Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

loginine

Veteran
Anyone heard of Jinni leaving Nmixx? Her fans said she started to be distant after their debut.
I saw this weird comment saying something weird is going on in the industry "in order to maintain the status quo" which is why "too many members are leaving".
I wonder what status quo?
I read how at first idols don't know what they're doing when they do all this creepy symbolism. You think she refused or something happened to her which is why they kicked her out?
Most likely when id0ls leave, it’s either due to them waking up and finding out about the r1tual5.

Remember, you don’t start to see things happening until you are more in the inside. Then you will start to see what goes on in the darkness. Then that person has a choice whether they want to comply or deny it.

Also, sometimes they don’t want to participate in them and they leave or get kicked out for not doing what they are told. Sometimes, they leave because they don’t want to be involved in “sponsorships”.

It’s better to leave early on before they get in too deep. Once you’re in, you are sworn to oaths and it’s difficult to leave.

She made the right choice.
C0ntr@cts = 0@th5

it’s better to be poor than the wicked of many riches.

loginine

Veteran
j0hnny, ja3hyun, ta3il, and jungw00 got injured today after falling off a jungle gym. SM keeps assuring fans that there’s no major injuries but it sounds like a lie
I saw this and based on the information. I’m going to say this is a r1tu@l that they must do. Either they are doing them or they are being punished for not doing them. It doesn’t sound good.

J0nghyun J@3hyun jungw00 T@3!1 = 322, 119
Sku11 & b0n35 = 322

Emergency in k0r3@ = 119

Jte

IU is popular because she fits the Korean standard for female artists. She presents herself as the cutesy, sweet, innocent and good natured idol. She has never been in a real scandal and she releases the kind of music the Korean general public likes. I read that her lyrics contain a lot of symbolism and wordplay which often gets lost in translation. You need to be fluent in Korean to understand and appreciate the beauty of her lyrics.

I personally do not think she was involved in the deaths of her friends in any way. One thing I will say about her is that she is very cunning and not as innocent as she looks. She knows how to navigate in the industry and seems to be the type who is willing to lie and manipulate her fans to sell her records. That does not mean she is a bad person though. She had a rough childhood and was a victim of sexualisation as a minor.

Sull1's and G00 Hara's deaths were different from jj0ng's death. A blind item on CDAN revealed that Sull1 had become mentally unstable due to cyber bullying and constant sexual abuse she faced from powerful men in the industry. There were rumors that the mayor of Seoul who commit suicide few months after her death was using Sull1 and other innocent women in the industry as his personal prostitutes. Some people say he was involved in her death and commit suicide after people started to expose him. G00 Hara's abusive boyfriend SA'd her and blackmailed her with a sex tape and it is believed that she commit suicide because she could not bear the feelings of shame.
Thanks for the response! I had my suspicions but yes I think it’s unlikely too. She probably benefited a little bit but not directly involved.

I wouldn’t say she hasn’t had scandals, she’s few big ones that she’s managed to recover well from. But yeah agree that she’s very smart and knows how to play the game well. She definitely has a very strong mentality too to survive the industry for a long time.

& yes the circumstances surrounding their deaths are very unfortunate, I don’t doubt sulli was abused like you mentioned, the way the media portrayed her and her constant sexualisation was gross. They definitely suffered and went through a lot

Jte

Are we allowed to discuss Kdrama actors here? Came across this clip of Son Sukku, recently hit big and probably the most popular actor in SK atm
(you have to wait till the end):

From a drama press conference in 2018. Just found it a bit interesting lol..

Essem did not know what to do with Amber. Koreans didn't like her. It's not just because she had very short hair. Other girl idols like J3ongyeon and even her bandmate Sull1 wore boyish pixie cuts during their careers and they were both able to have good careers in Korea.

The idol concept simply did not suit her. Everyone in KPOP wears flashy dresses and puts on heavy makeup to stand out. Amber's outfits were always less flashy, more tomboyish and they didn't style her as well as other members. There is also the fact that she was a foreign idol which made both Koreans and 5M less interested in her.
Korea hates Chinese idols. Random comments on pannchoa will always add some racism towards China. It doesn't matter what the article is about, knetz love crapping on China and Japan. International fans soured on her when she wasn't as woke or gay as they thought she was.

