Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
Hi Guys, nice to meet you all. I wish I had found this topic earlier, now there is too many messages to read in one go hahahaha

As the topic is about Kpop, I have just started a channel about kpop:

What if I tell you that a Kpop group success was predicted.....and this in 2012 ?!?!

When I migrated from Western pop to Kpop, I thought I had found a great alternative without any devilish things….I was so wrong……It was even worse….Once they have a grip on you, they are not going to let you go. I thank God that He opened my eyes step by step.
So the rise of KPOP was predicted and in 2012, they discussed that in 5 years(2017) there will be a rise. Surprisingly Jonhyun died in 2017. He was the gateway sacrifice. THIS VIDEO IS SOMETHING,

btach

Veteran
So, if BTS's success (especially in America) was decided and planned all along... Then that could really explain why BTS's rapper Suga has alluded to so many things? Such as the famous "Next up is Billboard. Brazil to New York I'm about to burn this passport" line

Of which came true because the group has been very successful on the Billboard charts, attended the Billboard music awards, and during their tour they went to Brazil then to New York. You could say they had the tour dates already planned then, but it could also not be a coincidence and every step truly has been planned. He was just telling us without us realizing what he was doing at the time.
It's an agenda and we are the sheep eating it all up. They are all in it..together. smh

btach

Veteran
Obama mentioned SHINee in his speech in July this year at the 8th Asian Leadership Conference and this is what he said:
"Some of our young people in America have even learned to speak some Korean so they can keep up with the band SHINee. In exchange, I understand SHINee has developed a passion for America's In-N-Out Burgers."

It's so weird that he had to mention a specific group rather than Kpop in general, and SHINee wasn't even that popular. I mean the popularity has been outshined by younger, newer groups. Even in SM, SHINee was surely not on top of the list anymore. There's a theory that Obama was secretly a Shawol, but I am not buying it. If anything, he should have mentioned BTS instead cause they're more popular.

This edited video of SHINee and Obama makes it even weirder cause it's like Jonghyun made Obama chant the "SHINee" word lol
KEY WORD: IN EXCHANGE

btach

Veteran
Speaking of Taemin, he's been giving off weird vibes lately. Like dark, dark vibes. Wtf even is this???
Also, there's something unsettling about the rhythm of this song. Listen to the intro and it's like some ritual chanting (???) Idk anymore.
He recently debuted in Japan as an actor for a drama titled "Final Life". This is the detail of his character:
Song Shi-On (Tae Min) is a smart guy. He graduated from a top medical school in the United States. He happily spends time with his girlfriend, but an experiment on his brain causes him to lose his memory.

He also recorded a soundtrack for the drama in which he's singing about "the final dragon" that calls out to his name like a siren that cuts through a middle of the night lol.
– Awaken and become the final dragon –
Yes, the final dragon

Like a siren that cuts through the still of the night
Your voice calls out my name
Inside the thick fog shrouding everything
I hastily run about, pushing my way through
No one would want to lose himself now
It’s not that it’s not scary, and yet I go on

Before your faint voice fades away
I go to where you are
Taemin, the illuminati posterchild.

btach

Veteran
But how did SM and BIGHIT know about the time and cause of his death even if he was pushed to commit suicide?

It is kind really shocking how everything can be planned by the Entertainments. It shows me howpredictable the masses are and how easily they can be influenced by the industry. It makes me not only worry about Jin, but also about our future.
DISCUSSED AND AGREED

btach

Veteran
So the 3 of them have the same number?? :eek: Now im getting suspicious if that friendship is real or they were just put together on purposse Taemin and Kai know eachother since they were kids but nobody knows how Jimin became part of that exclusive group
Besides that illuminati logo they use for their friendship is creepy and makes me believe there is something more to their relationship

The KAI, JIMIN, TAEMIN master number 11 is an eye opener for me. These 3 are whom we have to keep an eye on. They might be future leaders of KPOP.

Coincidence? Who knows? Sometimes, things just happen. We shall see what unfolds.

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
Hi Guys, nice to meet you all. I wish I had found this topic earlier, now there is too many messages to read in one go hahahaha

As the topic is about Kpop, I have just started a channel about kpop:

What if I tell you that a Kpop group success was predicted.....and this in 2012 ?!?!

