Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cdigital379

Established

-----------------------------------

Cannot Wait!! I can hardly contain my
EXCITEMENT!!! ପ(•̀ᴗ-♡ॢ)fr yu*೨⋆*

As much as I LOVE LOVE SHINEE...I AM HONESTLY 2 PHYSICALLY "RUN DOWN & DRAINED" from shoveling snow the past 2 days, 2 type much more about their new music!!

This also includes the "OVERWHELMINGLY" sick CV-19 postive patients (some w/the new strain variants) and just regular sick people. So many hospital staff members out!!!

Heck, I cannot even muster myself to decode the monochrome message or do much else!! Sigh sigh sigh!!!
(;¬д¬)
(;¬д¬)
(;¬д¬)
However, if I had ample free time...I would set up an ENTIRE second message board just 2 discuss the SYMBOLIC Hidden statements regarding the fashion, shoes and accessories ALONE!!!

Eventhough the symbols and subliminal messages catch our eyes; ONE MUSTN'T 4-GET the other pieces of the "visual" pieces that make up ANOTHER portion of the the whole puzzle!!!
:rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::oops::oops::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:(

Guys, stay warm, safe and healthy!! This pandemic "whatever" is fricken scary and sickening...WETF "IT" IS!!! (Whatever the "blank" it is, 4 those who don't know acrimonial slang!)

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
-----------------------------------------

Do you guys think the company is "feigning" and being ignorant or just overdoing cheap but shytty tricks 2 get treats??? [
Sorry but I do NOT have time to spell this one out 4 those who do not know what "tricks 4 treats" mean in the negative!!]

???...
and maybe she didn't know...???

I am guessing people are getting tired of crap like this over "them"
( not just this article, celebrity & management company but others of like mind) making excuses??? Stuff like this is everywhere!

TRICKS, TREATS, CHEAP SHOTS, SCUMMY MANNERISMS, ALL KINDS OF BLIND, DECEITFUL, IGNORANCE & STUPID BEHAVIORS AND SO MUCH MORE...DISPLAYED AT ITS FINEST!!!

I mean
4-Real now; This "ignorance" shyt needs to stop!!! I swear most of these type of so-called "mishaps" are done ON PURPOSE 2 garner attention!!

However, it
is wrong attention! And if so, SHAME SHAME SHAME on those who abuse their star power, wealth status and of course, THE SYSTEM at the expense of others!!! (EVEN my next door neighbor's children who are under the age of 10, can understand and identify w/the Holocaust tradegy!!!)

:oops::(:oops::(:oops::(

Last edited:

queen82

Star
----------------------

QUEEN82: :0)

WHICH ONE??? I like some songs but the guys individually...mmm!! Not really to much! Many ghost sightings in videos, commercials, shows and so forth.

Remember the famous ghost in the THREE MEN AND A BABY movie??? I love watching old movies from every where and reading up on stuff that was B4 or around my time!

And also THE CROW MOVIE SET....that killed Bruce Lee's son Brandon.

Some links below but too many to list!!!
----------------------------------------------

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/three-men-and-a-ghost/?

Rm and Taemin are one of the most creepy to me

wake_up

I'm not sure if it has been discussed but has there been any theories or thoughts about Krystal? since she was a friend/group-member of Sulli and she dated Kai
fx-sulli-krystal-2-400x322.jpgtumblr_static_kaistal.jpg

btach

Veteran
Talking about Shinee. I'm almost sure Jonghyun knew about his death, he wasn't killed out of a sudden. There's been said when artists make a deal with dark forces and ask for something in return, some of them know when their soul will be taken and they will die. There was very famous 90s artist in my country who died pretty young. Before his death he left the industry, tried to live godly life and spread love and how to live right. He also spilled about the industry and knew exactly when he'll die. He gave hints it's because of the deal he made when he was young and there's no way to get away with it.
So i think there's only those who spill the truth are get killed, i belive the guy from Linkin park is an example. There were rumours he was trying to expose pedos. The others usually know their death time cs the pact with the devil was made. Like Naya Rivera from the Glee was singing in the show that song "if i fie young", the lyrics said "sink me in the river". The cast said while singing it, her breakdown was real and she was crying so hard it took time to get her in fine condition. She also had weird instagram before her death like she knew. And boom, she dies in the river.
I'm pretty sure Johnghyun knew, it wasn't a sacrifice. he was one of those who signed his name in blood for fame. Probably the other people or entities in the industry know who and when will die.
what deal? Jjong was doing music before SM and was born talented. So what deal?

