knew something was up because these reactor Channels be having interviews with these Kpop groups all of a sudden. Also, many of them throw the signs up in the reactions. It’s not surprising.

arhur12

Star
They are saying that this account belonged to one of jj0ng's friends a hairstylist at 5M and Jj0ng's account was already following this account now the hacker changed its title. If its Jj0ng's friend's account that friend could be suss. On another note K3y is having a comeback on 30 so maybe this is a ritual to harvest jj0ng's energy.

randomcitizen

Veteran
Oh sorry you are mistaking I never made any post about lipstick alley. There is a distinct bts thread on that forum is quite surprising to me lol I thought that's only about black artists and hollywood. Can you link me which user from that forum was talking about all these suspicious activities?
Here it is

This is one of the comments from a user... they were also kicked out for being inactive. I wonder who created the discord server...
for those of you wondering about the discord link and group, y’all pretty much dodged a bullet. While I did managed to get the link before it was taken down, I was kicked out for not being active. But what was weird about the group was that… they were thirsting over the members practically the whole time. Sharing pics, claiming which member is theirs, and shit. I was so confuddled cause I thought we was serving tea, but what I got was a group discussion of who’s going to be KJ’s baby mama.. honestly it was a weird transition.

randomcitizen

Veteran
i have no idea honestly... you might want to message the ytber and ask they might know...
For this site there are definietly staff who monitor and lurk here or paid "fans", and i put fans in quotations because i don't think they would give any random person that type of job, especially given the serious topic we are discussing -occult, satanic influence in kpop- as it would be too perilous. So It would have to be someone who is aware or in the occult given the task to monitor the kpop threads and engage in converstations

sandonthebeach

Established
So It would have to be someone who is aware or in the occult given the task to monitor the kpop threads and engage in converstations
Perhaps monitoring to see what is being talked about, be there, manage the conversation or do damage control when the time comes? Don't know, but this means, more people are becoming aware that something is off or there's more than meets the eye in Kpop.

glockconviction

Established
i heard about that... i think it was hyb3 or some other company, but they're scouting and looking for trainees by stalking their social media pages

yeah exactly. like here's one channel for example. are they fansites? how are they allowed to sneak such high quality cameras in venues if security is strict?
yeah so I was surprised to find out recently that most fan sites actually don’t make any money and/or come from wealthy families themselves which gives them the time and access to these events. Wouldn’t be surprised if they have some sort of connections with these companies too if they come from that sort of background. One of the groups I posted in here, at33z, comes from a very small company and i see their fans often enraged because there’s some sort of rigging where the same 20 people get into every. single. event. every single fansign, call, meet, you name it the same 20-30 people for each stop. if that doesn’t tell you something is fishy with these “fansites” idk what does. Because think about it what sane person has the time and energy to follow around their favorite idol from coast to coast around the world and take pictures of them with high quality cameras for NO profit.. not to mention the thousands of dollars they spend just to be able to go to meets and things of that nature. Companies at some point have to know what’s up and they probably feed into it themselves.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Here it is

This is one of the comments from a user... they were also kicked out for being inactive. I wonder who created the discord server...
hella sus... but this is why i avoided discord servers when i used to be into kpop. i used to follow the b@ngtan subreddit when i was a new fan getting into bt5 and they had a hugee discord server with a bunch of members and some would ask me to join. i was honestly too lazy to lol but i'm glad i didn't because it turned out there was bullying, doxxing, mods going on power-trips mass banning people, and fucking GROOMING of minors in there so it got nuked lmao

PrincessPunch

Veteran
yeah so I was surprised to find out recently that most fan sites actually don’t make any money and/or come from wealthy families themselves which gives them the time and access to these events. Wouldn’t be surprised if they have some sort of connections with these companies too if they come from that sort of background. One of the groups I posted in here, at33z, comes from a very small company and i see their fans often enraged because there’s some sort of rigging where the same 20 people get into every. single. event. every single fansign, call, meet, you name it the same 20-30 people for each stop. if that doesn’t tell you something is fishy with these “fansites” idk what does. Because think about it what sane person has the time and energy to follow around their favorite idol from coast to coast around the world and take pictures of them with high quality cameras for NO profit.. not to mention the thousands of dollars they spend just to be able to go to meets and things of that nature. Companies at some point have to know what’s up and they probably feed into it themselves.
so if the companies are involved in it what's the point of them acting like they're fansites, making all those accounts and taking high quality pics and videos of them? to create more hype and drama around the artist?
take pictures of them with high quality cameras for NO profit.. not to mention the thousands of dollars they spend just to be able to go to meets and things of that nature.
don't they make profit from it though? i remember seeing j1min and namj00ns fansites making photobooks, photocards, and other types of merchandise and collectables to sell. and i heard recently v's fansite had an art exhibit, which made me wonder how in the world they had all that money to do that. if it's really the company are they trying to make some extra money?

PrincessPunch

Veteran
For this site there are definietly staff who monitor and lurk here or paid "fans", and i put fans in quotations because i don't think they would give any random person that type of job, especially given the serious topic we are discussing -occult, satanic influence in kpop- as it would be too perilous. So It would have to be someone who is aware or in the occult given the task to monitor the kpop threads and engage in converstations
oh wow... yeah you're right. that's a very good observation

Attachments

Wawl Flouer

Rookie
In recent enceetee 127 video, m@rk h@èchan dòyòung held hands and prayed
Is there any reason to why they always hold hands while praying before a concert?
Is this some sort of tradition in freemasonary or satanism?
Like a particular gesture in that?20220824_230227.jpg20220824_230213.jpg

Last edited:

glockconviction

Established
don't they make profit from it though? i remember seeing j1min and namj00ns fansites making photobooks, photocards, and other types of merchandise and collectables to sell. and i heard recently v's fansite had an art exhibit, which made me wonder how in the world they had all that money to do that. if it's really the company are they trying to make some extra money?
most of the profit they make from selling merch and photo books goes back into the expenses used to be able to follow them around on tour and go to their music show schedules. so it’s basically almost non for profit.

In recent nct 127 video, mark haechan doyoung held hands and prayed
Is there any reason to why they always hold hands while praying before a concert?
Like a particular gesture in that?View attachment 80246View attachment 80247
holding hands during prayer or ritual is done because the energy flows thru one person to another

when artist participate in those before going on stage rituals like mantras or tuning or good energy chants etc it triggers the demons to enter into them and take control over them.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
most of the profit they make from selling merch and photo books goes back into the expenses used to be able to follow them around on tour and go to their music show schedules. so it’s basically almost non for profit.
yeah exactly. it's pretty weird why one would go through all that hassle when you aren't profiting from it in the end. doesn't really make any sense but im guessing pr and hype. and it's pretty much all legalized stalking with how they're following these people at every single place and event. maybe these idols or their companies call on these fansites themselves to take good pics and videos of them just like celebrities in the west do to paps to stay relevant so fans can gush about how handsome or stunning they look at a certain place/event

arhur12

Star
In recent nct 127 video, mark haechan doyoung held hands and prayed
Like a particular gesture in that?View attachment 80246View attachment 80247
I saw a clip on twitter long time ago where LSM was with them N*t Dream members I think and they were standing in a circle supposedly "praying" before a concert or performance.