When I migrated from Western pop to Kpop, I thought I had found a great alternative without any devilish things….I was so wrong……It was even worse….Once they have a grip on you, they are not going to let you go. I thank God that He opened my eyes step by step.
\
KPOP is a major spell.

btach

Veteran
SM’s artists have been getting very dark. Honestly I feel like the only artists that aren’t dark are SNSD and NCT Dream.
EXO have been dark from the beginning, NCT 127 get darker and darker each comeback and like I said before.. their music is strange, because when I listen to it I feel I’m being put into a trance. I believe NCT 127 May take over EXO’s spot when it comes to pushing the creepy agenda pretty soon. Plus with all of the units, I’m pretty sure SM are going to have units in most corners of the world in the next few years.
But Taemin always had a very light personality to me. He debuted when he was young and innocent, and he’s definitely changed. Whether it be because of age or a much more sinister influence, he’s gotten dark.
well said.

btach

Veteran
I had a dream about Suga yesterday and after that I had a really annoying love feeling for Suga lol although I don't like him.
And today I had a dream about seeing everywhere news about SHINEE's comeback in 2018.
The KPOP programming is insane. The KAI solo come back had me thinking with is wrong with me? All I could think of was KAI, KAI, KAI, KAI...I don't even like him that much. That was some serious programming. So I am here to deprogram...
1639945460675.png
asbelow.jpg

The as below so above similar to SHINee's Luifer

1639945680933.png

arhur12

Star
The KAI, JIMIN, TAEMIN master number 11 is an eye opener for me. These 3 are whom we have to keep an eye on. They might be future leaders of KPOP. usurpingly, they each have lost people who are very close to them. People they consider family.

Jimin's father passed away today due to sudden cardiac arrest
"Kai's father passed away yesterday after suffering a chronic illness,"
If you google " Taemin's family passed away, Jonhyun suicide letter comes up', but it does for the others too so who knows? They considered each other family.

Coincidence? Who knows? Sometimes, things just happen. We shall see what unfolds.
That's AOA's jimin you are talking about bt5's jim1n's father is alive

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
Yah, but now that I think about it. They might be trying to make them look younger rather than more feminine. There is an old documentary called Conspiracy of Silence that talks about things like this. It was a prostitution ring and most of the victims were young boys. There is a whole man/boy love market out there that would probably love kpop.

This is the whole documentary, but you can skip to the boy's testimony at 21:10 if you are interested. What he says has just haunted me for years now. You will also notice that he is something of a pretty boy and has some more feminine attributes. I think there are similarities that can be seen between him and the Kpop boys. It isn't necessarily proof, but I think it is a definite possibility.

btach

Veteran

The image above was taken from Dear Cloud's Nine9 Instagram page when she announced Jonghyun's suicide letter. Take a look at the user name. Before, I've talked about the occult meaning of number 9,

Ancient Occult History and the Number Nine
Ancient Greek pagans held nine sacred because to them nine symbolized the 9 Muses or sister goddesses, daughters of Zeus and Mnenosyne, who were believed to preside over mankind's activities on earth. Their names were--Calliope, Clio, Erato, Euterpe, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpsichore, Thalia, Urania.​
Nine was also a significant number to the Etruscans. These ancient pagan people from north west Italy worshipped nine gods. Nine was also a holy number in Rome. According to Texe Marrs, "the Romans honored the goddess Nundina by holding a purification ceremony for male infants on their nineth day of life. In addition, every ninth year the Romans held a feast in memory of the dead."​
Satanists and the Number Nine
Satanists take delight in the number nine for a couple of reasons. First, Satanists enjoy reversing, mirroring and inverting symbols, letters and numbers. When you turn the number "9" upside down you get "6" which makes up the number of the Beast (666) as revealed in Revelation 13:18 in the Bible. Second, Satanists take perverse pleasure in commemorating the death of Christ and the death of Christ is associated with the number nine. Mark 15: 34-37 reveals that Christ spoke his last words on the Cross of Calvary at the ninth hour and "gave up the ghost (died)."​
Masonic Orders and the Number Nine
According to the book "Numbers: Their Occult Power and Mystic Virtues" by W. W. Wescott nine holds great significance among many Masonic orders and secret societies. He said, "There is a Masonic order of Nine Elected Knights in which nine roses, nine lights, and nine knocks are used." In fact the number nine is the number of "the earth under evil influences."​
In summary, the number 9 is an important numeric symbol to many occult groups and sole practitioners. Unlike the number 13 that almost all people know has some superstitious implications, the number 9 would be considered "just another number" by the average person.​
9, is considered to be Satan's number - not '666' as people are led to believe (Rev.13:16-18). If 666 is Man, then 999 would undoubtedly be man hung from the tree on the Fool’ s Journey.
Nine9 wasn't chosen to spread Jonghyun's suicide letter for no reason :)
I found it very weird that this never-heard-of-good friend-of-Jonghyun suddenly became the one he entrusted the suicide letter with. In any case, it would be more... acceptable for Taeyeon to take up that role. Although, Taeyeon's friendship with Jonghyun seemed genuine, it wouldn't make sense for her to let Jonghyun 'killed himself'.

