Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
off topic- I found some youtube channels that expose the american industry and they say that celebrities are playing different roles. They explaim that they do this to deceive us and later to traumatize us by faking the caracther death and cause a huge trauma because when a famous people tragically dies more people are emotionally attached to them and that's somehow important to these weirdos.
At first I thought this was crazy but now I think it's not that impossible and I always wondered why so many celebrities look like each other... maybe because some are played by the same person.
Plus they have all the technology,plastic surgery and stuff like that to fake some face/body features and keep in mind that we don't know them in real like, we see only images and videos that can be easily manipulated and photoshopped...so...

Imagine if things like that are happening in the kpop industry as well?
It's not hard to find kpop idols that look so much like each other to the point they look like siblings. I'm not saying it's the truth, but these elite/illuminati people are capable of anything so I wouldn't be surprised if this was a real thing.
notice that the majority of the "twin idols" are from the big 3/ big hit aka the kpop elite.

View attachment 60034

View attachment 60037

View attachment 60035

View attachment 60036
It's because of Plastic surgery simple 99% have had something done and with companies like 5m they have certain "looks" they like that's why you have so many idols in 5m having similar features.

swayy000

Star
They explaim that they do this to deceive us and later to traumatize us by faking the caracther death and cause a huge trauma because when a famous people tragically dies more people are emotionally attached to them and that's somehow important to these weirdos.
Yeah i think someone mentioned they steal energy from fans when that happens. I think simple believer said something like that in her video as well

arhur12

Star
Thoughts? He always gives me creepy evil vibes and now this mv and song has so much symbolism the leopard print, he has blond hair, black and white duality etc and what the hell is that outfit semi naked chain mail outfit 'insert vomit emoticon' and he is also pushing gay agenda as always weird do you guys think he is one of their new golden boys? Also those familiar with numerology what does the number 10 represent? He seems to use that very often to represent himself is it significant?

Fujiko

Star
Thoughts? He always gives me creepy evil vibes and now this mv and song has so much symbolism the leopard print, he has blond hair, black and white duality etc and what the hell is that outfit semi naked chain mail outfit 'insert vomit emoticon' and he is also pushing gay agenda as always weird do you guys think he is one of their new golden boys? Also those familiar with numerology what does the number 10 represent? He seems to use that very often to represent himself is it significant?
Interesting he did his solo when his role model Taemin is busy with enlistment...maybe he wants to take his place.Let's pray for Taemin.Ten practise witchcraft,in a picture he showed more than 30 incenses that he owns.

SylvieKaraden

Established
off topic- I found some youtube channels that expose the american industry and they say that celebrities are playing different roles. They explaim that they do this to deceive us and later to traumatize us by faking the caracther death and cause a huge trauma because when a famous people tragically dies more people are emotionally attached to them and that's somehow important to these weirdos.
At first I thought this was crazy but now I think it's not that impossible and I always wondered why so many celebrities look like each other... maybe because some are played by the same person.
Plus they have all the technology,plastic surgery and stuff like that to fake some face/body features and keep in mind that we don't know them in real like, we see only images and videos that can be easily manipulated and photoshopped...so...

It's not hard to find kpop idols that look so much like each other to the point they look like siblings. I'm not saying it's the truth, but these elite/illuminati people are capable of anything so I wouldn't be surprised if this was a real thing.
notice that the majority of the "twin idols" are from the big 3/ big hit aka the kpop elite.

View attachment 60034

View attachment 60037

View attachment 60035

View attachment 60036
1628622419410.png
1628622493412.png
1628622557970.png

they do it everywhere

SylvieKaraden

Established

View attachment 60034

View attachment 60037

View attachment 60035

View attachment 60036
1628622998427.png

this youtuber look soooooooooooo much like sunmi
and it looks like a joke, because i remember her old videos, she did artist makeup pretending to look like they... suspicious, they always play with our minds with subliminal messages

Sleepytumm

Established
Not kpop related but there is a youtube channel called

Conscious Daughter "CD"
its about hollywod pretty interesting

MangoJuice

Rookie
If you’re gonna sell your soul, at least make the song good. The song just sounds so juvenile, even Disney tracks are better than this