Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star

Isn't it how they show artists in SM pray?holding hands and stuff, but the difference is words are muted with music... exactly similarto beyonce
Guys they pray to demons. This is how these new-age people pray to their gods. Please do not be fooled by them. We should judge celebrities based on their actions.

sandonthebeach

Established
Didn't remember the title of his last song honestly
Me neither, thanks to @OrinaCano for reminding it.

Btw, if you guys are interested, look who are the shareholders of hybe, jyp, sm and yg. Don't be too surprised.

e-Enoch

Superstar
The thing is , long term if this works out it'll be more profitable to the company who debuts ai idols. You don't have to worry about putting them under mk ultra, giving them plastic surgery, or making them keep up with fake personas. Because you program them to be however you want without the risk of it going against you. Plus they can be worked however hard because it's a robot lol. They won't age or ever get married so fans don't have to worry about that. Right now it seems silly because we have human idols who are doing fairly well. But look at BP, they are falling apart. Every concert is a video of them doing so bad. With AI idols you don't have to worry about that. Scary to think about actually.
AI has been in the works to "end the human era..." Fans getting into a "parasocial" relationship" with "robots" is more dangerous than ever...they are non-human entities...imitating humans...which are possessed by demonic spirits...

loginine

Veteran
any thought about this, the burning car remind me Beyonce video from Crazy in love , plus the song title omg :

This also reminds me of T@ëmîn advice where at the end he has the burning car.

it usually means the person has sacrificed their old self for the new reborn self. Like killing and burning your old self to become new. Like a baptism or rebirth. It’s symbolic of that. This is why bëÿóncë had did it in the crazy in lövè video. It was the birth of Säshà f1ércë.

minnie82

Superstar
This also reminds me of T@ëmîn advice where at the end he has the burning car.

it usually means the person has sacrificed their old self for the new reborn self. Like killing and burning your old self to become new. Like a baptism or rebirth. It’s symbolic of that. This is why bëÿóncë had did it in the crazy in lövè video. It was the birth of Säshà f1ércë.
a burning car is also in the new Viviz's mv (that's the girl group formed by the 3 Gfriend members ):