Regarding Dear Cloud's Nine9's user name (run_with the wolf), it also has some connection with EXO. I wish somebody could clarify if Nine9's user name has always been that way, or if she changed it just recently before Jonghyun's death...

EXO debuted on April 8, Jonghyun was born on April 8.
Some of EXO's songs titled: "Run", "Wolf", and "Cloud 9".

EXO postponed their winter album release, from December 21 to December 26, with an album cover that seems to overshadow the cause of Jonghyun's death...

This is how the smoke that comes out of coal briquettes looks like:

All I can say is, you can't trust Nine9 at all :)
http://instagr.am/p/BawWO9ynMBP/
I will also show you why they chose those dates (December 18, 21, and 26). You don't even have to believe in the Chinese astrology/Lunar calendar because the people behind this believe it (from yourchineseastrology.com):
View attachment 4400
View attachment 4401
View attachment 4402

SHINee's last album before Jonghyun's death. Nothing suspicious? Please read again.

1 of 1 = 101. Rings a bell? Produce 101, Wanna One... I have talked about this before. Wanna One debuted (Aug 7) just a few days before Onew scandal broke out on August 11. I also read somewhere that 101 represents two towers, like the one from 9/11 (The World Trade Center) which can also be found on Pyeongchang Olympics.

Wanna One perfomed H.O.T's We Are The Future on December 25 on SBS Gayo Daejeon (H.O.T was the first demonic group of SM, I believe)... but they had prepared the article since December 14 (on Star Today), according to this Google search:

It was 4 days before Jonghyun's death and in Chinese numerology, 4 is associated with death (死). Read the lyrics of H.O.T's We Are The Future, it's like Jonghyun was trying to break free from the elite's influence (this relates to the posts created by @julisummer):

From aheeyah.com:​
Hey Everybody, body, look at me! Now I'm going to change the old ways of the world!
I am now the master! The old world of the adults is gone.
Forget and get rid of the worn-out, unreasonable things they say.
The future is mine - 1, 2, and 3, and 4, and go!!​
We're still in the shadows of the adults, We're still not free-
They fuss and bother us about this and that all day, of course we can't do anything except get tired-
When are they gonna stop feeling satisfaction by forcing us to their ways?
One day goes by, and another day goes by, we get more and more tired, feel like we're gonna collapse!
I'm gonna make a world of my own on my own,
Don't force the same way of life on me.
Within me, a new world is squirming to grow, and now I will grow it and develop it on my own!
We are the future!​
Throw it away! From now on, I tell you, I'm the master of my life-
I'll believe it, I'll believe it, I'll be fine and strong on my own!
Hey, hey, from now on, don't butt into my life,
I don't need you, I don't wanna help you, We want it, WooHyukie let's go!
I thought about it occasionally, in what state I would be as an adult-
Could I always live like this? Oh baby-
I'm gonna make a world of my own on my own,
Don't force the same way of life on me.
Within me, a new world is squirming to grow, and now I will grow it and develop it on my own!​
WE ARE THE FUTURE!!!​
Also, funny how this particular TV channel declared the death of Jonghyun before anyone else did:
View attachment 4403
This was the first live news that broke out when Jonghyun was found in the apartment, but he wasn't found dead, he passed away on the way to the hospital. They already wrote Jonghyun's name as 고정현 when he was found. 고 here is a way to refer to a deceased person, it means death (死). It's like they knew, or were informed beforehand that Jonghyun would be dead that day, they also knew the exact location of the apartment (Gangnam). This TV channel wasn't alone in this, I will talk about this later.

I've read theories provided by a credible Korean source that huge companies such as J (edit: broadcasting company) and S (electronics company) of South Korea also have something to do with Jonghyun's deaths and many other so-called incidents in South Korea, including Taeyeon's traffic accident. To talk about this though, I will have to read some related news and articles, and I will try to put the pieces together.
The channel....