Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

sandonthebeach

Established
what's the point of this comeback ? money?they want be relevant again? some members dancing looks stiff as hell :

I don't know, maybe newer groups aren't really charismatic enough (or too many of them) and older groups need to do comebacks to get gp's attention. Girls Generation also made a comeback not long ago.

Maybe Fin.K.L will be next.

ivyboss

Established
what's the point of this comeback ? money?they want be relevant again? some members dancing looks stiff as hell :

Showing that they’re still open to be prostitut€s and still want their spot in the industry. Afterall when they leave a company it’s on them to decide whatever they do so it’s a if they wanted they would case.

ivyboss

Established
Can we talk about Hyvna lately?
I feel so bad for D@wn. He's still in love with her. He left his old group and company with her and joined another one just to leave that one as well. Then she dump him shortly after they got engaged. She had him wrapped around her finger. He went from looking normal to adopting her style of looking like a bdsm clown demon.

http://instagr.am/p/CocCoZhPEZ0/ She went from being a pretty & sexy icon to looking like this... I feel like she's acting out. She is very immature for her age. That's what happens when you join the music industry and are sexualized as a teen.
I feel like she did what the kardashians do with their (ex)-partners, quite literally have a relationship and suck the s0ul out of them all of them always mentally drained. Hurt people hurt people, as she’s been in the industry for so long i can’t blame her she doesn’t know any better (no excuses).

minnie82

Superstar
I don't know, maybe newer groups aren't really charismatic enough (or too many of them) and older groups need to do comebacks to get gp's attention. Girls Generation also made a comeback not long ago.

Maybe Fin.K.L will be next.
Yes i know about Gg comeback ,T-ara did a comeback one or two years ago but remain unnoticed

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Showing that they’re still open to be prostitut€s and still want their spot in the industry. Afterall when they leave a company it’s on them to decide whatever they do so it’s a if they wanted they would case.
They're kinda old to do services. The members looks all in their 30's

minnie82

Superstar
I feel like she did what the kardashians do with their (ex)-partners, quite literally have a relationship and suck the s0ul out of them all of them always mentally drained. Hurt people hurt people, as she’s been in the industry for so long i can’t blame her she doesn’t know any better (no excuses).
Yes looks what happen to Kanye West

9D93D424-EBE7-457B-838E-73038180C093.jpeg
Maybe the giant heart has something to do with it

The lyrics are weird too…Maybe an audition to become handlers or something? Idk how one becomes a handler

Some lyrics:
Oh what’s the problem
The flow of this space that gradually falls in
Even I can’t figure it out, out of my control
Leave your body as if possessed, don’t you hate this attraction
Right? Follow me and throw yourself

No more
No turnin’ back
No turnin’ back
No turnin’ back
No don’t be scared
Dangerously dizzyingly
Spread your hands
Up in the air
Up in the air
Up in the air
Don’t hesitate, who cares?

WHEN I MOVE
Shake your body
WHEN I MOVE
WHEN I MOVE
More freely breakin’ all the rules
WHEN I MOVE
Leave it to the rhythm, just as you feel it
This MOVE, my MOVE
Oh WHEN I MOVE

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/when-i-move-when-i-move.html

~ maybe they’re telling younger idols, just succumb to the wickedness and dissociate. Follow me (a seasoned artist)

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
View attachment 84528
Maybe the giant heart has something to do with it

The lyrics are weird too…Maybe an audition to become handlers or something? Idk how one becomes a handler

Some lyrics:
Oh what’s the problem
The flow of this space that gradually falls in
Even I can’t figure it out, out of my control
Leave your body as if possessed, don’t you hate this attraction
Right? Follow me and throw yourself

No more
No turnin’ back
No turnin’ back
No turnin’ back
No don’t be scared
Dangerously dizzyingly
Spread your hands
Up in the air
Up in the air
Up in the air
Don’t hesitate, who cares?

WHEN I MOVE
Shake your body
WHEN I MOVE
WHEN I MOVE
More freely breakin’ all the rules
WHEN I MOVE
Leave it to the rhythm, just as you feel it
This MOVE, my MOVE
Oh WHEN I MOVE

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/when-i-move-when-i-move.html

~ maybe they’re telling younger idols, just succumb to the wickedness and dissociate. Follow me (a seasoned artist)
yes the lyrics are kinda weird

sandonthebeach

Established
Apparently, this is the reason for Kara's comeback

has been a success

the interesting thing is, the old company of KARA, was bought by RBW, the company of Purple Kiss

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Apparently, this is the reason for Kara's comeback

has been a success

the interesting thing is, the old company of KARA, was bought by RBW, the company of Purple Kiss
They're like Shinee that they have a comeback after a member of the group die ,in Kara case was Goo Hara

lilyofthevalleys

Established
What you said makes me remember one thing ranfan said. All of them were prostituting and planned on marrying wealthy when the music was done. This is a final time to show off to potential husband and advertise services. Going in television is the best way to advertise. It will be over the airwaves and can be shared online two birds one stone

HangingThread

Established

The thing is , long term if this works out it'll be more profitable to the company who debuts ai idols. You don't have to worry about putting them under mk ultra, giving them plastic surgery, or making them keep up with fake personas. Because you program them to be however you want without the risk of it going against you. Plus they can be worked however hard because it's a robot lol. They won't age or ever get married so fans don't have to worry about that. Right now it seems silly because we have human idols who are doing fairly well. But look at BP, they are falling apart. Every concert is a video of them doing so bad. With AI idols you don't have to worry about that. Scary to think about actually.

minnie82

Superstar
The thing is , long term if this works out it'll be more profitable to the company who debuts ai idols. You don't have to worry about putting them under mk ultra, giving them plastic surgery, or making them keep up with fake personas. Because you program them to be however you want without the risk of it going against you. Plus they can be worked however hard because it's a robot lol. They won't age or ever get married so fans don't have to worry about that. Right now it seems silly because we have human idols who are doing fairly well. But look at BP, they are falling apart. Every concert is a video of them doing so bad. With AI idols you don't have to worry about that. Scary to think about actually.
yes that's right

achsahcaleb_

Rookie