Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fujiko

Star
Grateful Dead fans followed the group around the country. These fans called Deadheads went to every show, and found ways to make money to support their traveling.

The leader of Five Seconds to Mars has a cult. There's fans paying thousands to see him and even sleep in his bed. What fansites pay to see their faves is nothing compared to 6,000 and up packages.

Fans have scaled the walls around his property to sleep in his bed, which he's encouraged and thinks it's love. The Far Cry 5 cult leader was probably designed after him.

Korea is usually several years behind the West on trends. Btees has a cult, and if they can figure out how to recreate that again, each of their groups will have their own cult following.
I always find J@red leto creepy,did he was involved in dark stuff?

Wawl Flouer

Rookie
Doyoung is Christian, so am I. Christians often ask people if they would like to join them in prayer.
Yeah all three of them are Christians
But definitely they aren't praying to Christ.
M@rk even mentions about bible, thanking God in award functions, says he wishes to tattoo a bible verse if his parents let him to do it, gets asked about his faith by èric n@m..

But if you do all of this and still throw signs such as these in your mvs then , yeah wolf in a sheep clothing..

Screenshot_20220827-141931_Instagram.jpg

Devil horns
Screenshot_20220827-141949_Instagram.jpg

images (1).jpeg

One eye
images (2).jpeg

Last edited:

Wawl Flouer

Rookie
I always find J@red leto creepy,did he was involved in dark stuff?
I think he 's really into the illuminati stuff
In his instagram posts, he subtly hinted about drinking blood and some vague symbolisms about adrenochrome i guess.
But yeah he is totally into the satanic stuff..

All these are just from his instagram itself ‍, so, o_O. he is open about being a satanist probably

Screenshot_20220827-194916_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220827-194157_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20220827-194217_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20220827-194134_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220827-194621_Instagram.jpg

Fujiko

Star

btach

Veteran
Why did you think that? The name sounded strange but I didn't think of that. Listening to Lucifer made me dig a lot deeper.
It's what came to mind. That was even before I heard the song Lucifer. I am just saying what came to my mind when I saw the word SHINee. My subconscious mind must have picked up on the energy I guess.

Fujiko

Star
I was searching the meaning of Shinee,because i was curious,and i found these japanese words
To die=Shinu
Die!=Shine
Shi=death
Shiin=cause of death
Shinin=Dead person
It was creepy,because Jjong song Shinin in japanese means dead person o_O,and Shine(similar word to Sh1nee) means die in an imperative way o_O

Attachments

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
I was searching the meaning of Shinee,because i was curious,and i found these japanese words
To die=Shinu
Die!=Shine
Shi=death
Shiin=cause of death
Shinin=Dead person
It was creepy,because Jjong song Shinin in japanese means dead person o_O,and Shine(similar word to Sh1nee) means die in an imperative way o_O
You know when I first saw their name I thought they were a J-Pop group. What if L5M took inspiration for their name from Japanese language?? o_O

arhur12

Star
I found this
People noticed that they are a group connected to Japan
Their flower boy image was probably inspired by J-pop groups. The term 'Flower Boy' became popular after 2008 due to the drama boys over flower which was an adaptation of Hana Yori Dango a Japanese Manga. The flower boy is inspired by 'Bishounen' a.k.a Pretty boy look in Anime.

btach

Veteran
Their flower boy image was probably inspired by J-pop groups. The term 'Flower Boy' became popular after 2008 due to the drama boys over flower which was an adaptation of Hana Yori Dango a Japanese Manga. The flower boy is inspired by 'Bishounen' a.k.a Pretty boy look in Anime.
Interesting. They always said the Japanese Shawols treated them like "real artists" and I have to admit that their Japanese songs including Taemin solos are really good.

glockconviction

Established
You know when I first saw their name I thought they were a J-Pop group. What if L5M took inspiration for their name from Japanese language?? o_O
L5M admitted straight up to getting all of his inspiration from his trainee system to his groups creation from a mix of J-Pop and American (Black) culture. Even their first huge artist, B0A, promoted in Japan and was widely promoted and known in both countries because of the larger music market. It makes sense undoubtedly that he knew what he was trying to do with the names given and that’s also the reason they resonated with fans there more than likely.

sadface

Rookie
teddy deserves to be in jail!
He should be fired lisa's beat for money was taken from a free beat sample from youtube and their song how you like that was taken from another artist. And 80% of pink venom is just nonsensical lyrics and melodies recycled and mushed together from black and other western artists. I don't get why their producers are that lazy. Nothing is original anymore in Kpop and the music just keeps getting worse.