Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

I was watching this fancam and I noticed S@n from @t33z looking like he was about to collapse. It was so sad to watch. No one stopped the performance to see if he was okay. So sad.

it was multiple performances. Also, some of the newer videos, they cropped out those moments so we wouldn’t notice.

The last part is kind of messed up and damages men and society. Men can show their weakness. They're human just like women. I'm from a part of America where no one is expected to show weakness or sadness and when I moved to another region where people expressed their feelings, it was a culture shock. Attitudes like that start in childhood with parents telling their sons not to cry or abusing them for showing feelings.

I've seen women encourage this in men, telling them not to get too close to other men or they're gay. Don't cry, that's gay or makes them less of a man. Encouraging that doesn't work. Those same guys are expected to be loving, know how to react to women's feelings, and be gentle with their families. How can they show something they've never received? It's not a good stereotype for anyone.

loginine

Veteran
Someone said they saw the ens33t33 members out eating like nothing happened
That’s weird. Didn’t they just have a 2 meter fall?

if they are sick and in pain from the fall, why are they even at the practice room?? T@3g0ng posted this picture today.

Also, the event got cancelled anyway so they shouldn’t even be there. Proves our points.

B2A7F3EF-1B7B-4B46-9D31-329C9D6ADDE0.jpeg

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar

if they are sick and in pain from the fall, why are they even at the practice room?? T@3g0ng posted this picture today.

Also, the event got cancelled anyway so they shouldn’t even be there. Proves our points.

View attachment 83112
Omg that's really fishy

Beautiful

Star
Yeah they let it slip sometimes , i have noticed 17 saying some stuff too in their variety gòsè like "all seeing eye" , "if you are to sell your soul to devil wat would you sell it for?" , "he's a fallen angel" very casually , vèrnòn has a insta post with the caption "fallen angel" .. Mi8 be joking too but u don't joke about stuff not knowing the meaning.. enceetee too slip up some time and cover it up.. so they do know wat they're dabbling with u can see some of them getting possessed and all in stages ‍♀

View attachment 83106
View attachment 83107
View attachment 83108View attachment 83110
I was talking about 3 pic. But i didn't observe these many. As btees went down now this group is rising. But i have to one thing there gose concept are crazy like i don't know where they get those idea. I can't say they have bad relationship but they create image of members like mingyuii is so rich and diyno is drunker. But one thing is sure they hate that boo fellow. I think woozyi being a producer is lie i think they create that image for him. But there is a rumour of mingyui being womanizer.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Just like I predicted the views on his MV are abysmal compared to his success on Itunes. The song is good but I don't like the vocal processing they did on his voice in some parts. His album sold 24000 units so far which is lower than Key and 0new as well. However, since he had only 1 version of his album compared to K3y and 0new who had multiple his sales would be better if 5M released 3-4 versions of his albums.

loginine

Veteran
Do you guys ever experience anxiety after coming across all this stuff in these groups? I am experiencing it and maybe it’s because they put out 5p311s or something for us who see what’s going on.

bp had a concert in paris and the first lady (it's like an open secret that she used to be a man) attended the concert or soundcheck or whatever. I didn't know what to think lol

minnie82

Superstar
Do you guys ever experience anxiety after coming across all this stuff in these groups? I am experiencing it and maybe it’s because they put out 5p311s or something for us who see what’s going on.
Not anxiety ,but maybe some spell on me

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Yeah they let it slip sometimes , i have noticed 17 saying some stuff too in their variety gòsè like "all seeing eye" , "if you are to sell your soul to devil wat would you sell it for?" , "he's a fallen angel" very casually , vèrnòn has a insta post with the caption "fallen angel" .. Mi8 be joking too but u don't joke about stuff not knowing the meaning.. enceetee too slip up some time and cover it up.. so they do know wat they're dabbling with u can see some of them getting possessed and all in stages ‍♀

View attachment 83106
View attachment 83107
View attachment 83108View attachment 83110
they indirectly have to let fans know the truth of what they're doing

View attachment 83112
The company is trying to keep control over the narrative and the fan's reaction. We know a fall like that kills or disables but they're back at work.

Just like I predicted the views on his MV are abysmal compared to his success on Itunes. The song is good but I don't like the vocal processing they did on his voice in some parts. His album sold 24000 units so far which is lower than Key and 0new as well. However, since he had only 1 version of his album compared to K3y and 0new who had multiple his sales would be better if 5M released 3-4 versions of his albums.
Fans were saying essem always does the least for Minh0.

arhur12

Star
Fans were saying essem always does the least for Minh0.
They will always complain but in my opinion they released less versions of his album because M1nho didn't ask them to release multiple versions. He is an actor more than a singer and his core fanbase doesn't have the typical mindset of a KPOP fanbase so they probably are not good at streaming or mass buying compared to fanbases of other members.