Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Charmuse_0312

Rookie
"2018 SBS Gayo Daejeon Music Festival and their Stage"
Who set this stage is a really bad boy!!:mad: Am i the only one seeing a big EYE .. blessing RV performance.
View attachment 18368
And this ...
View attachment 18367
View attachment 18369
SEVENTEEN
View attachment 18370
All the Groups in this Festival;
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/12/check-out-the-performances-from-the-2018-sbs-gayo-daejun

I've noticed this as well. It's so sad because this can be seen worldwide and often people doesn't know what's this all about. The evil eye or the all "seeing" eye is satanic and demonic. I feel sorry for the artists because they don't have any control. Some artists do a lot of "illuminati" symbolisms, hand signs and hand gestures - proving their connection. I'm not sure if they're being forced to do those gestures or if its on their own will.

Charmuse_0312

Rookie
20181227_135414.jpg20181227_135403.jpg20181227_135232.jpg20181227_135206.jpg20181227_135152.jpg20181227_135135.jpg
I just found the same philosopher that RM reads about Nietzsche. He's the same philosopher that B*I supports... His teachings were anti christ.
It's so sad to know that his parents were not aware of the sons' beleiefs... Yet fans were so blinded by this. I pray that the fans will open their eyes and instead of worshipping these idols nor condemning them, just pray for their salvation. For the price they have to pay is eternal damnation.

Charmuse_0312

Rookie
The Bible is FULL of warnings against this kind of thing and it is a dangerous sin that leads to demonization and destruction. Here are just a few examples.
Divination. Divination is the art or practice of divining or “seeking” esoteric or unknown knowledge through spiritual means. the art or practice that seeks to foresee or foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge usually by the interpretation of omens or by the aid of supernatural powers.
Sorcery. The art, practices, or spells of a person who is supposed to exercise supernatural powers through the aid of evil spirits; black magic; witchery. The use of power gained from the assistance or control of evil spirits especially for divining : necromancy
This practice is demonic/satanic and is abomination to the Lord...

About jyp company,just watched their special stage and read many comments.....that 'so happy and want to cry' part of fans seems to apply to every fandom,I guess......also,besides twice and g0t7,does the other groups have any mvs with the symbolism? it's obvious that all these groups are involved but don't remember other groups being mentioned on this thread.....so,am just curious.
Yh I watched their stage too
Tbh I didn’t think it was as bad as sm and it gave a much communitive feel
I think JYP is one of the better companies but they still hold a lot of symbolism
The others 2 groups with Got7 and Twice were Day 6 And Stray Kids
Stray Kids have a lot of symbolism starting with their debut song hellevator to District 9 which is all about programming (they literally look like clones in all white)
Day 6 are actually ok for me they were the band I really like the members and they seem to genuinely care for fans which is very uncommon
Also they rarely participate in live shows and stuff
But their shoot me mv was the only mv that gave me some occultic feels
As people I think they’re the most genuine
I’ll try to analyse both groups as well as seventeen when I have time (sorry Guys im slacking a little)

presenttense

Established
Sorry but do you even know what District 9 and hellevator are about? It's about the industry wanting them to be the same product like everyone else but they want to do their own thing and NOT be manipulated.
Guys please keep in mind that most of the groups are NOT in the illuminati, especially smaller groups like Stray Kids definitely aren't. Many artists copy the symbols to look cool, just saying. If they were truly in the illuminati they would be famous like Bts or exo imo. :)
Stray kids shot up though didn’t they
For a rookie group they’re REALLY popular
Wasn’t that the general idea of BTS no too the mv was standing up for themselves against the government “Everybody say No!” but they’re still illuminati
Some songs have contradicting messages
Every astride ot group with a public fan base is somewhat part of the illuminati just some are more in than others
Unfortunately you cannot be even remotely famous without some involvement

You're right but BTS had a bunch of symbolism right in the beginning. It's sad to see how they changed as they got more and more famous.
I hope that stray kids won't follow the same path and keep them in my prayers. (btw sorry I edited my last post xD)
That’s ok
They might not be that in and I don’t know much about them to give the intensity of how much they are in the cult but I think every little thing is important to the illuminati
Look at Seventeen my bias group for a long time they went 3 years without much symbolism at all and one of my biases Joshua was Christian too but look at them now
Also JYP is definitely part of the cult he can’t be part of the big 3 for nothing
But I agree JYP artists are not as bad in my eyes as other companies

I agree. JYP's artists seem much better than the other big 2 (except Got7, they had so much symbolism in look).
I think that they aren't as involved in the occult as other groups (if they are involved in it at all).
Look at blackpink for example, they have 450 million views on their debut song and blew up instantly (which is suspicious imo), while stray kids only have like 7 million views on their newest song 'get cool'
I agree with you a little lol
Maybe I don’t know stray kids much
Besides being a Kpop star is hard even without the pressure of evil that’s deemed on it
We will have to see what comes of them in the future right
I like Day6 though but even a member Young K was crying Because he said that he felt like giving up because of the pressure
They’re all basically in slave contracts