btach

Veteran
it sound like there's too much competion between each others
I agree. I don't know if you guys notice this, but Jjong's 2013 accident completely changed his personality. The once bubbly and happy guy became gloomy and only wanted to stay home. Jjong had very high standards when it came to music and the .others were jealous. When he released his Story Op.2, the members were asked to comment on the album
Onew sarcastically said OMG
Key said he liked Taeyeon voice.
They had nothing positive to say. Poor Jjong had to fill in and say they used a play of words, but clearly looked stressed. Watch here. from 2:33
Also have you noticed how Taemin desperately always tries to let everyone know that he wrote a song lol...
Onew always looks clueless these days and Minho just wants to do movies lol.

Also here is a compilation of all of SHIN33 shows from debut. Every single one and is still being updated if anyone is interested.

The video is not appearing on the albums of my device when I click in
"Attach files" :rolleyes:
Does anyone know another way to do it?

Update
You can find the video on vimeo but apparently you can't download
Thank you for finding it on Vimeo!

I was able to download the video.

On the right side under the video you'll see the "Download" and "Share" buttons (Didn't need a log in either).

Vmort

Star
I've seen one MK ULTRA victim. I guess they all have similar pattern

queen82

Star
I agree. I don't know if you guys notice this, but Jjong's 2013 accident completely changed his personality. The once bubbly and happy guy became gloomy and only wanted to stay home. Jjong had very high standards when it came to music and the .others were jealous. When he released his Story Op.2, the members were asked to comment on the album
Onew sarcastically said OMG
Key said he liked Taeyeon voice.
They had nothing positive to say. Poor Jjong had to fill in and say they used a play of words, but clearly looked stressed. Watch here. from 2:33
Also have you noticed how Taemin desperately always tries to let everyone know that he wrote a song lol...
Onew always looks clueless these days and Minho just wants to do movies lol.

Also here is a compilation of all of SHIN33 shows from debut. Every single one and is still being updated if anyone is interested.
i feel the tension between them , it kinda remind some new BTS video interview they act like all happy, we are all like brothers, but behind the scenes they probably beat each others

lemonlover

Rookie
2 Timothy 3:
"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people."
Got this bible verse in my head right now, so I though I would share. It's sounds really familiar doesn't it?
IT ALL CLICKS NOW WOW , i can't believe i was so blind before

130713wdydi

Rookie
y'alll there's smthg fishy about 2 of stray kids' scandals: If my infos are right both were started on a twitter acc and both acc said later that they were joking or lying. I mean any hater can do that but make it go viral that way is sus. so JYP staff might've done it?
Their appearance in kingdom might have something to do with it...
(I just realised that I am posting here more than I thought I would... I keep refuting my initial claim smh)

y'alll there's smthg fishy about 2 of stray kids' scandals: If my infos are right both were started on a twitter acc and both acc said later that they were joking or lying. I mean any hater can do that but make it go viral that way is sus. so JYP staff might've done it?
totally agree. not long ago jisung said that he has a notebook with songs he wrote when he was 13 that he feels embarrassed about. now the question is, did this notebook reach the hands of saesangs? since it's something so private and protected I assume (and considering it's not a digital notebook you can hack or something) I find it weird... and it's not even handwritten, you can't see any screenshots of the notebook itself and the funniest thing is that just this weekend jisung released a very emotional and sad song he composed... yall I love stray kids but something feels off idk? it feels... planned. what do you think??

helloyall

Established
Their appearance in kingdom might have something to do with it...
(I just realised that I am posting here more than I thought I would... I keep refuting my initial claim smh)
yes maybe! and i even noticed how they made "accusations" or whatever they are called (as u can see english isn't my 1st language) based on the "culprit's" actions: for instance woojin's alleged bullying: how he might have been uncomfy around members or the other way around on tape
han: what he said in that skz talker ep

Im in no way saying everything is false but it might be, might be not.

hehe post whenever u want, the more infos we get (right ones) the more we help clear up confusion I hope

Last edited:

helloyall

Established
totally agree. not long ago jisung said that he has a notebook with songs he wrote when he was 13 that he feels embarrassed about. now the question is, did this notebook reach the hands of saesangs? since it's something so private and protected I assume (and considering it's not a digital notebook you can hack or something) I find it weird... and it's not even handwritten, you can't see any screenshots of the notebook itself and the funniest thing is that just this weekend jisung released a very emotional and sad song he composed... yall I love stray kids but something feels off idk? it feels... planned. what do you think??
exactly my thought