KdKzXuk

Established
J1nnis case really resembles W00jins lol from the wording of the notice to the "member leaving abruptly for personal reason around one year after debut". J.YP isnt great on that matter

J1nnis case really resembles W00jins lol from the wording of the notice to the "member leaving abruptly for personal reason around one year after debut". J.YP isnt great on that matter
but tbh no one needs to know the reason if it's personal unless they did something criminal, in which case I'd encourage saying it so people can stop being fans of them. But it's not like companies were the epitome of ethics so if they're gonna out someone, let them start by themselves.

minnie82

Superstar
but tbh no one needs to know the reason if it's personal unless they did something criminal, in which case I'd encourage saying it so people can stop being fans of them. But it's not like companies were the epitome of ethics so if they're gonna out someone, let them start by themselves.
Yes but usually personal reason is a cover for something else

Yes but usually personal reason is a cover for something else
interesting. I read here that it means the ex-member didn't wanna comply to their satanic traditions, but if they let them go after they've seen it all, does the non disclosure agreement that this ex-member signed guarantee that they won't expose the company? Doesn't it expire after some time?
There is some possibility that this person won't want to deal with them in any way after leaving though.

minnie82

Superstar
interesting. I read here that it means the ex-member didn't wanna comply to their satanic traditions, but if they let them go after they've seen it all, does the non disclosure agreement that this ex-member signed guarantee that they won't expose the company? Doesn't it expire after some time?
There is some possibility that this person won't want to deal with them in any way after leaving though.
or maybe the company threatened them or paid them a lot to didn't say anything

OrinaCano

Established
Are we allowed to discuss Kdrama actors here? Came across this clip of Son Sukku, recently hit big and probably the most popular actor in SK atm
(you have to wait till the end):

From a drama press conference in 2018. Just found it a bit interesting lol..
The link is not opening so can you please tell me what the post is about? And was this press conference for the "Mother" drama? Because that drama was released in 2018.

Son Suk-ku is a good and talented actor, I have seen some of his dramas including "Mother" drama. And he has gained recognition for his roles in some television series, especially in "My Liberation Notes", but he is not a very popular actor.

Reactions: Jte

OrinaCano

Established
I saw this and based on the information. I’m going to say this is a r1tu@l that they must do. Either they are doing them or they are being punished for not doing them. It doesn’t sound good.

J0nghyun J@3hyun jungw00 T@3!1 = 322, 119
Sku11 & b0n35 = 322

Emergency in k0r3@ = 119
Is there any new update regarding their health? I hope they are alright.

Beautiful

Star
Anyone heard of Jinni leaving Nmixx? Her fans said she started to be distant after their debut.
I saw this weird comment saying something weird is going on in the industry "in order to maintain the status quo" which is why "too many members are leaving".
I wonder what status quo?
I read how at first idols don't know what they're doing when they do all this creepy symbolism. You think she refused or something happened to her which is why they kicked her out?
I wonder what she has done that they are even spoiling her image after ending of contract. Something really happened it's definitely not that what company is saying. Isn't it the same youtuber spread v having a girlfriend

Last edited:

Jte

The link is not opening so can you please tell me what the post is about? And was this press conference for the "Mother" drama? Because that drama was released in 2018.

Son Suk-ku is a good and talented actor, I have seen some of his dramas including "Mother" drama. And he has gained recognition for his roles in some television series, especially in "My Liberation Notes", but he is not a very popular actor.
Hi, thanks for replying
It's from the conference from Matrimonial Chaos, here's the video

It's brief but at the end you as well he does the one-eye sign with his hand heart lol

I think he's been consistently at the top of popularity polls, I'd say he's definitely one of the hottest actors in SK atm
I am a fan, I think he's quite talented and seems to be a humble and genuine person in real life, so I was disappointed when I saw the video not sure what to think of it

minnie82

Superstar

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Has anybody ever noticed that with essem they always tend to favor then ostracize or end up with people dead who are aries and with names that begin with J?

Jjonghyun - April 8 - deceased
Jinri (sulli) - March 29 - deceased
Joohyun (irene) - March 29 - big stylist scandal
Jessica - April 18 - expelled and humiliated
Jimin (Karina) - April 11 - TBA

In the moment K@rina is the *it girl* same like those before her. I hope she doesn't meet tragedy.
Okay continuing this bc it's getting really weird. Different agencies but the point still stands.

Jïnni from ňmix. Her bday is April 16. Aries.

Now Chüü. She's not an aries, but her birth name is Jï-wön. Starts with a J like the others.

Johňňy, Jæhyun and Jüngwoo all getting injured.

What does this industry have against J initials and or April bdays?

minnie82

Superstar
Okay continuing this bc it's getting really weird. Different agencies but the point still stands.

Jïnni from ňmix. Her bday is April 16. Aries.

Now Chüü. She's not an aries, but her birth name is Jï-wön. Starts with a J like the others.

Johňňy, Jæhyun and Jüngwoo all getting injured.

What does this industry have against J initials and or April bdays?
what Tba means in the Karina case ?