Bibo_Can90

what do uou guys think about Dahyun camera finding skills ??
at first it was funny and cute , but it's highkey creepy now

i saw many comments jokingly saying she's a witch , has an all seeing eye , lowkey not human ,robot , government experiment , Demonic...etc
but i think it's legit and not just a joke, no normal human can do that , this is like a split second reflex
she sad she can always spot the camera and tries to pose good for it
mom i'm scared....
1546239102059.png

Dahyun has always been the strangest TWIC3 member , she also has a skill were she can hear a song and can immediately pick up the song notes correctly and play them correctly on piano

she's also the TWIC3 member that her video went viral years before her debut for dancing her famous eagle dance in a church

Last edited:

Frozenrose

Veteran
Not sure if I have posted it before but back then there was a group called LEDAppl3.
"The part "Led" in LEDApple stood for "Logic Egoism Delete" and was promoted during their debut but they stopped referring to it since their CODA mini-album was released. Instead they replaced it with a practical explanation of "shining as brightly as LED whenever they perform" which was eventually referred to as a tribute to their role-model, Led Zeppelin. The word "Apple" in the band's name is supposed to represent their fresh image as idols and fresh music that they release, the name was changed later on August 18, 2015 as they stated to start as LedT from September 1, 2015."
The name clearly represents light(Lucifer) and the apple(forbidden fruit).
It's a song from 2011 that was about transhumanism. The mv starts with the vocalist being scanned(he has a barcode on his neck). Then we have the black cube, them covering their eyes and the typical romantic story so as to make you accept the idea for the love between humans and robots.
At 0:28 there's written "kopsenteureul Thurs". I really can't figure out what they mean by the first word(the "eu" is probably from the Korean 으 ). As for Thurs, I found this: The rune ᚦ is called Thurs. Þurs is a name for the giants in Norse mythology. Tursas is also an ill-defined being in Finnish mythology - Finland was known as the land of the giants (Jotland) in Scandinavian/north Germanic mythology.

There's Artificial intelligence written on the transparent board. At the end, there's black liquid coming out of her head(black goo?). The end is creepy.
capture-20190101-051732.png
capture-20190101-051845.png
capture-20190101-052001.png
capture-20190101-052108.png
capture-20190101-052143.png
capture-20190101-052213.png
They have another MV that's about changing times, again animation related to machine parts as well as wings.

About Kai and Jennie i think you are right @unbelievabletruth
It seems like every other group is trying to take the reign of BTS or the elite for that matter
Maybe they’re testing the public to see their reaction to two big names in korean industry dating
I don’t think their relationship is genuine and don’t some companies hold alliances with dispatch too
It’s always the popular members who come out as dating too which makes it even more suspicious right
I think it’s media play tbh

New group debuted with 4 nct members and 3 new members by sm company and it is already trending worldwide........I gather that it is a chinese group....'V' or 'WAYV'
Not really sure if the name is V or way-v or wave but the caption is 'see the v' and the next video will be 'feel the v'...so,i guess it is V(though the accounts say Wayv).....anyway,the comments are already talking about this group's members 'singlehandedly saving 2019':rolleyes:......what?the year has only begun......even though this is achinese group, already a lot of kpop fans(both native sk and international) gushing about it and with their debut,they seem to be making inroads into china as well......anyway,doesn't 'V' hold significance for the occult.....besides being a representation of devil horns.....and what's more,this group will be kind of taking focus away from bt3's tea as the search for v will no longer simply show his results alone.......all the companies are really in this together.....making compromises and allocating fame to each group at a time.
I deleted this post but fortunately someone replied to it so
2CC7D3A6-1B69-4E59-BF06-54817A9E56B6.pngB8E454B5-3AC6-4D6F-AC4D-48AA6A2D5E12.png7F9DE013-5C02-4080-B9B2-2A12DB46D4AB.png
Hope it helps

Last edited:

Kas

Rookie
@Truthteller......
let's continue that discussion here......and you are right gd is in a completely different league....there was a recent news about chany0l overtaking him to be the most followed kpop star on instagram but overnight,a million or more followers got added to gd's account making him once again the most followed kpop star....and the account isn't even active since he got enlisted last year.......as for Jenn!e...those rumours have been around for a while and the group even has to refrain from performing at an award show just to avoid any more bad press.....but,there might not be any trouble for her considering her background....it probably might be a humiliation ritual.....besides,this scandal got her the support of ex0 fans who will more probably support her group and her solo career.
What about her background?

Susu.mochi

Established
Open the twitter post to see the whole connection:
MONSTA X - THE CLAN x ARE YOU THERE from their origin sins, their challenges, to the final judgment days
All In: origin sins
Fighter: payback for their crime, recuse each other
Beautiful: learn to accept their fates. Became X Clan
Shoot Out: came back to their origin sins
Okay, thank you, this all makes more sense. Have a blessed day.

Frozenrose

Veteran
https://www.instagram.com/jelly_jilli/?hl=bg
Sulli is totally into sexualizing herself. The dress and the hairpins screams wanting to look like a child. I really think she actually miss the time when she was liked because of her childlike cuteness(we know how much ahjussis like this). Now she is just lost in this misconception... She has been thirsty for attention for the past 2 years. Every second post of hers is sexual "innuendo". It's just not normal for her age.